Cattergon #2 - UFA by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cattergon #2 - UFA

Postby grifforik » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Here is the first actual adopt, and its sort of a trial adopt to test the waters so to speak ^^'

What is a Cattergon? Well, they're cat-like dragons with thick snake like tails. They vary in size from the size of the smallest house cat to the largest feline (aka lion or tiger ect). They're carnivores, and need lots of time to stretch their wings.

Username: The Librarian
Name: Keva
Mutations: None
Type: Fire - Common

To win this one you'll need to write a little story about them. Can be anything :)

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: (at least 100 words, and under 500 words)

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3260356][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2673468&size=large&format=png&rev=1479802426[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cattergon #2 - UFA

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Username: james.
Name: Alessan
Story: big ol' wip

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:43 am

Username: wilddog990
Name: Spunk
Story: Spunk hatched as an egg and was abandoned then a princess found her and she rode off into the sunset. The end. Or was it? No. The princess wanted Spunk for dinner so she ran away and started singing. "Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la la la la. Deck the halls with bells of holly fa la la la la la la la la la. I forget the rest of the words fa la la la la la la la." She stopped singing and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and finally found..... wilddog990! Where she could live and sing and party happily! "Fa la la la la la la la. FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA." *wilddog990 storms in* "We get it! You like Christmas songs!" *Throws shoe*
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:12 am

This will end in 3 weeks :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:00 am

Username: Amymay99
Name: Devon
Story: Devon was considered a lucky dragon, but he didn't always feel it. Sometimes his good fortune was a blessing, finding money, winning prizes that sort of thing. But just because Devon was lucky didn't mean he was happy. You see Devon lacked in friends...his family adored him sure, but it wasn't the same. Some days Devon would wonder why if he was so lucky he didn't have any one that he could share his luck with.

One day however Devon was walking when he noticed a hat, a little pink pom pom hat, he picked the hat up and searched for an owner. There in the distance sat a small girl. He approached the girl and offered the hat to her. She smiled a sad smile and stood up brushing the dirt of her knees. "Thank you" she said sweetly. "My name is Lily, I um, fell over chasing my hat" she kicked the ground "Everyone says I am unlucky" she laughed quietly. "What's your name?" She looked up doe eyed at the pink spotted dragon

Dragons and humans can not communicate very well but the polite little girl asked his name any ways, so Devon smiled as well as a dragon could.

She looked at the dragons smile and beamed.

The polkadot pink dragon felt a warm happy feeling as the two exchanged smiles and with this feeling a thought popped into his head...

"I think I have found a friend"

I am terrible at stories and writing but oh well...he is cute so I had to give it a go
Last edited by Amymay99 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ilovepits » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Username:ilovepits
Name:lilanie
Story: (at least 100 words, and under 500 words):she turns around to you"a story"she raises a eyebrow"ok"she nods and begiens the story as you lision open eared"well when I was born this word you live in know was different. "She tells you and closes her eyes pictureing it"and we we're in war with each other my parents had to fight for me, they"she stutters as a tear roles down her check"they already lost my siblings they had to fight. But one night I hear screams and as I walk I see my parents body and I ran and ran until I had blisters. They wanted me and they would get me right"she opens her at you then closes them again"wrong there was a dragon who raised me and fought for me know that's all you can here for know run along"she nuges you with her snought and falls asleep.
God bless you jesus
Christmas is about holiday cheer
loveing family mebers
the birthday of gods son
look and cheer
╚═══════════════
Ofsute UR petImage
Ilovepits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby b i n g e » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:33 pm

Username: The Librarian
Name: Keva
Story: The sun was almost at blistering point, having gradually gotten hotter over the course of the morning. Yet despite how high the temperature had reached, it was all lost in the clouds as Keva had discovered. The Cattergon was content among the clouds where the air pressure dropped. She flew to the sounds of the wind in her ears and to the unsteady rhythm of her beating wings. However, as much as she wanted to spend all day in the sky, her aching muscles argued otherwise. So Keva rose a few extra feet in the air before tucking her wings to her sides and plummeting face first towards the ground. Before she met a tragic end, she let her wings open once more to slow her descent. Once her speckled body had levelled out, she gently touched down, hind legs first. Before the heat could reach her, Keva raced through the forest she called home. She darted and weaved between the trees, however a creature the size of a lion with wings and a tail, does not move gracefully. Her snake-like tail whipped against the trees, leaving behind deep gashes in the bark and Keva’s wings scraped painfully against the trees if she took turns too sharply. Eventually she reached her favourite place, the highest point she could find. Her exhaustion now reaching its point, Keva dropped to the ground, panting furiously. She looked up at the sky, already impatient for the tiredness to fade so she could fly again. Her attention was soon drawn to a flicker of movement out of the corner of her left eye. Birds. There were at least eight of them and together they formed that inverted ‘V’ formation they always flew in. Keva had never flown in such a formation, in fact she had never really flown with a group. There was that one time an eagle had joined her and tried to out maneuver Keva during one of her morning flights. Oh how she loathed show offs. That eagle had made for a tasty pre-lunch snack. As her eyes drifted shut, Keva was left wondering if she would ever find a group of Cattergons and in particular, would she ever join them. [369 words]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxb i n g e
xxxxxRole-player || Trader || Writer
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxFemale || Scorpio || Aussie
xxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b i n g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finished

Postby otis, » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:21 am

Username: flannel.fox
      Name: roman
      Story: roman was a creature, created at the beginning of time. as the earth had formed, as with it had land masses. volcanoes, mountains and valleys had covered the earths beautiful floor before the oceans had been poured down. the earth was calm during the beginning, before animals begin to emerge and then humans. but during that calm period, something inside the earth had begun to make noise. there was no telling what this noisy creation was, but everyday it got louder. soon animals and humans joined the earth, and the noise was forgotten of. until one of the volcanoes began to rumble. it was a noise unheard of by any creature, something so new and surreal that everyone watched. it was days after the volcano began to erupt that he emerged, a cattergon, a beautiful work of art. he was born of the volcano, born of earths precious land mass. he had been forged by the sun, the earths holy protector. roman became known as a god, a protector of all, bur ruthless and cruel to any who dare step in his way
      prompt wrote:"Madness was a calm man"
      "Wanderlust was my companion, knowledge is my friend"
      "He was born of the volcano, forged by the sun"
Last edited by otis, on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
otis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:31 am

This will end on the 9th! :)
grifforik