Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Goblin Gator Deity Competition by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Goblin Gator Deity Competition

Postby winkatuck » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 pm

This has been a long time coming, but gosh darn it guys, THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

I'll admit I haven't designed the deities for Goblin Gators mostly because I've been brain farting so hard, it's ridiculous. I mean they've been around for over a year now and still don't have images or names or anything. I have names but no descriptions. So what better thing to do than host a competition for them?

I'll list requirements and info down below, but before that I'm going to list the prizes, why else would you make an entry? Entries chosen are the only ones that will place considering how many deities there will be. (1 for each known element)

If your entry is chosen you may choose one of the following:

-A staff level GG custom (no edit limits, including vr.)
-A GG vr edit coupon (allow the addition of one vr edit on any pre-existing GG)
-A GG AU nest coupon (re-activates a dormant nest for another week)
-An auto GG breeding slot (for a breeding from me or possibly another staff member upon request.)
-A GG claim slip (use to auto a normal adopt within 24 hours of it's posting.)
-Size swap (make a teacup a normal sized gg or a normal sized gg a teacup with same design and edits.)

or

- Up to any 5 pets from this group(more to be added) along with 100 c$ (limit 2 for c$)

Rules
- Please Post finished non-oekaki entries on this thread so we can find them!
- Make a new color in for every new entry.
- You may only make one for each element.
-If your entry is not picked it can be transferred to something else as long as remaining gg elements are removed.
-Make sure you note somewhere with your entry which Deity it is.

Requirements
-At least one to three vr edits
-Influenced/connected to their element somehow (ex: nature with plant growth, wind wispy appearance, etc.)
-Is still somewhat distinguishable to an extent as part of the GG species
-creative and unique

Information
Water Deity: Waiauta
Fluid and sassy yet calming and quaint. The deity of water has always been graceful, concerned for the well being of the planet it resides. In GG lore, Water and Nature were the first two Deities to be the base to form the Earth. Thus why they are the most common. Structure Elements.

What I like/looking for: Anything aquatic-like, fishy, mermaid, fins, pearls, sand, anglerfish, eels, iridescent.

Nicknames: Wai, Wai Wai, Wau, Wuh.

Relations: Frenemy with Ahuauta. Indifferent to others.

Nature Deity: Ahuauta
Dainty but resilient, stubborn and quick-witted. The deity of nature along with water share concern for the well being of the planet it resides. In GG lore, Water and Nature were the first two Deities to be the base to form the Earth. Thus why they are the most common. Structure Elements.

What I like/looking for: Love something boat-esque for this, deers, antlers, flowers, petals, flower crowns, wreaths, long skinny legs, hooves, plant growth like flowers or ivy. Maybe venus flytrap if you can, creepy/cute?

Nicknames: Ahu, Ahua, Ah Huai.

Relations: Frenemy with Waiauta; not fond of Tuteiauta. Indifferent to others.

Descry Deity: Tuteiauta
Bipolar and unpredictable, often switches between wanting to prank versus help others. The deity of descry finds fascination in emotional change and extremes, it can breed life through light or terror in darkness. In GG lore, Descry, Wind and Earth were later brought to life to help form and add onto the planet's barren flat base. Creation Elements.

What I like/looking for:

Nicknames: Tuei, Tu, Tute, Eia, Ta.

Relations: Fond of Ahuauta; friendly with Ware Ngauata and Wuata. Indifferent to others.

Wind Deity: Hauauta
In GG lore, Descry, Wind and Earth were later brought to life to help form and add onto the planet's barren flat base. Creation Elements.

What I like/looking for:

Nicknames:

Relations:

Earth Deity: Whenuauta
In GG lore, Descry, Wind and Earth were later brought to life to help form and add onto the planet's barren flat base. Creation Elements.

What I like/looking for: Something bulky and riggid looking but still formed to look like a GG. Parts of metal or earth sticking out of them? Or even dinosaur-esque.

Nicknames:

Relations:

Fire Deity: Ahiauta
In GG lore, fire, electricity and psychic were the original elements brought to evoke change to promote new life through rebirth. Out with the old and in with the new. As the world become tainted by pollution and radiation the venom element was later implemented to contain or express illnesses and diseases. Variation Elements.

What I like/looking for: Cerberus, hell fire, flame mane, spikes, horns, red/orange/blue/black color scheme.

Nicknames:

Relations:

Electricity Deity: Hikoauta
In GG lore, fire, electricity and psychic were the original elements brought to evoke change to promote new life through rebirth. Out with the old and in with the new. As the world become tainted by pollution and radiation the venom element was later implemented to contain or express illnesses and diseases. Variation Elements.

What I like/looking for:

Nicknames:

Relations:

Psychic Deity: Piripiniauta

What I like/looking for:

Nicknames:

Relations:

Venom Deity: Ware Ngauata

What I like/looking for: Spines down back. Drippy parts. Glow. Green/Yellow/Orange color scheme.

Nicknames: Ware, Nygau, Nigai

Relations: Friendly towards Tuteiauta and Wauta moreso than others. Not fond of Ahiauta or Hikoauta. Indifferent towards rest.

Time Deity: Wauta
In GG lore, the Time element is spoken highly of and seen as a blessing of the highest to receive it. It is highly frowned upon to seek it, for it will find you. Time was implemented before any other elements but it's existence was mostly unknown until few presented said elemental power and enlightened the Deity's existence to others. It was originally brought to begin the everlasting cycle. An Overworld Element.

What I like/looking for: Color scheme is black/red/white. Time/clock themed. extra limbs. Longer body. Pupil is literally clock hand shape. long jagged Fangs.

Nicknames: Wau, Wah, Wuh.

Relations: Mostly keeps to self outside of Tuteiauta and Ware Ngauata. Fond of all but usually refuses to display affection.

DEADLINE FEBRUARY 1st 2017

(Some may be picked prior to date if exceptionally received.)
Last edited by winkatuck on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator Deity Competition

Postby winkatuck » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Go ahead and mark or w/e. I need to sleep and finish updating later XD
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:14 pm

quietly marks this

Postby boat » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:59 pm

marking so hard omg
      a
      a
      a
      a
      a
      eggs and bakey
      ImageImage

a
    a
    a
    commissions - only USD or DA points
    characters
    DA
    art trades - maybe
boat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:13 am

marks

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:18 am

Mark so hard
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Goblin Gator Deity Competition

Postby La Volpe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:23 am

mark!
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 am

Mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:15 am

gives myself another thing to do over winter break >>
ophanimera