5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volk #74 | Orville | 4 6

Postby aequilibrium » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

VOLK #74 - ORVILLE ♂

| main thread | role play thread | archive | owner | form |

► WHAT ARE VOLKS?

Volks are immortal nocturne wolf-like creatures, found by humans in a foreign planet a few years ago. Volks do not breed and the birth of these creatures is still unknown.
      Their main features are very long ears and tail, feathers on their cheek fur and tail and long and sharp claws. Their pupils are always the exact same color as the iris, making it look like they have no pupil at all. Their feathers, nose, claws, ear fur and tongue glow in the dark. Their size is close to a wolf's. Volks are very agile creatures due to their slim bodies, making it easy for them to escape in any kind of situations. They can easily swim and climb trees. Volks have an omnivore diet, even though they feed mostly on fruits.
      Volks are smart creatures, extremely friendly and curious. Some of them are usually tamed by humans before reaching their maturity. Once you tame a wolf, both you and your wolf receive the same marking on the same body part, representing your bond. Some markings are simple and some markings are complex - the complexity of the marking matches the effort of the taming process.

Last edited by aequilibrium on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #74 [ WIP ]

Postby miku » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:49 am

Mark!
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #74 - ADOPT ME!

Postby aequilibrium » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 pm

This Volk is now up for adoption! ^-^
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuroWander » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:26 am

Username: Blueskiesdragon
Name: Sylveva
History: A princess raised in a life of luxury, she has been jolted into reality with the death of her father. She has left most of her wrappings and gorgeous jewels, but not all. She was called the "Warrior in Gold" because no matter what happened to her, she fought through it. She also fought a few other people and Volks, to be fair, but that was in the war. She never seemed to tire. On the battlefield, she was a machine. No creature, human or Volk could overcome her. She had slain the "strongest" man of their army with one swipe.
Why I want this Volk: She is downright gorgeous, and I have never won one of these before (sorry if that sounds self centered :o)
Edited to fit the requirements!
Last edited by AuroWander on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moderately more active recently
AuroWander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aequilibrium » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:05 pm

The form rules have just been updated to what was needed in my opinion, sorry for any inconvenience!
ae | she/her | adult

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:14 am

May be able to get my form up soon)
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Username: APH Siantia
Name: Orville (Meaning: Golden City in French)
Why I want this Volk:
I don't have one yet and I honestly love how he looks! I love how gold, red, and white looks together. I used to be obsessed with those colors together.

History:
Orville was born on the night of the golden moon. There is always a festival on that night because it was the safest night. The festival was to tell the spirits that it is okay to come out. It was the night of hope and togetherness. When he was born though the festival went up in flames. His mother had died in the process of the birth and his other family members had died in the fire. Only one survivor had lived, but they hated him for being born. They thought he was a cursed child and brought the bad spirits of luck. Over the years of Orville's growth the survivor would try to kill him. One day he was thrown over the side of a cliff, but when he didn't land on the ground. A lonely she-wolf who had just lost her pups was sitting a the bottom. She took him in as her own. You see this she-wolf wasn't the same as the rest of other wolves around the area. She was a god to the wolf species. She was a spirit and she had brought him to live in the spirit realm. The reason he lived in that realm was because he was young and was able to adapt his body quicker. He grew up quickly and on the next golden moon he had left the spirit realm. The reason was because there had been rumors of a war about to start. Apparently it didn't just start. The news traveled extremely slow and it was a golden moon and the peace keepers were losing the war. They were stuck in a small city about to be over taken when he appeared. He watched the gates fall and they were run through. He battled them with all his might and pushed back the army. You see with the help of everyone around him they were able to get the city back. They had fought harder than ever with him and were able to end the war with a great victory. He was named after the city and he became the god of hope and victory. They now celebrate him on the night of the golden moon that was his birth. He watched over that city ever since then and sometimes a child is born on the night of the golden moon and they grow up to be strong and healthy warriors of hope that lead to victory. And if you pray to him through despair you may be able to see a small glimpse of his reflection in the water next to you. Showing you that you are not alone and that hope will always win.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Volk has been tamed!

Postby aequilibrium » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:05 am

The owner of this Volk has been choosen - congratulations APH Siantia, this Volk is now yours!

Orville's abilities are

Strength & Agility
4 | 6

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main ThreadArchiveRole Play

aequilibrium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volk #74 | Orville | 4 6

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:06 am

AH! Thank you so much!