Egyptian Kitsune #16 by Karmel

Based on Click to view
Artist Karmel [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egyptian Kitsune #16

Postby Karmel » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:40 pm

The Egyptian Kitsune [ Egyp•tian Kit‧su‧ne] has long, graceful legs and a skinny torso, making their body perfect for running, jumping, and navigating through densely-wooded areas. Their tall, cupped ears and big eyes make them a flawless hunter, even in the dark. This species has been in hiding for thousands of years, only being discovered because of vast population growth. Now, seeing as their kind nature and learning abilities make them great companions, locals are helping gather these beautiful creatures and give them away for loving homes, in order to preserve the natural habitat of Japan without complications with overpopulation.
It is thought that the original legends of the Kitsune, originating from Japan, were actually early-on sightings if the Egyptian Kitsune, (hence the name). The Egyptian Kitsune are thought to be of Egyptian decent, seeing as they are extremely similar to the fennec fox.

Oh boy am I liking this one. Obvious skeleton inspiration, anatomy not accurate lol. No edits as it's just an awesome looking plain jane/joe right now.

To win this Kitsune just fill out the form below and answer the prompt metaphor with their deepest, darkest secret.

The comp will end of 11/22/2016. Editing, coding, and extras are allowed.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Kitsune Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Personality: [/b](500 words or less)
    [b]Prompt:[/b] [What kind of skeletons do they have in their closet?]

(extras limited to 700 words)

Have fun!
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(' egyptian kitsune #16 )

Postby satosugu » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:59 pm

♃ username: might & delight;
♃ kitsune name: kerixi
♃ nickname(s): keri
♃ gender: male
♃ sexuality: heterosexual panromantic
♃ occupation: none

♃ personality: for lack of a better word, kerixi is apathetic. he has a generally uncaring nature which may just conceal a more soft side, but if he has one he sure doesn't show it. this guy probably says 'i don't know' and 'whatever' more than anything else, preferring not to deal with issues and problems and instead weasel his way through any sticky situation. kerixi isn't social. instead of befriending others he'd prefer to make them an adversary. it doesn't help that this guy has a dark sense of humor, occasionally dropping a rather satirical or crude joke that could have most definitely not been said and everything would have probably been better. at times kerixi can be actually rather caring. that's rare, but it does happen. in a case that kerixi would be nice, it would only be around a kitsune he actually managed to befriend. good luck with that, though. [151/500 max]

♃ prompt: kerixi has a crippling, horrible terror of any large body of water. when this kitsune was younger, he and somebody he was close to were simply romping around near a lake. the lake looked awfully shallow, you could see the bottom! at some point kerixi had gotten annoyed and pushed his friend in. expecting them to simply get up and follow because of how shallow it was, the kitsune fled. after a couple minutes a horrible feeling had grasped the kit and he had run back to find that his friend was literally no where in sight. up the lake shore, down, in the water. nothing. he had tried swimming out but had run out of energy too soon, nearly drowning in an attempt to get back. he blames the disappearance on himself and quakes at the thought of his friend alone- or dead.

♃ playlist: mm wip
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egyptian Kitsune #16

Postby Karmel » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:01 pm

As the only participant of the comp, I would like to say a big congratulations to might & delight; for winning this Kitsune! I loved the character you developed around them, and I hope to see more in the future. Enjoy your new adopt! c:
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egyptian Kitsune #16

Postby satosugu » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:22 pm

ohgoodness tysm!!

──────────────────────