Drawing sessions 2
79 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by evy

by joji

by catdoqq

kalons #657 & #658

Postby Goosecheese » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:38 am

Halloween is almost upon us and i am very excited!
who ever says you can be too old for halloween pshht

this will be a very VERY short contest as it ends on the morning of November 1st!
it will also be an IMPRESS ME as well as an OPTIONAL partner contest , however i have some requirements

requirements / important info:
- tell me/show me what their halloween costumes will be! you may not use pictures from online however you may draw them out, either draw them out or describe them in great detail
- you may either enter this on your own (to win both) or enter with a partner (each person gets one kalon)
- if you do work with a partner i will expect more out of your form
- no long multiple paragraphs, i am not one for long stories as it makes judging difficult, so id say keep each story/addon or whatever you do to be only 500 words long ish.

base form:
Code: Select all
username(s):
names:
genders/pronouns:
halloween costumes description/art:

edits/ rarities:
blue kalon:
- standard custom tail shine
- uncommon custom ears
- standard tail (the one seen on front page)
- common sclera color edits
- standard unedited hair

black kalon:
- standard custom tail shine
- uncommon custom ears
- standard tail (the one seen on front page)
- common sclera color edits
- standard unedited hair
- standard fang tooth edit

because this is such a short competition i totally understand that the forms arent gonna be wildly huge/ well thought out so dont worry about it! honestly you don't even need to do any more than the base form, i just made it an impress me this time around since i know some of ya'll are overachievers ahah!
Last edited by Goosecheese on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalons #657 & #658

Postby Everfree Luna » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:39 am

Looking for a partner!!! Please pm me
username(s):
names:
genders/pronouns:
Hello!
My name is Everfree Luna! Feel free to call me Ever
My goal is to collect every pet on the site!
Everfree Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:40 am

markk
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:43 am

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
usernames joji & phansies;
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━THE HALF BROTHERS !!!━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ˡᶤᶠᵉ ᵇᵉᵍᶤᶰˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ ᶻᵒᶰᵉ
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
personality when it comes to analyzing aero's p-
ersonality, he for sure is a bit two-sided. on both
the outside and the inside, aero is very harsh and
rude, and very straightforward. on top of this, he
is very honest and likes to share his opinion, not
really keeping in mind whether it will hurt your f-
eelings or not. he is quite the loud kalon. aero's a
bit reckless as well, always wanting to "live life to
the fullest", no matter the danger levels. and like
most, he is a bit of a procrastinator but goes a little
overboard with it sometimes. he's very easily forget-
ful of things, so he normally blames it on his lack of
good memory. aero, on the inside, is a bit different.
he constantly is worrying and only his half-brother
knows this side of him. he's very fearful of things you
wouldn't expect him to be, considering him to act so
fearless on the outside.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
███████
usernamexxxx phansies;
namexxxxxxxxxxxx aero
genderxxxxxxxxxx male
pronounsxxxxxx he/him
costumexxxxxxxx panda

███████
Image┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"do not give up on something
you really want. it is hard to
wait, but harder to regret."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
more about his costume aero this year, of all things, was going to be a panda for halloween. it would not of come as much of a shock to his
closer friends and his half brother, but possibly so to others. the truth was, aero quite loved animals, especially pandas, and he'd sort of run
out of any other ideas this year, he decided to simply go as his favourite animal. aero, surprisingly, had actually made his costume this year,
specially to fit himself, and to meet his needs. he wanted this costume to be perfect, and the little storebought panda onesies weren't
quite living up to aero's standards in terms of halloween costumes. so that is why, at around ten pm sharp, you could see him sewing
fabric together. sewing was never something aero thought he'd ever do, or really think about. but there he sat, sewing away at the costume.
"ow!" he groaned for the third time in the past hour, he'd pricked his pawpad on the needle. aero cringed with pain, applying a bit of pressure
on the small wound. aero shook his head, the thought of needing to get this done quickly resurfacing. he got back to work. piece by piece,
the costume slowly came together. although it had came out a tad messy, it was just what aero wanted. he'd made a hoodie, complete
with little panda ears made with elastic and fabric. he admired his work, a grin pulling at his lips. aero smoothed the costume out, deciding he
would flat-iron it later when pepper was over. halloween was tomorrow, which was a bit unbelievable to aero, it felt as if it were just christmas!
he huffed, the thought lingering in his mind. time went by so quickly, he'd think nearly everytime halloween rolled around. aero wasn't
particularly unhappy about this, he absolutely loved halloween. it was just a tad hard to keep up with, the time, that is. aero huffed,
running a paw through his fur, he was honestly a tad tired from all of this sewing was tiring! no matter how ridden of actual energy
it seemed to be, it was a bit boring.

aero then closed his eyes, letting all previous thoughts slowly drift away, falling asleep at that certain table.
[end]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
relationship with pepper aero's and pepper's relationship is any ordinary relationship you'd have with your sibling, but a bit more special.
these two do anything and everything together, and even live with eachother, although their relationship was a bit more typical during their childhood. aero strongly dislikes being away from pepper. although the two may get into short and silly quarrels once in a while, they still
are very attached to eachother, despite the two being practical polar opposites. so, in a sense, they are brothers, but at the same time are best friends. the pair care for eachother very much and would both do anything to help the other out.
short story the cold, musky air clawed at aero's fur, ruffling though it. the sudden change of temperature made him shiver it was dark, very
dark. the path ahead of aero, and his brother, pepper, was only dimly lit by street lamps. other people were around them, chatting amongst
themselves. clasped in aero's paw was a small pumpkin basket- of which he'd found buried away in his closet from a few years back. he held it
a bit tighter, drawing it closer to himself as they reached the first pair of stairs. up the two went, their footsteps slightly echoing off of the
stone wall. this house was a bit different that others. instead, it was more of a hut. a bit more isolated from the other houses, which made
aero a bit curious. pepper had knocked on the door, and they were now waiting to receive an answer. silence was heard, not even the creak of
what seemed to be an old door. the two looked at eachother in sync, they were a bit confused. all of the lights in the house were on they couldn't
fathom why nobody was actually there. suddenly, just as the pair began to turn away, the door swung open, creaking loudly. out stepped another
kalon, one which was wearing a witch's hat complete with a witch's dress, everything. it looked very realistic and aero was honestly impressed-
he wondered whether she made her costume like he had.

"hello, please come in, I have been waiting for visitors all night." the kalon spoke. the voice of the kalon was raspy but at the same time gentle and quiet.

the two were a bit skeptical at first, but then decided to give it a shot. they stepped inside, trying to make sense of the odd surroundings.
there were things from cauldrons to magic orbs, hell, there was even what seemed to be a spell book. aero was suddenly overcome with
confusion to whether they were just decorations- although nobody really decorates the inside of their house on Halloween- or if they
were real. aero had never been one to believe in magic, so he highly doubted this. "for your Halloween treats, I will tell you all your fortunes."
she spoke in that same majestic tone of voice. aero and pepper were slightly puzzled, but decided to go along with it. perhaps this lady was
just a bit crazy- she seemed harmless, though. aero had decided he wanted to go first, so he took a seat at where the lady had motioned
him to sit at. she took a seat at the directly vertical from himself. the lady placed her paws on top of aero's, which made him just slightly
uncomfortable. he flinched, immediately wanting to get out of the place. aero stood up, and being the straightforward person he was, he
told her he wanted to go and pepper merely nodded in agreement. the lady seemed a bit sad, but let them out. almost as if she didn't want
them to leave her alone. almost as if she was lonely. "she was odd, but I feel bad." pepper remarked glumly. "something about her- was off,
I do know I won't be going to that house again." aero contributed. and so the two went about their night, but the lingering thought never
left their consciousness. they both could not thinking about that specific lady, and do not know why. they wondered why they couldn't
of just forgotten about it.

supposedly it was the eerie vibe the woman gave off, or perhaps it was something telling the two to go back. for now though, we'll never know.

[end]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
personality pepper tends to appear sheepish and
shy, but not because of most things people worry
about, but because of his severe lack of interest.
aero is fond of helping him with when he eats aw-
ay his stress, and most of the time without even
realizing he does it. pepper is usually quite a calm
kalon, his only competitive side coming out when
he can give the correct answer or idea of questions.
pepper is clueless most of the time, due to his
overactive imagination, but once an interest of
his comes to the spotlight, he's all ears. he can
completely focus with little to no recognition of
his surroundings if need be. he has quite the me-
mory and has a talent for card and board games.
pepper might also be one of the most calming k-
alons you will ever meet, with a helpful ability to
soothe others' feelings, especially aero's.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵐᵉ, ᶦ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜˡᵘᵉ.
███████
usernamexxxxxxxxx joji
namexxxxx pepper drusy
genderxxxxxxxxxx male
pronounsxxxxxx he/him
costumexxxxxxxx waldo

███████

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"i'm the slowest reader
in the world, because i
perform it all in my head."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
• • • • • • • •
more about his costume pepper drusy has no sense of fashion whatsoever. hence he wore red with his bright green accents that occur in
his fur. pepper is very simple and tends to set his mind to something, so whenever he decided waldo, that was his only and final decision.
pepper, not being the one to engage in group activities, enjoys books in place of people. he's read, found and memorized every location
of waldo in every book. the inner simpleton got the best of him, and he decided to buy the glasses for his costume, rather than make them.
after peeking in on his brother, who was fully indulged in his quest to sew his whole outfit, pepper decided to take up crochet. looking up
and browsing tutorials, he finally bought wool and started steadily engaging in his red and white striped sweater. it took much trial and error,
but finally finished the whole thing. it looked decent for his first try, and he moved on to waldo's cap. trotting to his half-brother's door, he
knocked and retrieved one old, white beanie. setting it on a table, he searched high and low, finding a large red pom pom to sew atop the
hat, along with red fabric paint to style the bottom strip of the beanie. proceeding through with his plans of the hat, pepper smiled
at his crafts.

checking in with his companion, who now resided in his own dreams, pepper cloaked aero with a blanket and took one for himself.
returning to his room and curling up on his bed, he dozed off into sleep.

short story aero and i wisped through the chilly night. "how much candy do you think we'll get, aer?" i asked my brother curiously. "i don't
know, but im sure it'll be enough." aero replied. "if not, we can definitely buy more if we must." giggling, he walked with me through the
streets. stopping at a yard overfilled with spooky decorations, a kalon invited us into his decorated cottage. it was a haunted house! i noticed
the dim green and purple lights mingling with the fog that plagued the floor. swishing through the fog, my nose was bombarded by the scent
of the fog. it smelled like... chocolate, for some odd reason. on a table there was a plate of pumpkin sugar cookies, above it a sign that read
'take one' with a little plastic spider crawling beside it. as we did, a paw jumped towards us, scaring me half to death. aero seemed
frightened as well. a kalon came from under the flowing white tablecloth. "relax, it was just a joke." he said with a humble grin and a friendly
chuckle. i sighed in relief as the guy offered us the platter of cookies. we took one each since the jump scared us out of taking them. as
he led us out, arto ran into a fake spiderweb, which he seemed surprised at. since he was ahead of me, i didnt get stuck and helped him out.
the kalon and us laughed it off as we left. with a wave, we departed from the house.
"have a nice night!"
Last edited by joji on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 22 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:48 am

The Basics wrote:username(s): ~Neon_and_Lylia~ and Ame,
names: Frostbite Jones Topps (I'm going for the blue one.)
genders/pronouns: She/her/herself
[img]--[/img]

Frostbite began to stitch together a fabric,
glueing bone patterns to it. She wiped sweat
off her fur, as she put the last of the bones on.
She then grinned, she was finally done. She then
Slipped it on, and wagged her tail. The stitches
going perfectly with the skeleton theme. ''Haha!
this is great.'' She smiled again, proudly. It was
Blue like her, and had blue bones, she then had
a mask, a hollow mask, that she could take on
and off. Her eyes gleaming through it with
LED lights in it, for a more spooky effect.

Frostbite is very adventurous, and out going. She loves to explore around her yard, and across fields. But she is also
sensitive. She takes things very cautiously, and safely. She'll also take the easy way around things, and brush it off
her shoulders. She's chilled, and will take things easy, accept if its a harming matter. A trait she has inharated is
kindness. Her mother was always a calm kind kalon, and most of the time comforted Frost, same goes for her dad.

Frost began to pad her way over to Whisper's house, they were going trick or treating together, frost left a speaker in
her bag, it was playing the song ''Spooky scary skeletons''. It was loud, and almost anyone could hear it. She knocked at
Whisper's door. As she opened she smiled under her mask, ''Hey!'' She jumped happily. ''Hey Frost!'' Whisper said as she
wagged her tail. ''Lets go.'' Frostbite said as they padded out. She started her music, and she swayed her head to the
beat. They knocked at the door, and someone opened, putting candy in there bucket. ''Thank you.'' They both said at
the same time. The both giggled, as frost snorted and covered her mouth. Then they went to the next house, and the
house after that. Once they were done, there bags were filled with candy. Frost dashed ahead of Whisper, as she
lugged behind, her arms sore from holding the bag full of heavy candy. They then made it back to Whisper's house,
as she lazily walked in. Frostbite sat on the couch.

Frostbite began sorting the candy, a hobby she has had each Halloween. She sorted it from colors, flavors, types, and
other types of things. She also checked the candy, because you never know what people do, no matter if its free candy
or not. She then took a bite out of a Reeses, her mouth drooling from the peanut butter filling, and the chocolate out
side. Whisper sat next to her, grabbing a twix. She ate it, and wiped her hands. ''We did a good job.'' Frost said chuckling.
''Yeah, we did.'' Whisper said as she threw away her wrapper, and lay down. ''I'm going to bed Frost, G'night.'' she said
as she closed her eyes. ''Night Whisp.'' She said, and she put the candies in separate bags, from the ways she organized
it. She then got up, and put the chocolates in the fridge, and the other candies in the pantry. She then layed down on
a separate couch, closing her eyes aswell. ''Happy Halloween.'' she whispered softly, as she shut her eyes once more.
Last edited by ps4 kid on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintkenny » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:49 am

username(s): Ame, and ~Neon_and_Lylia~

names: Whisper ( Grayish brown one. )

genders/pronouns: Her/she/they/herself

Whisper ran downstairs. She smiled looking at her mother sewing her a costume. " Almost done with it mom? " She said in excitement." Her mom responded, " Yes sweetie it's almost done. " She looked up from her sewing machine. " Just need to add a few details. " Her mom smiled warmly. " Alright! " She jumped excited. " I'm gonna go put on my fangs! " She said in dashing in her room. She took out the glue for her fangs. She simply popped them in. She walked out smiling to show her mom her long sharp fangs. Her mom laughed a little. " They look perfect. " She smiled. " By the way.. Your costume is done. " her mom said holding it up. " Oooh! " Whisper said in amaze at the wonderfully sewed pair of wings her mom had made. " Im gonna go put it on! " She smiled grabbing it running back into her room. She slipped on the Velcro around her arms. She flapped them around. " I'm a bat! " She said happily. " Look mom! " She said running out of her room. " Your.. Missing something.. Aren't you? " She looked at her. " Huh? What is it? " Whisper said looking down at her feet then her wings. " Here. " Her mom handed her something plastic. Whisper looked down at it in her hand. " Just a little prop. " Her mom smiled. " Plus, We wouldn't want anyone thinking you were a VAMPIRE bat. " She said laughing. She looked at the prop till she could make out what it was. It was a plastic mango. "Cool! " She smiled. Her mom smiled. " Here's you trick or treat bucket. " Her mom handed it to her. " Thanks mom! " She said her hands latching on to the buckets handle. " Now go have some fun and stay safe! " Her mom said looking at whispers face. Whisper ran towards the door. " Oh! And bring Frostbite along with you!" She said looking at whisper about to run out of the house. " Ok mom! " She giggled running out of the house out into the night. (331/500)

Personality;; Whisper is a pretty fun and outgoing kal. She will cheer anyone up that is upset. Even if it doesn't work she will try her best to make them at least smile. She is quite bubbly and happy most of the time. If she's upset she'll smile. Now sometimes Whisper can be gloomy but only on occasions for example if another kal or animal passes. Applying the same concepts as if Whisper is gloomy she can also be angry rarely. She gets angry by "Annoying" people. For example if someone is poking her or keeps doing something over and over directing towards her. That's pretty much for this little kals personality! ( 104/500 )-----------

Facts about Whisper: Whisper loves bats. She loves plushies of the animals, Plastic toys or real bats. This is why she is a bat for Kalloween. Whispers favorite Halloween treat are reeses. She loves the combination of chocolate and peanuts. This kal's favorite holiday is of course Halloween. All the spooky things and cold weather makes her feel relieved. She loves carving pumpkins and then eating cooked seeds once it is carved. Her favorite Halloween treat is pumpkin pie. She loves the sweetness and festiveness of it all. These are just the few facts about whisper. (93/500)----------------------------

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Art;; snip.
Last edited by peppermintkenny on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Image⤴ ⤴ ⤴ ⤴

hi, im peppermintkenny, formally known as ame,.
(feel free to call me kenny, peppermint, etc.)
(please do not take/steal the username "ame,". Thank you.),
i love south park. feel free to chat with me!, i dont bite.
(well, sometimes.). please have a very nice day/night.
bye for now.(art by Rensaven on deviantart.)

peppermintkenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

You'll be my ground to stand on, and I'll be your sky for dr

Postby Gaycko » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:49 am

*A quick little author's note is that I'm (probably obviously) Champion. and I hope my form isn't that hard to follow, to keep things a bit on the short side I'm combining my parts for each kalon. The way it should work is that the one on the left side is Tanner (The pumpkin shine kalon) and Louis is the right side (bat shine kalon) which is how it is on the ref sheet and is the same as the headers/and quick info boxes on the sides. So how the info text should go on most parts is a bit about Tanner and then Louis.

Tanner is dressing up as Cubone and Landon is going as Toothless
◤▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◢
◤▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆◢

╔══════════════╗
▐My name is Tanner
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
▐And I'm Louis
╚══════════════╝

Ground and Sky
Quick Introduction
Halloween has always been an important event for the two kalons, Tanner Melling (mel-ing) & Louis White. Now both a little over twenty the two might be a little to old for the festivity of going door to door, collecting candy yet both still have that childish glee for dressing up in costumes. For as long as they could remember since being friends they enjoyed doing a theme and dressing in similar costumes. This time of year has always brought out the best in Tanner and Louis, strengthening their friendship through fits of laughter, childish costumes, and plenty of other things. The two of them have become an unlikely duo through similar means of interest.

ART HERE

╔══════════════╗
▐I'm twenty-two
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
▐And I'm twenty-three
╚══════════════╝

Winter and Spring
Personality
Before Meeting Each Other
Tanner has always been a beautiful mess or basically a disaster disguised in a beautiful costume. For a long while, Tanner was always a cold shouldered bully, pushing his way to the top of everything. He never took the answer no very seriously as a child and became a quick growing problem child. His own parents had a hard time coping with their own son though they ached to find the best inside of him. Maybe a golden heart just molded on the outside to be a bitter brat. It was before meeting Louis when Tanner used Halloween as a means to "justify" his rude nature, dressing in gory or crude costumes, stealing candy from other children, giving them a bone chilling fright. Tanner wasn't exactly a likable person so it was seemingly a miracle when he came home one day with a friend. A polar opposite almost in a way.

Unlike his partner, Louis, instead was nothing close to a bully , but at the same time he wasn't a pushover. Louis White
Last edited by Gaycko on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:51 am

username(s):Dragistar
names:Amalia(Lightish blue one) Dradon(Dark one)
genders/pronouns:Amalia is female. Dradon is male.
halloween costumes description/art: Amalia wears a dark blue flower costume, with petals as long as her tail that are purple. The hat that comes with almost covers her face, but you can still see her eyes. She wears a butterfly on a flower necklace, that looks like her orange eyes. She does also wear a skull band on her legs that is orange aswell.The tail has a flower band that is purpish pink.Dradon has a bat costume, with light brown wings, with black at the tips. Under those wings, is a shirt with dark green dragon wings at the bottom. The shirt is light brown His hat has a bat head with wings at the side, with the head being black and wings being yellow. His tail has a bat wing tail stocking, which is yellow. (Might delete and do art with this)

I'm on my own :D

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnbreeze10210 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:53 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
u s e r n a m e
Dawnbreeze10210
n a m e
Harper
g e n d e r / p r o n o u n
Female / She, her

h a l l o w e e n c o s t u m e

Harper decided to choose an aquatic costume this Halloween.
Gaining inspiration from her name, the young Kalon decided...
"Hey, let's be a Harp Seal this year," because why not? This
particular costume is made out of velvet, something that could
be 'considered' to be just as smooth and shiny as the Harp
seal itself. Now, this isn't some snazzy sexy Harp seal costume.
How would that be possible with the inspiration of a creature
who is chubby? This costume, while is slick like a Harp seal, is
very much so, just as round and chubby as a Harp seal. In fact,
Harper must waddle/shuffle in order to get around because there
is so much extra padding... Not to mention she even attached to
fins to her tail, better not wack someone by accident. The Harp
seal costume isn't a baby costume, it isn't white and fluffy and well,
it's not a cloud or marshmallow that's for sure. Instead, Harper's
costume is a faint grey colour with speckles of darker shades of grey
and or black. The head of the seal costume hangs over her face like a
hood, similar to how a onesie may fit. However, (if you can think of a
pillow pet), it covers a majority of her ace in such a way that her own
muzzle is covered by the costume, and there are two eye holes cut
out so she can see where she is going.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
u s e r n a m e
Dawnbreeze10210
n a m e
Graydon
g e n d e r / p r o n o u n
Male/ He, him

h a l l o w e e n c o s t u m e

Graydon you ask? Being the kind of best friend he
is, why not go as the predator of the harp seal? That's
right, Graydon decided to be a shark... But not just any
shark, let's put a twist on it shall we? The silly fellow
decided to go as a gummy shark. Of all the intimidating
sharks he could choose from, he decided a blue gummy
shark would be the ideal choice. Let's talk about the
costume itself. You know what inner tubes are, don't you
and how they inflate, and they're squeaky, and plastic, and
just well ... Apparently the perfect material for a gummy shark
costume. Made out of a deep blue, transparent coloured plastic
(which has been inflated), Graydon has turned himself into a
gummy shark. He has a shark tail on his tail (put on like a water
wing) and the bulk of the costume you can think of as one of
those hamster balls you climb in through the middle but in the
shape of a shark. Graceful isn't it? And because it's halloween,
why not carry some candy with you? Well, not with you, but inside of
you. Just to enforce the idea that he decided to go as a gummy
shark and not just any old shark (but you'd think one would guess
when you see him wearing a bright transparent blue, squeaky
inflatable plastic costume), there are actual blue gummy shark candies
within the water wing like costume itself.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Dawnbreeze10210 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════════════╗
A lady must always be two things:
━━━━━━━
Classy
&
Fabulous
━━━━━━━
Hello!
Just call me Dawn

━━━━━━━
E M M E L I N E
━━━━━━━