Based on Click to view
Artist irina [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #596

Postby irina » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:09 pm

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

iTS THE LEGEND HIMSELF

yes, this is a guy fieri inspired kalon, suggested here; x
oh gosh I feel like I really butchered his hair and beard I'm so sorry!

standard hair edit, standard custom shine, common custom tail, common longer fur (beard), uncommon short fur (chest and back), uncommon ears

for this contest, tell me what his favorite thing to cook is! you can have 3 extras of either art or 300 words as well! the extras are optional, also feel free to do comics and animations, it will only count as 1 art piece, but please have less than 10 words on the art!

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
favorite thing to cook;
extra 1 (1 art or 300 words);
extra 2 (1 art or 300 words);
extra 3 (1 art or 300 words);

ends on the 16th!
Last edited by irina on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #596

Postby ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:14 pm

res omg they are stunning! <33
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Boyfriendo
Commissions <3
Free art! - Kalons, Canines, and Felines! -
Skaydrien is real and always will be real

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meveh » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:20 pm

ohh, oh my god... I think I just died a little lmao

[ meh·vay ]
I used to be PuddingWaffles

| toyhou.se | dA | katkins | ooo |
| one eighty | arcadia |

Interested in commissioning me?
Hit me up on dA,
as I don't do commissions for CS currency ♡
meveh
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:15 pm

omg a Guy Fieri kalon
im not sure how to feel about this except awesome
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyleris » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm

username;
    name;
    gender;
    favorite thing to cook;
    extra 1 (1 art or 300 words);

resres
    what is this
    im scared
──────(but tomorrow may rain,)──────────
cyleris / ♀ / aus / fr / on hiatus from cs. may not return.
───────────(so i'll follow the sun.)───────
cyleris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowball. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:04 pm

username: snowball.
name: johnny
favorite thing to cook:
johnny is, well, a different type from most kalons. he is a vegetarian, and he gets laughed at most of the time. he never really had any friends in his lifetime, so he seems like a very depressed kalon. but he always cheers up when his favorite food goes down his threat: broccoli. I am dead serious. his favorite way to eat it is boiled. sometimes he eats it with pasta, but for snacks he likes it fried.
7 year old johnny:
"last but not least, what is your favorite food, johnny?" asked ms. chariot, johnny's first grade teacher.
"I like broccoli!" he announced with a smile, followed by some snickers. jake, the first grade bully, yelled
"hey, broccoli boy! wanna show us some 'delicious' broccoli?" and the whole class laughed. johnny's smile faded, and he walked back to the rug. he curled up and sighed, covering his head with his paws.
"johnny, are you okay?" softly asked ms. chariot, walking over to him. "class, that is enough!" she yelled to the rest of the kids, and lowered her head. she heard johnny crying softly, and she patted his back. "do you want to go get a drink?" she said, pulling back one of johnny's paws. he looked away, embarrassed that he was laughed at.
13 year old johnny:
"mom, when can I get a tattoo?" asked johnny in his 'pretty pretty please with cute puppy eyes' voice.
"aww, johnny, you can get - JOHNNY!" she said, realizing that he tricked her into thinking that he can get one. she turned around to face him and glared.
"what was that?" he asked, like nothing happened. his mother stormed up the stairs and slammed her door.
"ARRGGG!" she screamed, and johnny rolled his eyes. he trotted into the kitchen and took out a head of lettuce. he ripped off a couple pieces and stuffed them into his mouth. then, he placed the lettuce back in the fridge. he yelled up to his mom,
"I just remembered, my friends are going downtown! can I go?" he lied, and opened his front door. snoring came from his mother's room, and he took off. he galloped to the tattoo shop, and opened his wallet.
"may I help you?" asked the kalon at the counter. johnny nodded and walked over. he took the 'Ultimate Tattoos of History' book and flipped through. hmm, I want something to match my spots... he thought, and something caught his eye.
"cool!" he exclaimed, and said to the kalon owner, "can I get this tattoo, matching my spots?" he pointed to the picture. it was a couple stripes up his arm, and it came in multiple colors. the kalon nodded and brought him over to a chair.
after 3 painful hours, johnny was finally ready. "thank you!" she said, and payed the kalon. he ran back home, and locked the door. the sun had just set, and he tucked himself to bed.
28 year old johnny: (this kalon in involved.)
"you know, I'm still really mad at you for getting that tattoo - cough, cough" said johnny's mother at the nursing home. it hurt johnny to hear his mother like that, old and scratchy. he wiped away a tear, and sighed.
"maybe it's time for me to get a wife," he said, turning around and looking at the mirror. he noticed that he had grown a bit, and looked at his mother through the mirror. she smiled, and closed her eyes. "mom?" johnny said, walking over to her. "mom?" his beloved mother was still, and johnny leaned onto her chest. tears dripped down his cheeks, and he sniffled. "no," he whispered, and looked up. a nurse had walked by, and looked at the floor. she took off her little white hat, and walked over.
"I'm sorry," she said, putting a paw on johnny's mother. the nurse's fur was black, and she had a red heart tattoo that seemed to glow. she turned, and on her rump was another glowing-like tatto. this one was a rose. she smiled at him and walked out the door.
"wow," he said, peering out the door. he watched her walk down the hallway, and turn the corner. he blinked, and poked his head back inside his mother's room. "mom, I loved you so much in my life. now I feel it's time to move on." he nodded to himself and walked quickly, following the other kalon's scent. he spotted her, removing the little hat she wore. then, the kalon pushed the door open into the city. johnny flollowed silently behind her, staying hidden. when she arrived at a crosswalk, he crossed right next to her. she smiled at him and turned right when the crosswalk ended, and johnny followed.

the wedding day finally arrived, and johnny was glad when it ended. he kissed her on the cheek, and they galloped off to their new life.

THE END
Last edited by snowball. on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:45 am, edited 13 times in total.
snowball.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:31 pm

LMAO WHAT
MARK????
omg baffled atm but I must???

res with a dude who loves to barbecue but burns a bunch of it
personality - 'hey babe ;J'
*trips*
also his name will probably be guy anyway
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 am

username;
name;