Artist Canis2954 [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kaloween Item Event

Postby Canis2954 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Welcome to the Kaloween Item Event!

In this event, you'll have the opportunity to offer up your completed prompts in order to have a chance at summoning items to use on Kalons!
There will be a winner for each of the following raffled items, each day!

- Mutation mushroom (mutations in breedings)
- Spider (extra eye)
- Fake fangs (tooth edits)
- Fake eyeball candy (change iris/sclera/pupil)
- Werewolf fur (change fur length)
- Glow-in-the-dark sticker (add glow)
- Shiny wrapper (change shine)
- Halloween wig (change hairstyle/length)
- Animal ear headband (change ear shape/length)

Don't forget: Your completed day's prompt (must be made by you!) is an entry into the raffle. Extra finished prompts do not equal extra entries into the raffle.

Must be fullbody if art, or a minimum of 200 words if writing.

You are free to use the default gray Kalon mascot (Pip), or the Kaloween mascot (Violet), in your entries! Only use other's Kalons with proof of permission. Link your Kalons used if you use your own.

New prompts are put out at 12 AM EST each day. The last prompt will be put out on November 1st.

Want to color in the Oekaki lines for Kaloween? Click here!

Questions? Ask here! Need to check the Kaloween item bank? Click here!

Prompt #1:
It's almost Halloween! Draw or write about the Kalon picking out or in the process of making their Halloween costume.
Last edited by Canis2954 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Canis2954

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kaloween Item Event

Postby qhosti » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Prompt 1

Jay

Last edited by qhosti on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXX Image
    ,................... sage was here
    ..| Spook | Female | They / Them | Lesbian |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joybare » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Prompt #1:
It's almost Halloween! Draw or write about the Kalon picking out or in the process of making their Halloween costume.

pip (default) as a werewolf
this was really rushed sorr y
Last edited by joybare on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

joybare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:31 pm

"You should come over to help give out candy!"

Wisteria paused a moment to fathom what had just been requested of them. Alstroemeria's chipper demeanor belied the gravity behind the request. The line went quiet for almost a full minute. They were tempted to just drop their phone in exasperation at their girlfriend- but, no, they didn't want to be rude.

"...You live five hours walk away from me."

"Oh, it doesn't matter- there are still a couple days before halloween! You can stay and rest a while."

"I don't... I don't have a costume."

"Well then, the sooner you get here, the better! I can whip something up right away."

There was no arguing with her, was there? Wisteria sighed, finally mumbling a "Sure... I guess..." into the phone. Hearing this, Alstroemeria squeaked something in approval, before a jumble of unintelligible words tumbled from her mouth into the headset. Something about plans... How happy all the kids would be... Wisteria couldn't make heads nor tails of it. Regardless, they listened until Alice insisted they hang up to go get ready to come over. The grey kalon sighed. What were they getting themselves into...?

Several hours later, well past sunset, Wisteria was at Alstroemeria's door. They were quickly ushered in by an ecstatic Alstroemeria, whose closets seemed to have exploded all over her living room. There were costume parts of various sorts everywhere- even some hanging from the curtain rods. Glancing hesitantly at Alstroemeria, they proceeded inside. They could feel Alice's expectant gaze on their back as they pawed through the various costume bits, likely all handmade. They were... impressed, to say the least. Eventually Wisteria seemed to settle on a deep purple robe and pointy hat, which they donned easily- at least it fit.

"I love it on you!" Alice cooed, admiring the colors.

"I am the mightiest sorcerer in all of the lands." Wisteria replied proudly, grabbing what probably used to be a cane and wielding it like a staff.

Alstroemeria laughed. She had been right to invite Wisteria over.

[344 words]

wisteria - alstroemeria
Last edited by Mima on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:36 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3134582

of my lil bab aluna!
Last edited by kaatlove on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:38 pm

marrrkkkk
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Mark
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catch 22 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:55 pm

entry for prompt one. kals used: ruby and Melanie
(both owned by me)

It was that time again, The one time of a year where you get to dress up as your favorite character; and it's socially acceptable, too. Melanie had been anxiously waiting for this day all year, and thinking about what she was going to dress up as since summer break. She had thought of dressing up as Alice from Alice in wonderland, Wonder woman, Anna from frozen, and even Cinderella, but none of them truly caught her eye. She started getting quite worried that she wouldn't even have a costume in time, but it hit her. She was going to dress up as little red riding hood. She asked her mom, ruby, if she would take her to the store. "Sure, honey! what are you going to dress up as, this year?" Melanie replied "Little red riding hood, mom!" Ruby opened the door and replied "alright, let's go Mel" and they walked to the nearest costume store.
After walking in, Melanie saw many cool costumes, even a zombie one. She ran to the teens section, and there it was. She quickly grabbed it and put it on the counter. "Could i buy this costume please?" she asked politely, the cashier nodding and putting it in a bag. "Have a nice day!" the cashier said. Melanie grabbed the bag and thought "At last, i finally got a costume!"

227 words
screams into the void
infp • bi • edgy as hecc my dude
weeb ♡
catch 22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:57 pm

Marking~
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Entry for Prompt one - Allena and Yaris
Both owned by myself

"Aren't you a little to old to be arranging your costume?" Yaris spoke in his rough tone as he watched his mate sewing together some cloth as she looked up at him with her usual playful grin before returning her eyes to the desk where she continued to stitch together. Yaris moved and sat at the chair across from him, "What are you going as anyway?"

Allena glanced up at him again and smiled still, "Im going as a Fairy. Im in the process of making these costumes for the kids." She said softly. Every year Allena made costumes for the sick kids of the hospital and spent the night granting her fairy wishes upon them. Yaris gave a smile and stood up, moving in and kisses his mate on the cheek before strolling out.

Allena continued to sew together until she had about 8 completed outfits that fit her list for her special room of kids. "Pirates. Princesses. Cowboys. The things you imagine a child to want to be." She packed up her machine, laying all the costumes out where she carefully added all the final details that went along each constume. She carefully hung all the costumes beside her own and smiled, "I hope they love it.."

209 words
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me