#488 - fleabitten grey by kortico

Based on Click to view
Artist kortico [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#488 - fleabitten grey

Postby kortico » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:21 pm

i didn't plan on posting a design but i got coloring and loved her too much ;u ;

username:
show name:
barn name:
coat color: fleabitten grey (bay base)
markings: stripe, four socks
genes: Ee/AA/GG
eye color: whitewalker blue

i'd like to see a bit of positivity and kindness to your fellow community members,
so to win her please choose 3 or 4 members and write a short, kind message about them.
they can be staff members or regular members.

this will end approximately at 11pm on Thursday the 29th, EST.
please do not post forms past this time !!! i'm trying my best to
now make my end dates clear to avoid people getting confused ;;

Code: Select all
username:
show name:
barn name:
kind words:
Last edited by kortico on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #490 - fleabitten grey

Postby jensen ackles » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:16 pm

--
--

so i'm not gonna enter for this bab, but i'm gonna post lots of compliments!!! <3

bentley - i love you?? like holy poop. you were my first real friend when i came here, and goodness i've loved every bit of knowing you. you've been such a great person, and i've always been able to rely on you. you've been supportive, caring, and just so amazing and i don't even know how to describe how amazing you are. plus, you play a great game of CAH >u>
    spartan - you are such a blessing and i love you and your face. i can't imagine our trio being with anyone but you. i seriously cannot. you are such a great person to be around, and such a great person in general. you're kind and funny and just AGH i love you i swear. you deserve all of the love in the world.
    leg - let's be real i only talk to you for pics of suzie no, you're amazing and beautiful and you're such an inspiration for me. i love your art and i love you. you're just such a great friend, and i love being able to just tell people to "use the leg method" because you know you're good friends when there even is a leg method.
    satan dad - DAD I LOVE YOU.
    demon mom - MOM I LOVE YOU TOO.
    hooves -
    flurr -
    novak -
    vin -
    toes -
    icey -
    amny -

i'm like super tired so i only got three done but i'll be back >u>
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:21 pm

username: Galaxy Thoroughbred
show name: An Early Halloween Surprise, Ending With The Line
barn name: Boo [ Looks like my fav horse at a barn, who I desperately want to own so badly I could pee ]
gender: mare [ Boo is actually a stallion irl but still ! ]
kind words:

Novak ; I have so much respect for you man, your personality descriptions, your stories, your names are just so inspiring. Some days I just feel like, why, why do I try to adopt these guys, what's the point of them. And then I click on a fabulous tobiano and see your post and I think hell no I'm gonna let you steal this babe, no really I think, because you learn so much, so much from this guy who every week attempts to steal my precious babes creates a masterpiece to awe at. Keep writing, and keep winning these guys underneath my nose your precious little huggler !

slit ; Man you create so many damn beautiful horses, so talented in your shading and your genes. Seriously though, horse coat genes are so confusing. My brain is confuzzled. First of all, your first ever horse was amazing, second off your always giving and never receive anything in return. Like that bay roan panthea something horse that you loved, I wanted to win that so I could gift it to you. Don't know if that's against rules, but screw it who cares. Really love your artistic skills that forever improve. Plus love you even more bab for creating a second Boo, who I wish was mine. Seriously I just want to go ninja on them at night and just be like ' THIS IS MY HORSE NOW, PEACE ' jump out a window and escape. But anyway, love you to pieces, can't wait to see you more often !

Ackles ; Dude, bro, my man, my main man, your names are amazing for every horse you try out for and your positivity really is contagious. So contagious, you should be condemned to hospital, anyone jokes over, the lively things you say about people, the things you do and your amazing sig, *cough,cough, sig is amazing, cough, cough* really prove to be how awesome you are. This community wouldn't be the same without you and no matter how many replacements we get, none would be as great, and calm and friendly as you. So I fist bump you bro, I gust bump you through this screen.

Isabella ; Now let's just be serious, her writings skills are on fleek, soz don't know how to spell that. She is so persistent and ambitious every week to keep trying, keep persevering yo expand her already fabulous stable and add more and more to her fabulous mares and gorgeous studs. She is so familiar in every adopt, it is so casual to see her form as me eating and apple, and I love me some apple slices. But they have to be cut. She is just so endearing and I really think in my mind she could do anything and she could withstand an obstacle, any challenge with ease. Cause I love her, that little smiley face and wish to continue seeing her through my adopting and role playing life.

Dauntless ; Again another great sig that makes me super jealous, always posting, always contributing, and always creating a different personality from her last. Some of her horses are nice and then the next is this plotting gangsta. Her creativity just flows so smoothly through her typing that it is inhumane. She is truly a great competitor to jostle with for these precious babes that are forever being put out for adoption. I truly wish only the best for her and never wish to see her fall, but I know she won't. I hope she will retaliate to any pushing force and continue painting her livid characters to me and the rest of WM's community.

Estere ; BTW love your avatar picture, also everyone's like seriously awesome compared to mine. Your horses are so different each week they just pop. They pop of the above and just pull my eyes towards them. Those chestnuts you shade, the blacks you painstakingly mark and all the others are so unique and so detailed and so precise. It's hard to breathe with all their awesomeness. I hope that for all your life you never lose your spark and your touch for creating tense competitions and adopts that make me and many others drool. I bow to you sir, I bow till I kiss my iPad.
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:03 am

This babe needs to be #488 <3.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #488 - fleabitten grey

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 am

username: Sandy Hoofprints
show name: Waterloo Sunset
barn name: Louisa - Lulu
kind words: wahhhhh I love everyone and I don't really know anyone very well [I'm just a little friendless couch potato over here] but I'll say what I know. That being said I love to chat - I can and will talk about anything and everything - so hit me up in pm's if you wanna talk/rant/discuss something.
  • Warg - just wow for doing such an amazing job with this species, it can't be easy and I've seen too many pretty species die to know it takes more than good lines. You have kept this a fresh, exciting and friendly place and I so appreciate the effort that goes into that ;D
  • Hooves - congratulations on your position as mod, I know you'll do a brilliant job after you addressed the wee tiny little issue on begging/guilting/other crappy stuff. I feel the community is going to work so so well with you to keep us in check and keep everyone happy ^U^
  • Slit - n'awww you're so sweet, and so very talented, I'm totally not jealous ;P
  • Everyone - I can't mention all of the beautiful, wonderful, adorable and kind people - but you, yes you, are awesome, keep being awesome and spread the love <333
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:31 am

Galaxy Thoroughbred wrote:username: Galaxy Thoroughbred
show name: An Early Halloween Surprise, Ending With The Line
barn name: Boo [ Looks like my fav horse at a barn, who I desperately want to own so badly I could pee ]
gender: mare [ Boo is actually a stallion irl but still ! ]
kind words:

Novak ; I have so much respect for you man, your personality descriptions, your stories, your names are just so inspiring. Some days I just feel like, why, why do I try to adopt these guys, what's the point of them. And then I click on a fabulous tobiano and see your post and I think hell no I'm gonna let you steal this babe, no really I think, because you learn so much, so much from this guy who every week attempts to steal my precious babes creates a masterpiece to awe at. Keep writing, and keep winning these guys underneath my nose your precious little huggler !

slit ; Man you create so many damn beautiful horses, so talented in your shading and your genes. Seriously though, horse coat genes are so confusing. My brain is confuzzled. First of all, your first ever horse was amazing, second off your always giving and never receive anything in return. Like that bay roan panthea something horse that you loved, I wanted to win that so I could gift it to you. Don't know if that's against rules, but screw it who cares. Really love your artistic skills that forever improve. Plus love you even more bab for creating a second Boo, who I wish was mine. Seriously I just want to go ninja on them at night and just be like ' THIS IS MY HORSE NOW, PEACE ' jump out a window and escape. But anyway, love you to pieces, can't wait to see you more often !

Ackles ; Dude, bro, my man, my main man, your names are amazing for every horse you try out for and your positivity really is contagious. So contagious, you should be condemned to hospital, anyone jokes over, the lively things you say about people, the things you do and your amazing sig, *cough,cough, sig is amazing, cough, cough* really prove to be how awesome you are. This community wouldn't be the same without you and no matter how many replacements we get, none would be as great, and calm and friendly as you. So I fist bump you bro, I gust bump you through this screen.

Isabella ; Now let's just be serious, her writings skills are on fleek, soz don't know how to spell that. She is so persistent and ambitious every week to keep trying, keep persevering yo expand her already fabulous stable and add more and more to her fabulous mares and gorgeous studs. She is so familiar in every adopt, it is so casual to see her form as me eating and apple, and I love me some apple slices. But they have to be cut. She is just so endearing and I really think in my mind she could do anything and she could withstand an obstacle, any challenge with ease. Cause I love her, that little smiley face and wish to continue seeing her through my adopting and role playing life.

Dauntless ; Again another great sig that makes me super jealous, always posting, always contributing, and always creating a different personality from her last. Some of her horses are nice and then the next is this plotting gangsta. Her creativity just flows so smoothly through her typing that it is inhumane. She is truly a great competitor to jostle with for these precious babes that are forever being put out for adoption. I truly wish only the best for her and never wish to see her fall, but I know she won't. I hope she will retaliate to any pushing force and continue painting her livid characters to me and the rest of WM's community.

Estere ; BTW love your avatar picture, also everyone's like seriously awesome compared to mine. Your horses are so different each week they just pop. They pop of the above and just pull my eyes towards them. Those chestnuts you shade, the blacks you painstakingly mark and all the others are so unique and so detailed and so precise. It's hard to breathe with all their awesomeness. I hope that for all your life you never lose your spark and your touch for creating tense competitions and adopts that make me and many others drool. I bow to you sir, I bow till I kiss my iPad.

this only took me 50 years, im so sorry.

congratulations, galaxy haha ;;
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:49 am

Congratulations Galaxy, at least you get a wee Boo replica cx
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Thoroughbred » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:28 pm

XD AHHHHH I love her soo much !!! Also an apology to everyone for not being active like at all, I had life take me for a month and greeting back into the swing of things is hard. But thank you Kortico and you too Sandy Hoofprints, that was a funny joke no matter what anyone says !
I've been on like a 6-7 month hiatus..... soooo to all that know me sorry. And Boop! I'm revamping??? Everything??? Idk what you would call it. I've found myself I think, through fan fiction, high school drama and a whole lot of maturing. Have a new room, new sense of humour, yeah. Ready to start helping the world. I think??? Still questioning my messed up life where I'm pretty sure my old cat is my spirit animal, I have a tea addiction (weak and sweet mind you!) and possibly building a author/ artist career??? There's a lot of question marks but that's life.

Always expect more questions than answers and you might just find yourself. xoxo
Galaxy Thoroughbred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me