Based on Click to view
Artist Arthur Morgan [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zodiac Dragon #18

Postby Arthur Morgan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:18 am

What are Zodiac Dragons?

Zodiac dragons are wolf-dragon hybrids that possess magic. They're said to be descendants of the original zodiacs who were pure dragons. Each zodiac has a house (zodiac sign), and all zodiac dragons belong to a house. You can identify which house they are in by their pendant they wear which displays their house's symbol. Zodiac dragons are mostly wolf, with dragon tails and intelligence. They also get their feathers from their dragon ancestors. Each dragon's magic relates to what house they are in, with their feathers almost always matching the color of their magic. Common dragons have base elemental magic from their house; fire, water, air or earth. Some dragons possess two types of magic but these are extremely rare.

This dragon belongs to Sagittarius so it's gemstone is made of turquoise and it is a fire elemental.

Fill out the following form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What do they use their powers for?: (minimum 50 words)

Ends 25th November.

Name: Kai
Owner: annaebell

Mutations
None
Last edited by Arthur Morgan on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zodiac Dragon #18

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:00 pm

Username:
    PhantomDaydream
Name:
    Irath
What do they use their powers for?:
    Irath tends to use her powers for what others consider 'evil', although to her it is just doing her job. Because of the fact that she can use any fire around her at will it often scares people away, also with the ability of creating small amounts of fire from nothing helps her do her job. Her job per say is quite interesting and not for the young hearted, as it involves countless arguments most of which are solved using the fire to get the person to agree with her whilst the other part of her job includes hunting down the bad guys. But why do people think this is evil at times, well because she's a bounty hunter, some people say that bounty hunters are just as bad as the people they are hunting, but Irath doesn't think so. So watch your back, and keep the candle by your side, with some water to put the light out.

159 Words
Last edited by ~Phantom on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Username:
annaebell

Name:
Kai

Kai uses his fire powers to protect the land that he lives in from people who intend to hurt the land or the creatures that live there. He mostly protects the land from humans who intend to tear it down in order to build houses for their ever growing population.

Kai will make it so that it becomes to hot for the humans to work or he'll start small fires to scare them off. He doesn't want to hurt them with his powers he just wants to scare them away.

90 words
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seaprincess1 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:27 am

Username: Seaprincess1
Name: Ideza (Sagittarius in Japanese)
What do they use their powers for?:(minimum 50 words)
Not everybody in this land has a home, not everybody has the warmth of a nice fireplace. Ideza uses her fire element to create warm and welcoming fires for those in need. She hunts and cooks food for them,helping them to the best of her ability.
"Are you living with the enemy? Are you affected by the devils that are tryna be a friend of me? I'm in a place that I don't wanna be. But if I find a way to turn it all around would you follow me? I'm alive but I lost the fight. It's like the better half of me is on the edge of the knife. Cut it. Why am I so emotional? Uncontrollable? I don't know what to do."
ImageImage
seaprincess1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:34 am

Username: sorceress
Name: runya
What do they use their powers for?: While Runya does have the ability to control fire, it's somewhat spontaneous. A random flame here or there, sometimes she'll accidentally burn herself in the chaos. Usually she's unable to take full control over her ability, but doesn't intend to hurt anyone. When she does end up causing harm she'll run away, trying to find a way to understand herself and her "curse"
    you make my heart turn sorrow into silk
    - flight rising coms (2.5/4 done)
insta - th - fr - kalons
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:13 am

Username: wilddog990
Name: Vivian
What do they use their powers for?: She uses her Fire Power too help forest grow by making controlled fires. She also uses her fire to carve out caves and change the way plants grow by driving them out of one part of a habitat.
Last edited by universal song on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:48 am

wilddog990 wrote:Username: wilddog990
Name: Vivian
What do they use their powers for?: She uses her Fire Power too help forest grow by making controlled fires. She also uses her fire to carve out caves and drive water in a different direction.

Fire powers cannot control water.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:09 am

Oh sorry! Edited.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:15 am

wilddog990 wrote:Oh sorry! Edited.

No problem.

Warning!
All entries with less than the minimum for "What do they use their powers for?" will be ignored during judging.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:34 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Vanitia
Fire is a tool. One that Vanitia uses to survive, as having the element of fire means she gets cold far too easily. Such a thing is necessary to survive after all. Other than that she uses her powers to shed light in places where there is none and to chase off that which would try and chase her down.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me