Based on Click to view
Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

333# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Keen
Show Name: Sleepy Hollow's Requiem
Barn Name: Spooks
Height: 17.3 hh
Color: Chestnut khimaira fantasy
Genetics: ee/Aa + Khim fantasy
Breeding Info:
- Khimaira fantasy will pass on with 30%
- Theme is halloween (spider on this one but it can be anything halloween related)
- main marking is on the group (the big spider)
Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
6. Image
7. Image
8. Image

To get him you must pimp up your form, write a creepy story about him and add a surprise for me (it can be anything)
i will judge based on forms, story and surprise
forms can have 1-4 points, story can have 1-4 points and the surprise will give you 1 extra point
the form with the highest score will win, if it is a draw then i will raffle the winner under the ones with the draw

Keen wrote:[center]Image

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Sleepy Hollow's Requiem
Barn Name: Spooks
Halter color: Glowing white
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black
Story:

Once upon a time, on a dark and stormy night.... Wait. Stop. That is not how my story begins. My name is Spooks, and I am here to tell you about how my life ended and my afterlife began.

*fades to black*

Everything sounds muffled... What is going on? I open my eyes. Huh? I cannot see anything. Everything is dark. Wait... Up ahead I can see a small glow beginning, like a light is just starting to appear. I try to move toward it, but my legs feel... funny. Slow. Like I am moving through thick fluid. Ew. What is this stuff? It doesn't stop me from breathing at all, so I don't panic and just keep struggling toward the glow, which is getting brighter. I don't know if that is because I am getting closer or because the light is getting stronger. Suddenly I burst out of the fluid and... don't stop. I stumble and flip head over heels onto my back in the mud. Great.
I catch my breath for a moment before rolling over and lurching to my feet. The mud makes it difficult to move. It is deep and thick. As I glance down at my feet I notice that my coat is completely obscured by the mud. Sigh. I make my way through the bog to what appears to be a grassy area. Good. I'm starving. However, upon arriving I notice that while the ground is indeed solid here, it is not grass. It is mold. My hooves leave dark marks on the mold, crushing it into the soft earth. I lift my head and peer around me. Where am I?
There are trees around me. Sort of. They certainly look like trees, but no tree could possibly move and sway like these do, right? Their bark is black as night, leaves a creepy orange. I should fit right in here, huh? As I move under their branches, I feel... things... falling onto my back. I glance back to see thousands of spiders scurrying across my back and sides. Well, at least they're small... I decide to ignore them and continue down the path, for indeed a path has appeared. My hooves raise dust into the air as I walk.
The sounds here are... interesting. I can hear insects of a sort, making a high-pitched sound. A rodent scurries by, squeaking in protest at my passing. A wolf howls, not as distantly as I would like. An owl silently drops from the trees and catches that indignant mouse that I passed before. Oh well. I watch the owl fly up into a tree and perch on a branch, facing away from me. He turns his head around and stares at me with large golden eyes. He lets out a piercing screech and then flies away. I follow his flight with my eyes, and catch sight of a small hut.
Smoke wisps up from underneath the door, glowing an eerie green. I slowly approach and peer into the single window. There are shelves lining the room, completely covered in various sized bottles, which in turn are filled with an assortment of creepy items. I look away from the floating eyes and continue examining the room. A cauldron is sitting on top of a large fire in the center of the hut, producing that green mist that is seeping out from under the door. Curious, I move to the door and nudge it with my nose.
It swings open with a creak and I poke my head inside. In the corner closest to the window, which was out of my line of sight before, is a rocking chair. In it sits an odd creature wearing odd things all over its body. At the wooden sound of my hoof moving into the room, the creature in the chair looks up at me. Its eyes are purple and its skin is green. It has a nose like a bird's beak. It cocks its head to the side and says something that I do not understand. When I do not respond, it stands up, walks to one of the shelves and removes a bottle. It opens the bottle, tips whatever is inside of it into its mouth, and swallows.
"I said, you're a long way from home, aren't you, dearie?"
Out of all of the sounds I have heard in the bog, this is certainly the creepiest. I snort and take a step backward.
"Oh, come now. I am not that ugly, am I?" The creature moves back to the center of the room and watches me. "Don't you have a few questions for me? Don't be shy, go ahead and ask."
Now that I can understand it, it's not quite as creepy as before. I do not retreat further, but I do not approach either. I look at it warily as it approaches me instead.
"Here, maybe this will help you," it says, and blows something dusty into my face. Light flashes in my eyes and my nostrils tingle.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" I yell, then startle at the sound of my... voice? I spoke?
"Ah, there you go," it says. "Now, tell me why you are here." It walks back to the rocking chair and sits down heavily.
"I..." I still can't believe I am talking... "How...?" I shake my head. It doesn't matter. This creature may have answers to my questions. "What has happened to me? One moment, I was out searching for my love and the next..."
"And the next you wake up swimming in goop?" The creature asks. "Yes, I know, dearie. I will explain. But first, let me introduce myself. My name is Brunhilde, and I am the witch of this bog. Every bog has one, you know. And I am not an 'it' as you keep referring to me, but a 'she', so please get that right."
Startled, I ask, "You know what I am thinking?" She just grins at me. I decide to press on. "So how did I get here? I was nowhere near a bog."
"Oh, I know. This is the underworld, my sweet. The whole of the underworld is bog and quagmire, sinkhole and tar pit. That is the way of things. Now," she shifts her bulk in the chair. "You were indeed nowhere near a bog when you were alive. You ran through a forest, searching for another horse. A pretty female by the name of Darlene, if I am not mistaken."

I just stare at her, dumbfounded. My heart twists when she says Darlene's name though, and I wince a bit. "It was a bad blizzard and she hadn't come home yet. I couldn't just leave her out there!" My feet come unglued from the creaky wooden floor and I begin to pace. "She was alone and lost and cold and probably frightened!"
The witch watches me pace for a bit, then replies, "but then you were the one alone and lost and cold. But not frightened, though. A brave one, you are."
My head whips back in her direction, "Did she end up here? Is Darlene here?"
"In a way," the witch says cryptically. "Let's finish the story first. You got lost in the blizzard trying to find your Darlene. You won't remember the ending, as you were nearly unconscious at the time. You didn't see the edge of the gorge, because of the snow and all, and you just walked right over the edge, poor mite."
My attention is grabbed by something she said. Things start falling into place in my mind. "The... end? You said... that this is the underworld... Am I....?"

"Dead? Oh yes indeed! How else could I have gotten you here?" The witch cackles.
I stare at her. "...gotten me here?"
"Of course! I need a mount you see, as it is a frightfully long way to the edge of the bog where my herbs grow and my feet get tired. You seemed loyal and kind, and strong and brave to boot, so I guided you to the edge of the gorge."
Something akin to rage begins to surface inside me. To boil, like the cauldron in the middle of the hut. "You... killed me? Where is Darlene?!" I rear up and kick over the cauldron.
"She was never out in the storm, my sweet," says the witch, watching her brew ooze across the floor. "I wouldn't let that touch me if I were you."
Furious, I whirl around, bolt through the door, and run back out into the bog. I keen a long, dissonant wail into the night air. I am joined by the wolf I heard earlier, by the owl, by the insects. The spiders join me again and tickle over my back and sides. I dash around the forest, looking for... something. A way home, maybe? A way home that I will never find.

*fades to black*

And so, to this day, in the forest near the gorge, especially when the snow covers the ground, you can hear the sound of thundering hoof beats and screaming whinnies, although there are no horses to be found.

Surprise:

[/center]
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:53 am, edited 15 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 333# Khimaira Friesians - halloween event

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
    Show Name: Ghoul Operation
    Barn Name: Uta
    Halter color: Black
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Bright red
Story:
Gifted or cursed, which ever way you see it, Uta had it. Some might say he's the incarnation of a horse that pulled Satan's chariot or the spawns of one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. He was deemed as an unlucky horse as no being has interacted with him without something bad happening.
His mother had died during his labour and the stable-hands needed to jump in and help. Everyone thought the labour would be smoothe but it didn't. Up until the last half an hour, his mother was in a fight for her own survival.
As Uta grew, he was causing nothing but mishaps unintentionally. With everyone telling him and discriminating him, it eventually led to the belief that he truly was unlucky. It then brought out a wild and reckless side of him. Uta became fierce and headstrong, emotions locked up inside of him. He would throw riders off, break fences, stalls and constantly escaping. He didn't know what he was doing. All he wanted was to be free from that he'll hole he was living in.
On one of his escapes, he ran into the meadow that loomed over the barn. There was a single tree that grew at the top. It was a chilly night but he was brace and had nothing to be afraid of. As he approached, he noticed a whispy white mare under the tree. She had gleaming red eyes and a rather skeletal frame. He cautiously approached the mare, thinking that she was just a wild horse. The mare turned to him and greeted him. She then casually asked what he was doing out in the meadow at night and he just said he wanted to get a breather. She then told him a story of how there was once a beautiful white mare that once roamed the place. A dressage champion. A one-of-a-kind. However, she was sold to a man who knew no love for animals and she was neglected, she was starved and eventually tortured by whips to death. As she told her story in greater detail, Uta noticed red liquid trickling down her body, perfectly fitting the story of the tortured mare with the whip. Starved to death. The mare's skeletal frame. It was all piecing puzzles in his head. She was telling the story of how she got tortured and starved to death. She was a spirit.
As the mare ended her story, her soulless eyes peered into Uta's. Her mouth watered. He knew what she was after. Him. He bolted for the barn and the mare gave chase, all while letting lose cackling bouts of laughter filled with insanity. The starvation and torture drove her nuts. He turned around and saw a more deformed and bloody version of the mare, galloping after him.
Chills ran down his spine as adrenaline pushed him on. The barn was in sight and with one last look around, the mare suddenly disappeared. He heaved a sigh of relief and slowed into a canter. As he approached the edge of the pasture, he took one last look back. The mare was gone.
However, as he turned around, he was met with the soulless, hungry eyes of the mare. He reared and was about to gallop off but the mare already had him ensnared in her whispy fog. Uta looked around, the place suddenly became foggy as he struggled to head back into the barn but soon, the world became black.

Surprise:
Uta actually has a gift. No one knows about it. Only he does.
He is able to control, talk to and understand spiders.
The spiders around the barn are his eyes. With so many around, nothing can escape. He uses that to his advantage. Knowing what every horse or person in the vicinity of the barn is talking about.
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Owner:
-Undyne-

Show Name:
Terror Of The Night

Barn Name:
Diablo

Halter color:
black

Pearl/jewel color (halter):
orange and blood red

Story:
Diablo Never believed in ghosts. He was always told by his parents that they were fake and there is nothing to worry about. One bitter night, when diablo was going to another stable block to his friend he heard a deep, manly voice telling him to never walk outside at night or the creature that lurks in the darkness will take him and keep him as a worker in his house of pain and suffering. The voice told him that the terror of the night was a large horse like creature with a large, toothy grin and hands instead of hooves. The voice offered to take him to the other block of stable and offered out his hand, at first diable thought it was a horse by all of the floof until he saw a human like hand. Diablo squinted into the distance and saw a large, toothy smile. Diablo knew at once the voice was the creature that lurked in the darkness. Diablo felt compelled to reach out and take the creatures hand but he fought the urge. The creature filled with rage and threatened to curse him and his family if he didnt take his hand. Diablo's strong will fought against the creatures blackmailing and the creature said a few words that diablo couldnt understand and he collapsed to the floor and had no memories of that night, however when he woke he was covered in strange web-like markings, spiders and a head with a toothy grin. Despite not remembering what happened diablo is deathly afraid of night time and very distrusying of others

Surprise:

art of the creature that lurks in the night

all art including page dividers was made by me, do not use without permission

Last edited by Saturn V on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:23 pm

res
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Story:
Surprise:

maybe res
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 am

Ѳωиɛя
jesdar16

Ƨнσω Иαмɛ
No Escape

βαяи Иαмɛ
Vuko

Ǥɛи∂ɛя
Stallion

Δɢɛ
10 years of age

Ħαℓтɛя Ɔσℓσя
Black

Ƥɛαяℓ/Ĵɛωɛℓ Ɔσℓσя
Same as eye color

Ƨтσяʏ
Your eyes glance fearfully up at the trees. The forest was shrouded in darkness, the blackened shadows covering the silent trees like a thick, choking blanket. The tree trunks are quickly lost in the shadows. It was completely black. And pitch silent.
Not even a single bird cried out. The eerie silence pressed down upon you, crushing you with its magnitude. Your footsteps made no sound as you stepped into the trees. Blinking rapidly, you attempt to find a source of light, but there is none. The thick canopy of dark leaves above your head blocks out any of the weak moonlight. The moon that night was full, blazing down upon the lands, but nothing, not even moonlight, could penetrate the thick shadows here.
The night dragged on, pulling you into its deepening embrace. You step deeper into the silent forest, wishing that something would make a sound.
And something did.
An eerily familiar howl echoed through the woods, breaking the silence. The howl carried through the air easily, reaching all of the monsters of the night and calling them forth.
Your heart begins to pound as you move faster, tripping over brambles that weren't there before and crashing into bushes with a sickening crunch. Be careful what you wish for.
Now the forest is alive, screams of anguish rent the night air and cries of battle echo loudly around you. A sickening scream sounds terrifyingly close and you run forward, desperately hoping whatever was nearby would not find you.
Suddenly the ground disappears beneath your torn and scratched feet and you fall forward, arms flailing, struggling to get a grip. One hand grazes the slimy roots of an extremely old oak but the roots crumble beneath your hand, falling with you. Desperate to grab a hold and break your fall, your hands flail around, grazing rocks and dirt and some things that feel like bones. Human bones.
Finally, with a painful landing, you reach the bottom of the hole. When you look up you haven't actually fallen that far, just a few feet. But it felt like hours. The screeching from the forest above seems to have stopped. A sudden sound above you causes you to look up, and what's left of the extremely faint moonlight disappears.
Someone, or something, has covered the hole.
There's no place else to go but forward. You reach the wall and feel it all the way around, your hand occasionally disturbing a spider. Something long and hard sticks out of the earth and you feel it, your stomach jumping into your throat as you realize what it is. Leaving the bone-filled hole behind, you begin to crawl through the cramped tunnel, brushing through spiderwebs and occasionally spotting the gleam of a white human skull buried in the walls.
Your eyes widen as you spot what seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. A light? No. It can't be. Can it?
As you emerge from the tunnel you realize you are back in the forest again, in a different part. Great. You're totally lost now.
Lost in the forest of false hope.
Something moves in the corner of your eye. The shape is half-hidden by shadow, but the front end of it is clearly recognizable. Right?
The creature had the head and torso of a horse. As it moved into full view you realize that it is definitely a horse of some sort.. at least you hope. The creature rears and gallops away, its mane flying behind it. You chase after it, considering it is the one recognizable thing in this entire cursed forest.
You barely lose sight of the horse as it dodges around trees and stumps that disappear as soon as you leap them. Suddenly it's gone. Vanished.
Where is it? Suddenly you spot a cave, hidden well underneath the rocks. Daringly you venture into it, disappearing into shadow as you follow the long and winding tunnel beneath the rocks. You enter out into an open chamber with a small stone in the corner, illuminated by some source. It sends weak light around the entire cave. What you see horrifies you.
Against the far wall of the corner are shackles. Tethered to the shackles are the remains of skeletons. Bones lie on the floor and a lone arm is still attached to one of the shackles. The old stains of blood cover the wall around the shackles.
From the shadows of one side bones clang and out steps the horse-like creature. Up above you hear the sound of rocks sliding and then a crash as the door closes. You're trapped.
The horse steps closer to you, its red eyes glittering. You get a good look at it now. It's orange, with black spiderweb markings crawling across its body. The webbing is shaped into witches and werewolves and spiders. All of the creatures of the dark.
A manic laugh from behind you causes you to jump. The horse's head bows in respect as a smoke-like creature appears before you. Two glowing red points lay in the center of the black cloud. Another laugh echoes around the cave.
Suddenly you are flung against the wall, shattering the skeleton attached to the shackles. The shackles open and grab your arms and legs, tying them to the wall stained with blood. You kick rapidly but to no avail. The cloud of smoke moves closer, its red points boring into yours. You scream wildly, struggling to escape.
Its horrifying croaky whisper sounds close to your ear. "Don't bother trying." Its raspy voice sounded like nails on chalkboard. ""There's no way out of this." It snapped its "fingers", its red glowing eyes boring into yours as you scream.
"Sssh.." The smoke cloud whispered. "Don't make a sound."

Ƨʋяρяιƨɛ
Art belongs to me
Last edited by jesdar16 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Intrigue. » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:40 am

Owner: .Intrigue.
Show Name: Ragnarök Comes(Ragnarök: War/End of the world from Norse mythology; meaning "The Doom of the Gods")
Barn Name: Ragno (Italian nickname meaning "Spider")
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Topaz
Story:
Work in progress

Surprise:
Completing the Rest Soon ;-)
Part 1 of surprise
Last edited by .Intrigue. on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
.Intrigue.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:22 am

Owner: Scarletfang
Show Name: Blood of the Moon
Barn Name: Scáth (Irish for Wraith)
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Maroon red

Story:

Back in the days of yore, when the shadows and fear itself ruled the land of the living, the legend of the Banshee was the most feared amongst even the bravest of warriors. The spirit of a beautiful young woman turn haggard appearing out of nowhere to reap the souls of the living, usually ripping their essence from their bodies in the dead of night when violent storms rolled over the moors to block out the only light the moons rays provided.
The first sign that one was doomed to be hunted by the wretched specter was the bloodcurdling screams that would echo through the inky darkness of moonless nights. The mere sound of the morbid howls causing the blood to run cold and bones to clatter uncontrollably with fear. However, not many realized that it was not the malevolent spirit that shrieked in the gloom, but her loyal steed.
The stallion that the banshee rode to collect her victims souls was a beautiful and majestic creature, his shrieks and moans mirroring every cry he had ever heard after his masters work was completed. A few hurried whispers are all one can expect to receive if any newcomer dare ask about the spectral horse, some too fearful to even utter the demons name. The ghostly image of the giant horse was often times the last things that any witness would see before they disappeared forever, swallowed up by the very blackness that they had dared to venture into.
Rumors say that an offering of milk and honey were all that was needed to ward off the belligerent phantoms, their appetite for blood satiated for a time with the sweet gifts that turned their attention elsewhere, while the elders hold fast to the belief that there is no hope of escape once the banshee's steed has marked them for a horrifying demise.

Surprise:

'Stalking the Moors' -Art by Me
Last edited by ScarletFang on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:49 am

Owner: NARANDA | Show Name: A Web Of Lies | Barn Name: Shaitani
Halter color: White | Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye Color

Image Image Image
Story: (From Leo's POV)
'Oh how I hate spiders.' I thought as I destroyed the web with my hoof and then proceeded to wipe the web off in the grass. I shivered and looked out towards the next field over. I knew there was a new stallion at the stables, a boarder it seemed, but he was not normal. I though the ghost horse was creepy enough with his light colors, I swear anyone would mistake him for a ghost, but now a stallion with spider webs for markings? How many more spooky horses did we need around here? I huffed and looked back towards my herd that were mostly grazing in the field, or hiding in the trees like they normally did. The day went by, and I did not get to speak to the new stallion even once, the middle herd too busy showing him around and showing him the sights, leaving him no time to meet the other two herds at the stable.

Everything seems clear, as I walk down the fence, making sure everyone came in for the night and making sure there were no threats to my herd laying in the nearby dark. I shivered as it crawled up my spin, I am not sure what, but I did not like the feeling it left behind. I turned my head to see the faint outline of the spider, very similar to the one who's web I had destroyed earlier that day. I shook and shook, but it clung to my fur like a tick. I swung my head in nervous anger only to find more of them. Eyes, eyes, so many of the them staring straight at me. Hanging from the fence, filling the grass before me, crawling up my legs, they were everywhere. Revenge they seemed to say, revenge. I swung my head in panic, stomping my hooves and shaking my body, but they would not fall off. Their hisses echoed in my ears, hisses that seemed to resemble threats as well as laughter. They were teasing me, tormenting me, and they were enjoying it. Death by a spider army, who would have ever thought this would be my end.

"Now stop that!" a voice called from across the fence, and the spider froze, looking in the direction of the commanding voice. Upon seeing the source of the voice, they retreated without question, vanishing into the night, leaving not even a trace. Only one remained, jumping from my shoulders and up the fence where it leaped into the open air on the other side. I watched it land on the shoulder of another beast, the newest addition to the stables. "Better be more careful about the webs around here. I am sure today was just an accident so I will stop my little companions this time, but I might not be able to get them to listen to me next time. His tone held no clue of a joke, only of warning, the one and only warning he would ever give to me. I shivered and nodded, backing up and then turning tail, trotting back to the shelter. I looked back out into the night one last time, sure I would see a hoard of spiders, but none came.

Image Image Image
Surprise:
You already met me, yes, I am Shaitani, but now I should introduce my companion. I would like you all to meet Pajak, she is a Goliath birdeater if you are wondering. Poor thing was stomped on by a nasty human who thought only of how terrifying she looked, but Pajak can truly be a gentle thing, at least when her kind is not being threatened. Here, I will tell you how we first met, shed some light on how the ghost of a spider became my best friend.

So many ghouls and ghosts were attracted by my masters abilities, it is only natural for them to try and communicate to my master. Even the spirits of other creatures killed in horrible manners were attracted to him. With so many, I always wondered by he was only attached to his teacup ghosts, but I soon understood. I watched the small creature one day, limping along silently towards my mater, right past my hooves as if I was not there. Her legs were injured, and she shook with such fright. I almost could swear I saw little tears dripping from her many eyes. She moved so slowly that I knew she would never get near my master, but something drew me to help her. I lower my head and managed to get her on my nose, though it was quite the challenge. I walked slowly through the trees, finally reaching a small clearing. The moon lit up the opening in the trees, revealing a small tea table with a man sitting there. In front of him was a teacup, a ghost floating out of it with a nasty grin. I was not scared of the man per say, only about seeing his eyes. I walked up to the table and waited, watching as the man slowly turned his head. I shivered as I knew he was looking at me, but his eyes were hidden under thick red hair. "What is this you brought me?" he asked, reaching his hand out to cup the little spider in the palm of it. "Poor thing, crushed by a wicked human." he seemed to grin as he spoke. "It is not like you to pay attention to any ghost, let alone help one." he directed the comment at me. "You must be a special little spider, why don't I fix you up then." I turned my head away, knowing he would reveal his eyes which I was forbidden to look at. "Pajak will be her name, and she shall be your companion." he said. I watched the man place the spider on my shoulder, and she quickly made her way up to the top of my head where she hunkered down. I know I was not getting her off, there was no way she was leaving, and I was fine with that, I knew I would connect with her like she were family.
Last edited by NARANDA on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:56 am

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
        Show Name: Arachnophobia
        Barn Name: Phobos (Latin for Fear)
        Halter color: Eye Color
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): Black

Story:
There is an ancient legend that goes back from when stories were told by word of mouth. It is a legend
about an immortal spirit who takes the form of a great stallion. He is said to be the embodiment of fear. The spirit's coat is the color of the brightest blood moon and eyes the most haunting red. Upon his side a great spider weaves terrible horrors to those who near it. This spirit horse might just be a legend, but it is the start of the story of Phobos.

It was on a late night of winter, a river of mist flowed across the ground and the full moon was bright. The surrounding oak trees rattled their empty branches like old bones in the breeze that swept through the forest. The frosted spider-webs on the cold ground created an illusion that every shadow looked like a spider lurking for their prey. Dark shapes fluttered between the trees, showing an occasional flash of yellow eyes.

A strong willed chestnut stallion pranced fearlessly into the forest, showing off to the mares at the nearby stable. Phobos was raised in the life of luxury and named for the fact that he strikes fear into his competitors. He is a star show jumper and used to getting anything he wants with a firm stomp of his hooves. His stall was heated in the winter and a fan ran in the summer. He had a pasture to himself that was kept pristine with the most luscious grass. These things and more were denied to his fellow stablemates but given to him. Phobos feared nothing, and showed it with his cocky and arrogant attitude, but it was on this night that everything would change.

It was on this night of winter that Phobos was walking through the seemingly empty forest and pushed his sense of foreboding down and away from him. He shoved himself foreword through the thick branches that seemed to reach out and scratch at his sides. Phobos startled when suddenly he heard a screech of a bat nearby. For the first time in his life he couldn't seem to swallow down the curl of fear that rose in his stomach to his throat. Suddenly the dead leaves in front of Phobos began to rustle and the fear inside him became like dead weight.

Phobos stood frozen in fear for he was unable to move his limbs. A black shadow slithered out of the darkness like a hungry python and emerged into the moonlight. Phobos was able to make out the creature's long spindly fingers that came out of a dark cloak and seemed to mold into the creature's body. It moved its hood to reveal its large orange head and black hole eyes. With a rasping laugh it began to circle the frightened stallion like a predator and reached out to stroke his flanks which sent an enormous wave of chill throughout Phobo's body. The creature leaned close to the petrified animal and rasped "You will do... Run!"

As if a spell had been lifted, Phobos felt his legs unlock and bolted away from the now laughing creature. Phobos galloped through the dark woods, but no matter how long he ran the odd slithering noise never seemed to fade. Suddenly he came into a small clearing, lit up with the light of the moon. He let out a piercing scream and circled desperately as the trees seemed to be pressing into him. Dark tendrils of darkness seemed to reach for him, trying to trap him in place. The whites of his eyes flashed as his eyes rolled backwards in fear. The last thing he saw was the pumpkin like face with eyes of endless darkness that dragged him into the blackness.

When Phobos awoke it was morning and soft bird calls were echoing through the forest. He was covered in web like markings that took the shape of things of nightmares. His eyes flamed with intense red fire. A large black spider sat on his flank and perhaps worst of all was the creepy grin that was upon his muzzle as a constant reminder of the face who cursed him. As he stumbled away he heard soft whispers in his ears “Only those who learn fear can become fear itself…” And so it turned out that the legend was more than that, but a curse that was spread from stallion to stallion throughout history and Phobos was the next lucky culprit.

Surprise:
The Ancient Ballad Poem Told about the Ancient Embodiment of Fear:
Written by myself

Oh yee beware
As a cold mist sweeps through the air
As the spirit lurks tonight
Sure to give you a fright

Don’t wonder alone
For you will sure be scared to the bone
Through mist of tears
A great stallion appears

Your worst fear shown
Woven upon his flank as if on stone
As the spider weaves his thread
You will filled with dread

His eyes are filled with fire
Making you feel most dire
You freeze as if in chains
The immortal spirit remains

Yet if your face your fear
You will be in the clear
For he will not hang around long
When you are brave and strong.

Last edited by _Wolfgirl_ on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me