Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Katkin Evelyn

Postby Catskitten » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:32 am

ImageImageImage
Username:Catskitten
Name:Evelyn
Career Path:Food
Relationship:Single Pumpkin Pringle (and not looking)
Pet:Ru-ru Pumpkin
There was a time when she was young. The time in which she wasn't doing chores and could be herself. The young kit would escape and run into town. Her first stop would be the candy shop. It was a small store,filled with a couple katkins making candy by hand,and Evelyn
would watch them. Then after awhile she would start asking nonstop questions about how the candy was made. Slowly she began to learn how candy was made.As the story goes the more Evelyn learns the more questions she'll have.
Finally someone came out of the back room of the candy shop.
It was a little old man katkin,the owner of the store. His whiskers twitched in amusement at the young ones excitement and he meowed
"Oh for kat sakes will one of you teach this girl."
That day Evelyn was taught how to make the sugary sweets by hand.
Little did the old katkin know he would install a dream in Evelyn.
One day she would make her own candies and bring happiness to every kit that ran into town.

When Evelyn grew up she didn't change much. However she did expand her knowledge to more than just candy making.She began to teach herself how to make all kinds of desserts,such as cakes and pies.
For fun she would make her own things but often failed. She never really gave up on her dream of being a candy maker but she would simply be content just making any food.
Only problem is that is all she got done. Everyone saw her as a passionate young adult who did nothing but bake and make candy all day. Evelyn was ok with being considered lazy as long as she got to do what she loved best.

Credit to Katkins species by meveh
Nts-making ruru,maybe add sash on apron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery