Postby satyn » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:47 am

wip will edit this later <3

all text banners are from 1001 fonts
---
username| satyn
name| Rita Carmichael
gender| female
extra| "who she is" below

It's all a bouquet of lies. Her sweet facade and gentle hum of a voice leads you away from who she really is. Who are you, Rita?
    Behind a lace mask, she sighs and smiles. A maid by day, she says. No one special, she says.
    She'll come to your home. She'll tidy it and nod. You'll hand her the check and she'll be on her merry way.
    You'll see her walking on the sidewalk. You'll see her at the grocery store. You'll see her sitting on a bench at the park. No one special.

But of course, there's no such thing as "no one special."

A sharp tongue. A quick wit. You'll never see it, but she's confidently strutting across a field of eggshells. She's fighting her battles without anyone by her side. She doesn't stop to smell the roses - she burns them. The only things that leak from her mouth are sarcasm and rhetoric. She'll scoff at those who try to bring her down. Behind a lace mask, no one can tell what she's thinking. What she's plotting. I don't need anyone, she says. It's true. After all, she never had anyone to begin with.

By night, you'll see her again. But this time, she's behind a black mouth mask and a gleaming sword. Before you could figure out who she was, you were too late. Or rather, she didn't want you finding out. I'm no one special, she reminds you.
    The hilt of her sword swings downward. Then again, I never said I was telling the truth. You can't see her eyes. Maybe this was who she was, all along.
[273/300]
+16 words from banners

status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me