━━━━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━━━━
    ❝ QUOTE HERE ❞
    name;; amira karioka stage name;; farrah
    gender;; female age;; 23 dob;; oct. 10th ♎️
    height;; 5'10" weight;; 134 zodiac;; libra
    ethnicity;; moroccan occupation;; bellydancer
    misc;; faceclaim is sherihan
    languages;; speaks english, arabic, and french.

personality;; kindhearted and sweet, witty, very caring and
    selfless. hates seeing others struggle and always willing to lend a
    hand. like bellydancing, elegant, graceful, and a bit sassy
    sometimes. otherwise a very relaxed and calm person who
    often finds herself as the peacemaker in arguments. just
    struggles a lot with self image and tries to be as perfect
    as she possibly can. overall a huge sweetheart with a lil bit of fiest

history ∙;; amira grew up in the moroccan portside town of tangier.
    raised by her single mother, along with her two brothers, her family was not the wealthiest
    and often struggled with meeting bills and paying for food. her mother was a ballet instructor,
    strict and uptight in every possible way. still, she'd always wanted to follow in her mothers footsteps
    and take up a life of dancing. amira first began ballet as she watched her mother dance around
    the studio, stumbling over her own small feet from afar. at seven, then she began classes,taught
    by her own mother. at eighteen, she twirled across stages and bowed for crowds. they called her
    a prodegy, a mirror image of her proud mother. but instead of a proud smile, her lips were
    held tight and days drenched heavy in melancholy. something wasn't right. amira found that instead
    of the beautiful and silent steps and wide leaps across the stage she'd dreamed of, she'd become
    trapped in the pain of bound feet and strict rules. ballet took all of her time and
    left amira feeling isolated, lonely, and frustrated. she was like a butterfly, suffocating in her
    own cocoon with no way to get out.

amira began to find herself admiring effortless movement of belly dancers. the
    way they always seemed so free and relaxed, and peacefully connected to the music-
    something was sparked in amira. she began to take classes for bellydancing, working
    in local restaurants and markets to help pay for lessons and as an entertainer to pay
    bills at home. under the name 'farrah', many found her to a talent. at 19 she was offered
    a sponsorship. it was the opportunity of a lifetime. she ran home, excited, a smile that
    hadn't been on her face for years. amira had finally spread her wings and crawled out
    of the silk binds holding her back. she could escape. fly away, like the butterflies do
    every year, to a new life. her mother wasn't happy, to put it simply, but she wasn't angry.

as butterflies never have the same set of wings, people are the same. they are all different
    in their own ways.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me