Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby Razors » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:15 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---Info---
Little bit about the species!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zozars are tall fox like canines with sharp horns on their head and back. Their horns vary in size, shape, color, and amount. These creatures usually live in dense forests, but Zozars with shorter or longer fur might live in hotter or cooler places. The horns on Zozars do tend to slightly illuminate in the darkness and are unbreakable. They also glow a darker shade when they are angry. Zozars use them to protect themselves, since they usually are not aggressive. On the rare occasion that two or more Zozars do get into a fight, they will rely mostly on the horn on their head rather than their teeth or claws. Zozars long and thin built body allows them to run at great speeds and easily catch prey. They usually eat small mammals, fish, and sometimes they will eat berries or fruit.

Common zozar.

Please tell me:

Zozar name:
Zozar Gender:
Their worst memory growing up.

Any extras are fine!

November 30th is end date.
Last edited by Razors on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #76

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:52 am

I'll never give up.
Always keep on going.

Female

It was when I was about six. They were there. The monsters. I was in a corner, curled up. Crying. Why did they hurt me? What had I ever done to them? They came closer. They loomed above me. I cowered, terrified. All I knew was that my parents were gone, my family were gone. My sisters; my brothers. All of them. Gone.

I squeaked, they reached out. They were simply huge globs of black. I hated them. And I knew who had killed my family. They had. I stood up, my eyes darting about wildly.

"Help!" I yelled hopelessly.

"There is no help left for you, young one," they said.

"Help... Help me!"

"None left ... none at all."

And then I blacked out. The next thing I remember; I was in a warm, nice place. I was happy. But I never forgot those ... those things.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 am

Totally not sorta basing this guy off of Karamatsu from Osomatsu-San ;w;
ImageImage

Main info:
Mocha is a male Zozar who always had a fear of being alone whenever he was young, he would always try to hang with people but nobody would ever talk or listen to him. The only people that would listen were his parents. He was also an only child so that didn't really help.

He always tries to be a ladies man and just cool in general but it usually backfires. He can speak English, Swedish, and some Japanese. He never really knows what's going on around him but when he does he is all over it. His favorite color is pastel blue or just any blue in general. His hobbies are usually fixing his looks or taking a stroll in the woods. He hasn't really discovered any talents (except for the fact that he thinks he is better than everyone else) but maybe he will soon.

If his home ever was destroyed or taken away from him, the only thing he would really care about is his diary, which he doesn't want anybody to know about, and his "lucky" mirror that he found when he was younger. He seems to have an energetic and charming attitude towards everybody unless he is provoked. He isn't in contact with his parents anymore due to family issues a while back but as far as he knows they are both still alive.

Extra Info:
He does tend to drink but not a lot, maybe once or twice a month. Just when he feels like he needs it. He was born on November 13th. The year is unknown..

Mocha is pretty jumpy too. When someone comes up behind him he jumps and spins around really quick to see who it was, even if he is with someone. Now that he is older, people still don't seem to care about him. He has gotten used to it though, he still stays strong and tries his best.

Last edited by petrikov on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ĸιndle » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:58 am

Zozar name: toucan
Zozar Gender: m
Their worst memory growing up.
he was always the class clown, and he wasn't afraid of being mildly embarrassed. his teacher told him to sign up for a talent show once, and he decided to do stand up comedy. he developed stage fright and wouldn't go on stage. he hasn't acted out since.
ImageImage
atrox melior
dulcissima
veritas
mendaciis
_________
the bitter
truth is better
than the
sweetest lies.
_________

kindle | she/they | art th

ImageImage
ĸιndle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Setting the end date at Nov 30th. Feel free to PM me if you want/need more time.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:39 pm

Heichou.s wrote:
Totally not sorta basing this guy off of Karamatsu from Osomatsu-San ;w;
ImageImage

Main info:
Mocha is a male Zozar who always had a fear of being alone whenever he was young, he would always try to hang with people but nobody would ever talk or listen to him. The only people that would listen were his parents. He was also an only child so that didn't really help.

He always tries to be a ladies man and just cool in general but it usually backfires. He can speak English, Swedish, and some Japanese. He never really knows what's going on around him but when he does he is all over it. His favorite color is pastel blue or just any blue in general. His hobbies are usually fixing his looks or taking a stroll in the woods. He hasn't really discovered any talents (except for the fact that he thinks he is better than everyone else) but maybe he will soon.

If his home ever was destroyed or taken away from him, the only thing he would really care about is his diary, which he doesn't want anybody to know about, and his "lucky" mirror that he found when he was younger. He seems to have an energetic and charming attitude towards everybody unless he is provoked. He isn't in contact with his parents anymore due to family issues a while back but as far as he knows they are both still alive.

Extra Info:
He does tend to drink but not a lot, maybe once or twice a month. Just when he feels like he needs it. He was born on November 13th. The year is unknown..

Mocha is pretty jumpy too. When someone comes up behind him he jumps and spins around really quick to see who it was, even if he is with someone. Now that he is older, people still don't seem to care about him. He has gotten used to it though, he still stays strong and tries his best.

Congratulations! I adored your artwork! Enjoy Mocha!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Ahh tysm!
xxxImage