Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zozar #71

Postby Razors » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---Info---
Little bit about the species!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zozars are tall fox like canines with sharp horns on their head and back. Their horns vary in size, shape, color, and amount. These creatures usually live in dense forests, but Zozars with shorter or longer fur might live in hotter or cooler places. The horns on Zozars do tend to slightly illuminate in the darkness and are unbreakable. They also glow a darker shade when they are angry. Zozars use them to protect themselves, since they usually are not aggressive. On the rare occasion that two or more Zozars do get into a fight, they will rely mostly on the horn on their head rather than their teeth or claws. Zozars long and thin built body allows them to run at great speeds and easily catch prey. They usually eat small mammals, fish, and sometimes they will eat berries or fruit.

A ghost! It's a ghost!

A very simple common zozar.

Basics are:
Name:

Any extras you would like to add are fine. No limit on anything, word wise or art wise.

Ends Nov. 1st.
Last edited by Razors on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zozar #71

Postby MusicalDoodle » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 am

My Form
Name: Frauf
How'd they become a ghost?: When he was alive, Frauf was very greedy, playing tricks to earn money from those who gamble, pickpocketing those who he could, anything that he could get something out of. One day after trying to cheat someone by switching some cards around in poker, they saw through the trick and knew what type of person they were. They let Frauf trick them into losing but they announced that they would meet again. Frauf went a couple of weeks in confusion of what the woman meant before moving on, but still he would think of it once in a while. Three months after they first met, she had foubd where Frauf lived and stole all of his treasures. He went a week without any of his items until she murdered him in another visit. He becomes a ghost in seek of revenge and will only move on when his needs are met. So now he travels as a ghost, over time his need for revenge has weakened as he meets others, but he knows that he must continue or he'll never have peace.
MusicalDoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:58 am

Are we allowed to add extras and is there a word limit? If I try out, I'll edit this post into my form so I don't clutter things. ^^
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 am

queen crossroad. wrote:Are we allowed to add extras and is there a word limit? If I try out, I'll edit this post into my form so I don't clutter things. ^^

You may add whatever and how much you feel is needed ^^
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:14 am

name; meallán
    name meaning: lightning (irish gaelic)
    sex: male
    how they'd become a ghost?

wip
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:14 pm

CHIBI_ANIMAL_SAVER wrote:
My Form
Name: Frauf
How'd they become a ghost?: When he was alive, Frauf was very greedy, playing tricks to earn money from those who gamble, pickpocketing those who he could, anything that he could get something out of. One day after trying to cheat someone by switching some cards around in poker, they saw through the trick and knew what type of person they were. They let Frauf trick them into losing but they announced that they would meet again. Frauf went a couple of weeks in confusion of what the woman meant before moving on, but still he would think of it once in a while. Three months after they first met, she had foubd where Frauf lived and stole all of his treasures. He went a week without any of his items until she murdered him in another visit. He becomes a ghost in seek of revenge and will only move on when his needs are met. So now he travels as a ghost, over time his need for revenge has weakened as he meets others, but he knows that he must continue or he'll never have peace.

Congrats :D
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MusicalDoodle » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:14 am

Thank you soo much!