Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

{Aveople} {Open Artist Search} by King of Crows

Based on Click to view
Artist King of Crows [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

{Aveople} {Open Artist Search}

Postby King of Crows » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:47 am

Welcome to the Official Ongoing Aveople Artist Search! Here you may test your hand at creating some Aveople in order to try for a position as an Official Artist.

Unique Linearts
    Since each bird species is very different in terms of build, and each Averson is unique in personality, each one is to be drawn individually from scratch. Thankfully, they are not too hard to draw!

Their bodies are an upright oval in shape, then modified to account for pose and the general build of the bird. The head is the same shape of the bird they are based on. All Aveople have a dark spot-brow above each eye. They have an upright stance, and are comparable to a child in size and shape. They have short arms, each with three fingers, that are near the front of their body.

Tool
  • For lining I use the Pencil tool, size 2 to 4 with Pressure-Size turned on and pressure-opacity turned off.

I will be looking for quality of lins and ability to artistically transfer the design of an existing bird species onto the body of an Averson.

This is an ongoing search which means that I will continuously add artists as people apply.

If you have questions please ask.
Last edited by King of Crows on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Aveople} {Open Artist Search}

Postby King of Crows » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Bump ;3;
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm just gonna
Mark
This really quick, I love birds /v\
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King of Crows » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 am

We are switching to individually drawn lines, so I have updated the thread and base!
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me