Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zozar #69

Postby Razors » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:55 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---Info---
Little bit about the species!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zozars are tall fox like canines with sharp horns on their head and back. Their horns vary in size, shape, color, and amount. These creatures usually live in dense forests, but Zozars with shorter or longer fur might live in hotter or cooler places. The horns on Zozars do tend to slightly illuminate in the darkness and are unbreakable. They also glow a darker shade when they are angry. Zozars use them to protect themselves, since they usually are not aggressive. On the rare occasion that two or more Zozars do get into a fight, they will rely mostly on the horn on their head rather than their teeth or claws. Zozars long and thin built body allows them to run at great speeds and easily catch prey. They usually eat small mammals, fish, and sometimes they will eat berries or fruit.

Found this lovely palette and had to use it.

Basics are

Zozar name:
Zozar Gender:

Feel free to add anything else you desire. Just know that the more effort applied the better your chances.

Will end Oct 26th.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zozar #69

Postby birbmememaster24 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:03 am

Name: Lukas
Personality: He's quiet and shy, and very emotinal, but when he opens up he likes to make jokes and tell puns and he's very sweet.

He's punny. LOL GET IT? PUNNY

I hope someday my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful
    Matthew ♡ Bisexual ♡ He/Him c

Image Image Image
birbmememaster24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanine_ » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Zozar name: Miron
Zozar gender: male
Background: Miron had lost his parents after a huge snow storm. He is on a journey to find his parents and be with them once again. Miron is afraid for shadows. He thinks they are gonna come out and attack him at any moment. He had a dream of being a attacked by a shadow and he has hated them ever since. Miron met a girl zozar, and fell in love with her. She journeyed with miron and was also in love. Until one day the girl zozar had died of an illness. Miron was devastated. She was the only thing he had.
kanine_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quasar-Wolf » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:34 pm

Zozar Name: Kirsti
Zozar Gender: Female
Short Personality: Reckless, Energetic, Moody, Usually cheerful
Art: Image
Last edited by Quasar-Wolf on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quasar-Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anxioustora » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:54 am

THIS IS SO PRETTY
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    pm me for art trades!
    sig art by me
    check out my links
    Use to be EmberDemon
    have a nice day
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Anxioustora

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:15 am

finn "dead eye" jones

the basics
    birth name:
    Finnegan Percy Jones
    sexuality:
    Gynosexual (attracted to femininity)
    Pirate
    song i wrote him to:
    Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

diggin' deeper
    appearance:
    Finn has a very rough look about him. He's almost always dirty, his fur matted and oily in some places. He has a hard look to him as well, his expression is almost always a look of disdain or aggression. He also has a very authoritative air to him. He carries himself with confidence and tends to make himself known in a room. His voice is deep and gruff, sounding like it rattles out of his chest. Over all, he's a rather average looking male, aside from his over confident stride. But there is one thing that defines him above other men: his eyes. They are void of pupil and emotion with a gray-blue hue to them. His eyes have been described to be like a dolls or like a dead mans. The only time they show life is when they sometimes reflect a bit of light or move in their sockets. Many fear to even look him in the eyes.

Treasure, adventure, rum, pleasurable company, music, the smell of gunpowder and smoke, rough seas
    dislikes:
    Calm ocean waves, liars, mutineers, cowards, wine, silence, having low funds, birds
    habits:
    Chewing the inside of his cheek, chewing tobacco and tapping his thumb.
    personality:
    Finn, outwardly is about as unpleasant as they come. He's rude, far too blunt and often says disgusting things that would make a devil blush. He's not someone you'd engage polite conversation with. When it comes to his crew, who see the most of him, he runs them with intimidation. He's become very good at intimidating people and his reputation preceeds him. His reputation being that he's a ruthless killer with no value for life of any kind. In reality he has a soft spot for his brother, whom he has failed to kill in their run-ins and he won't kill an innocent. Just threatening and being as menacing as he is has worked so far. He is also a very cunning person, full of worldly knowledge. He can manipulate unknowing people with honeyed words in a second if they give him the chance. Finn is also very brave. He'll go up against anyone and his way of giving his all with reckless abandon has worked nearly every time for him.

family:
    Elizabeth Jones - Mother - Deceased
    Tris Jones - Brother - Living

history:
    Finn and Tris were two twin brothers born to Elizabeth Jones, a seamstress in a small British town on the coast. They never knew much about their father except that he was a pirate and he died before they could be born. She raised them the best she could on her own and tried to put them both through school. Finn dropped out of school when he was ten years old to help her around the house and with the sewing. He also began doing small odd jobs for other people in the small town. Tris continued in school, not wanting to leave his friends. By the time they were fourteen years old, their mother became ill with lung cancer. She never could afford to go to the doctor so it was a surprise that she lasted even two more years. Finn did his best to take care of her and tried to help her finish orders but she just couldn't do it anymore. Once she died, Finn immediately wanted to leave and join a pirate crew. He wanted to leave the little town far behind him. He asked his brother to come with him, but he had no interest. In fact, he was angry at Finn for wanting to leave and disgrace their mothers name with him becoming a pirate. Tris wanted to join the Navy when he was old enough. It led to a horrible fight.

"I lost my mother, too!" Tris yelled as his brother smashed the half empty rum bottle he had been chugging against the wall. "You're just being selfish!" As the words left his lips he regretted them, his brother rounded on him and put his nose inches from his face. Finn's breath reeked of rum as he spat, "Selfish?!" He kicked a chair and it busted. "Who was gone, off to school while she was sick? Who cared more about his friends than his mother?" He growled, shoving Tris hard to where he fell into the wall. "Me? I was here. With her, every day as she was slowly withering away!" He grabbed his brother by his shirt and dug his knuckles into his collar bone, making him wince. "Don't you dare say I'm selfish again. If you say it again you'll be in more pieces than that bottle!" He shoved Tris again and let go, rushing out into the stormy night.

This was the last time he had expected to see his brother. He fled out to a tavern where he joined a pirate crew that had made port in town. While he was on this crew he learned to fight, by hand and by sword. He learned to hold his rum and how to play cards and dice. He learned to kill and take what wasn't his and make it his own. He learned how to keep secrets and who to stab in the back to get higher in the ranks. He became captain of that same crew in ten years time. From there he forged a repuation as a man no one would want to cross. People told stories of his conquests and rumors spread like wild fire. He never stayed caught if he had run ins with the British Navy, being much too slippery for them to keep hands on. He became a very wanted Zozar. Many feared him and more wanted to be on his crew. They spun story after story about him, each seeminly more outlandish than the next. His favorite rumor, by far, was that if you looked into his eyes directly... you'd die.
    Last edited by gravestones on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
    ....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
    i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
    nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
    don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
    gravestones

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby spiniferal » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Zozar name: Prysm
    Zozar Gender: male
    extra: he's gentle, calm, and an introverted genius. (however he is very cowardly and awkward).
    hey
    spiniferal

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:34 am

This is now closed! Judging now.
    Razors

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:38 am

queen crossroad. wrote:
    finn "dead eye" jones

the basics
    birth name:
    Finnegan Percy Jones
    sexuality:
    Gynosexual (attracted to femininity)
    Pirate
    song i wrote him to:
    Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

diggin' deeper
    appearance:
    Finn has a very rough look about him. He's almost always dirty, his fur matted and oily in some places. He has a hard look to him as well, his expression is almost always a look of disdain or aggression. He also has a very authoritative air to him. He carries himself with confidence and tends to make himself known in a room. His voice is deep and gruff, sounding like it rattles out of his chest. Over all, he's a rather average looking male, aside from his over confident stride. But there is one thing that defines him above other men: his eyes. They are void of pupil and emotion with a gray-blue hue to them. His eyes have been described to be like a dolls or like a dead mans. The only time they show life is when they sometimes reflect a bit of light or move in their sockets. Many fear to even look him in the eyes.

Treasure, adventure, rum, pleasurable company, music, the smell of gunpowder and smoke, rough seas
    dislikes:
    Calm ocean waves, liars, mutineers, cowards, wine, silence, having low funds, birds
    habits:
    Chewing the inside of his cheek, chewing tobacco and tapping his thumb.
    personality:
    Finn, outwardly is about as unpleasant as they come. He's rude, far too blunt and often says disgusting things that would make a devil blush. He's not someone you'd engage polite conversation with. When it comes to his crew, who see the most of him, he runs them with intimidation. He's become very good at intimidating people and his reputation preceeds him. His reputation being that he's a ruthless killer with no value for life of any kind. In reality he has a soft spot for his brother, whom he has failed to kill in their run-ins and he won't kill an innocent. Just threatening and being as menacing as he is has worked so far. He is also a very cunning person, full of worldly knowledge. He can manipulate unknowing people with honeyed words in a second if they give him the chance. Finn is also very brave. He'll go up against anyone and his way of giving his all with reckless abandon has worked nearly every time for him.

family:
    Elizabeth Jones - Mother - Deceased
    Tris Jones - Brother - Living

history:
    Finn and Tris were two twin brothers born to Elizabeth Jones, a seamstress in a small British town on the coast. They never knew much about their father except that he was a pirate and he died before they could be born. She raised them the best she could on her own and tried to put them both through school. Finn dropped out of school when he was ten years old to help her around the house and with the sewing. He also began doing small odd jobs for other people in the small town. Tris continued in school, not wanting to leave his friends. By the time they were fourteen years old, their mother became ill with lung cancer. She never could afford to go to the doctor so it was a surprise that she lasted even two more years. Finn did his best to take care of her and tried to help her finish orders but she just couldn't do it anymore. Once she died, Finn immediately wanted to leave and join a pirate crew. He wanted to leave the little town far behind him. He asked his brother to come with him, but he had no interest. In fact, he was angry at Finn for wanting to leave and disgrace their mothers name with him becoming a pirate. Tris wanted to join the Navy when he was old enough. It led to a horrible fight.

"I lost my mother, too!" Tris yelled as his brother smashed the half empty rum bottle he had been chugging against the wall. "You're just being selfish!" As the words left his lips he regretted them, his brother rounded on him and put his nose inches from his face. Finn's breath reeked of rum as he spat, "Selfish?!" He kicked a chair and it busted. "Who was gone, off to school while she was sick? Who cared more about his friends than his mother?" He growled, shoving Tris hard to where he fell into the wall. "Me? I was here. With her, every day as she was slowly withering away!" He grabbed his brother by his shirt and dug his knuckles into his collar bone, making him wince. "Don't you dare say I'm selfish again. If you say it again you'll be in more pieces than that bottle!" He shoved Tris again and let go, rushing out into the stormy night.

This was the last time he had expected to see his brother. He fled out to a tavern where he joined a pirate crew that had made port in town. While he was on this crew he learned to fight, by hand and by sword. He learned to hold his rum and how to play cards and dice. He learned to kill and take what wasn't his and make it his own. He learned how to keep secrets and who to stab in the back to get higher in the ranks. He became captain of that same crew in ten years time. From there he forged a repuation as a man no one would want to cross. People told stories of his conquests and rumors spread like wild fire. He never stayed caught if he had run ins with the British Navy, being much too slippery for them to keep hands on. He became a very wanted Zozar. Many feared him and more wanted to be on his crew. They spun story after story about him, each seeminly more outlandish than the next. His favorite rumor, by far, was that if you looked into his eyes directly... you'd die.

I was extremely pleased to see so much put into a form, for a change. I liked Quasar-Wolf's artwork, but Queen Crossroad really developed the character for this one. I also really liked how he wasn't your run of the mill rainbows and gumdrops sort of character.

Loved your form, Queen. ^^ Congrats!

Good luck to everyone else in the future!
    Razors

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:43 am

Ahh, thanks so much! I'm happy you liked it. This was really fun to try out for. <3
    ....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
    i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
    nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
    don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
    gravestones

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me