Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Soul Sprite Design-A-Bond Event! by Unhealthy Obsessions

Based on Click to view
Artist Unhealthy Obsessions [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Soul Sprite Design-A-Bond Event!

Postby Unhealthy Obsessions » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:05 am

Thank you all so much for your entries! Claiming from artists is still possible for artists up to the 20th !!! Please do not make any more entries or change your entries after this date!

Main Adoption ThreadArtist SearchCustoms/MYOsArchives

Endless members of youth, Soul sprites and their companions are bound forever and travel from life to life together. Living in a lifespan of nearly 100 years at a time, Soul sprites build their memories with their Bond. A Bond, is a creature, usually resembling an animal of some sort that is tied to the sprite and carries the burden of transferring their soul from place to place after death. Though they age to about 100 years they keep a youthful and young body, not aging the same as humans. As the guardian of the sprites soul, the Bond devotes its life and time to the given sprite. When a sprite reaches the age to which they no longer are able to live in their current body, their Bond will wait until they take their final breath, and will then transfer their soul to another body, or Host. Not always the case, but most commonly, a Bond will choose a host to be an unborn baby, and will wait and follow around the mother until the baby is born into the world. Bonds can only be seen by their sprites only. When a sprite is reborn they have no memory of any of their previous lives, and rebuild in the world fresh to recreate their journey once more. When a sprite is reborn they also take on traits and appearances similar to that of their Bond, and because of this they are often abandoned by parents or grow up in hectic environments. Because of this reason, a Bond sticks even more close to their sprite at their youngest age, to assure safety and health.

Welcome to the Design-A-Bond Event Page!
I have put this together to open Customs as a possibility for the community and this will just be the first of our many events to come! Read the Rules carefully there is a lot of opportunities here !!!

The main objective when entering for this event is to design a Bond. Not the sprite but the bond that follows them. Draw it on the layers inside of the file, and post them with the form below! Don't forget the form! Artists then will choose Bonds created that have caught their eye, and will comment on your post, claiming that they will take that one. Add the artist to your Picture and they will then design the Sprite for you! If an artist designs a sprite for you it is all yours! ~ <3

Code: Select all
Username::
Entry Number:
Link to other entries if any:
Palette choice:(not required)
Bond Description: (Not Required)
Link to your Mark on Original Adopt thread:

✪ You may make up to three entries and have potential to win all three
    ✪ Design only the bond, Do not Draw on, edit , Or remove the lines for the Sprite in any way
    ✪ Feel free to pick a palette you prefer for your Sprite, though there is no guarantee it will be used <3
    ✪ Please use the Color-In to submit your entry, do not post your entry on here
    ✪ At least a sketch is necessary for an entry <3
    ✪ Not all entries will be chosen so please do not be mean to those who have received designs
    Make sure you have marked the original adopt thread before entering
    ✪ This ends on the 5th of November. No more entries after that
    ✪ You may ONLY DESIGN THREE BONDS. Do NOT change your bond after you have drawn it out, this is not allowed, To make it fair to everyone you may ONLY make three, and though making small edits to the already existing bond is allowed you may NOT erase and recreate a new one! If we see any more of these no matter how good they are, they will be completely ignored if we observe this.
Last edited by Unhealthy Obsessions on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unhealthy Obsessions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Soul Sprite Design-A-Bond Event!

Postby smol ken » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:35 am

Marking <3
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:06 am

mark
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lieicent » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:07 am

Hey just a quick clarification for everyone~
The entry number is your personal entry number. There is no overall entry number.
Also please make your entries separate because looking through every single cover is a little much for an event that will be going on for a month.

Thank you!~
I'm kind of here casually now! Feel free to trade if you wish.
Lieicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:35 am

mark uvu
I love this idea!
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Mark once I have a mouse I am so doing this!!
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Mark!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:46 pm

mark c:
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tart » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Ahhh
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:57 am

Marking ;v;
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me