Based on Click to view
Artist CJClaire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The High Courts: Prologue - Pg 2

Postby CJClaire » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:48 pm

"The High Courts", pg 1 wrote: ... Ben was baking cookies with his mother. He was about 10 years old, and he had been feeling a bit ill all morning, but he didn’t want to be stuck in bed all day. Besides, it wasn’t as though he was vomiting or coughing, he just felt a bit warm and it was as if his fingers were tingling. He figured it was just excitement for the upcoming holiday. Nothing that pressing to worry about.
Or at least that was what he thought, until he knocked the mixing bowl off the counter, and he moved quickly to try to catch it, and the lights flickered. The bowl crashed to the ground and Ben felt his stomach tighten, and looked to his mother to apologize. She didn’t say anything, she wasn’t even looking at the bowl and the mess of flour that had made its way onto the floor. She was looking at Ben with shock, or concern, or disgust, or something. “Sorry mum.” Ben said, “It was an accident, I just bumped it with my elbow.”
“How about you go sit down and read or something?” His mother said. “I can clean this up. It’s Lily’s turn anyhow.”
“But it was just an accident.” Ben protested, but his mother just shook her head and reached down to pick up the bowl. She didn’t say anything, so Ben just frowned and went to his room alone.

Last edited by CJClaire on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The High Courts: Prologue - Pg 2

Postby pikianoa » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:08 am

mark
"We don't make mistakes; we just have happy little accidents."-Bob Ross.
" I like you just the way you are."-Mr. Rogers.
"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."-Bill Nye.
Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Learn.
pikianoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me