Artist SukarettoYanagi [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by huddson

Hadn't Been a god; CLOSED

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:16 am

A small "family" adopt based off of a song by Regina Spektor(props to those who figure it out/know it)
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Please do not steal designs
Please do not claim the design as your own

Please do not whine or beg during or after try-outs
Please put effort into your forms
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Father
Closed; owned by -Willow
Cassius; fallen god
Cassius is a god fallen from his throne, his status forgotten to the mortal world. He still acts as though he is a god, lying to all who ask. He tells them he is a god and demonstrates what little godly powers he was granted. Ultimately he is a liar, albeit charming. He flaunts himself, all the while knowing he is nothing anymore.

Mother
CLOSED; owned by Stargazing
Leafless; female

Pup One
Closed; owned by -Willow
Jargon; male
The bastard son of a fallen god and an impure woman, he was born corrupt. He seeks redemption, though the curse of his birth prevents him from finding it. He is quiet and withdrawn, wishing to keep others from his harm. His touch is burning and painful, leaving aweful wounds and scars as well as cursing who ever was touched.

Pup Two
CLOSED; owned by .box
Maira; female

Pup Three
CLOSED; owned by Alaric Glöckner
Yunafeir; female
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hadn't Been a god; adoptions OPEN

Postby Caspian Skies » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:28 am

Username: lulu0000
Adopt Wanted: pup #3

Name: Evelyn

Personality: Evelyn is a sweet curious pup. She loves nature and other pups. She is afraid of the dark and often feels insecure about her appearance. She loves and values her family more than anything else.
Extras: None
Caspian Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundance, » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:06 am

HUGE GIANT WIP
Username: sundance.
Adopt Wanted: pup #2

Name: Mocha

Personality: strong-willed, sweet, stubborn
Extras: wip
Last edited by sundance, on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒═════ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ═════╕
Image ━━━Image ━━━Image
streusel the kalon ━━fyz the jbd ━━winter the jbd
╘═══════════════════════╛

sʜɪɴᴇ
------------------➸ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Image━━━━━Image
sundance,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:27 am

Username:
Alaric Glöckner
Adopt Wanted:
Pup 3, White Base

Name:
Yunafeir

Personality:
Soft-Spoken | Sympathetic | Emotional | Open-Minded | Optimistic

Relationships:
Father
Yuna ultimately pities her forgotten father. Living with him for some time, she knows what and who he is. She understands how he feels; he is lost without what he used to have. Although she never believes what he tells her, Yuna knows in her heart he suffers and tries her best to comfort him.

Brother
Yuna wishes dearly that she could spend more time with her brother, but after seeing what happens to those who sympathize with him, she avoids his presence. Sometimes she watches him from a distance as he quietly thinks to himself in darkness. She wishes she could offer him the same comforts she does her father, but truly fears even being touched by him.

Feanec
Through thick and thin, Feanec has always been there for Yuna. She is a role model for this pup and stuck by her side even until adulthood. Feanec will always listen when Yuna has a problem or feels lonely due to her family's demonic issues. Several times, Feanec has saved Yuna from becoming corrupted like her brother.

Serpyn
After going her own way, Yuna meets Serpyn. The two don't seem to trust each other much for the most part, but they are clearly inseparable. Over time, Serpyn became like a sister to Yuna and always make up after a brawl. Serpyn will usually act as the guts of the two of them; she always speaks her mind and puts others in their place when they step out of line. She never lets other bad-mouth Yuna.

Short Story:
I remember when I used to be able to nuzzle against my family. My brother's peach-fur pelt against my own gave a tingling sense of warmth. We really used to be a family, once upon a time.
However, my father's story of his lost powers spread slowly, rumors oozing into our happy family like venom. He easily became irritated and my mother began to worry. It was from outsiders, and a bit from my brother, that I learned what happened.
I wasn't upset, really. I was too small to know what my father actually had and lost. I felt it was my job to just comfort him and let him know that no matter what, we can all be happy as ourselves. This was not true, however...

"Hey, stay outa there!" Jargon yelled to me one morning. I wanted to see my father as I was worried something was wrong. The day was eerily quiet. I turned to face him. Jargon was standing several feet away. "Well, someone's gotta cheer up Father!" I pouted and stuck my tongue at him. "If I'm not allowed, then you do it!"
Jargon gave me a pained, sympathetic look. "Fine, but go away from here."
I hesitated. Somehow, I felt something was wrong. My brother has been changing, too. He was normally pretty happy and rarely yelled, but now he's quite the opposite.

I padded my feet outside our home, splashing a tiny puddle that formed from recent rainfall. "Jargon hasn't been playing with my much." I said absentmindedly to my sister. I couldn't hold in my curiosity anymore. "Why do you think that is?"
She stared down into the puddle as if lost in thought. This was different than her usual fiery self, too. She soon broke the silence. "Yunie, I think something bad happened with Father--"

Before she could get her words out, a huge crash was heard within our home. I spun around and stared as Jargon ran my way. I watched him turn and growl viciously at my father's booming figure "I was supposed to be your heir! How'd you go and screw up this badly?!"
Jargon didn't wait for a response. He ran into the forest.

That night, I talked with my sister. I was quiet not to wake up our parents. She told me she overheard others talking about how Father lost his Godly powers. I didn't care much for the details. I only thought about Jargon and my father fighting. My father lost everything, and his promise to Jargon was broken with it all.

-------------

It's been over a year since learning what happened. Visions of my brother trying to fix what he'd become kept flashing through my head. I watched him from a clifftop as he talked to himself, mulling over the day, the week, even the year he's been through. All he wanted was someone who understood. Someone who wasn't afraid... Or maybe someone who just couldn't be corrupted like himself. Deep down, I knew that wasn't me. I would never be able to save Jargon. I have failed him, just like I failed my father.
I watched as the starlight shone off his pelt and felt the soft wind blow through my fur. I remembered something Feanec told me a while back: "Only time could heal the broken..." Oh, how I wished that were true, but time only hurt my family more.

I had a big choice to make. I had to leave and allow my family to fight their own demons, or stay and become one of those demons...
I stood quietly, and wandered off to find the shadowy path through the forest that Feanec showed me. She said it would lead me out of the kingdom.

Art:
Last edited by Eriecht on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyllin » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:23 am

Mark
Hyllin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Username: Stargazing

Name: Leafless

Personality: Leafless is the quiet, affectionate type. She rarely meets somebody she doesn't like, because she's so good at seeing the good in others. She isn't very talented, and struggles to keep her pups under control, but shows them all the love she can. She wishes light and love upon all, yet she has a hard time forgiving others.
History: She was born in a storm by the seashore; oh, what an awful storm it was! The lightning, the thunder, the rolling waves were a harmony of chaos. For unknown reasons, Leafless was abandoned. Wailing, she lay there terrified by bolts of light and rolling sounds that played along to walls of water, until she was seen by a team evacuating people from the seaside. She was taken back, adopted by a young couple, and she was raised by them. But she was constantly haunted by the memories of the storm and the obscured faces of her birth parents. When she was in her older teenage years, she set out for a journey merely to fill that hole, and she met Cassius. And the rest? I believe that is yours to tell. And here I leave to let you pick up the pen.

Thoughts on Cassius: Cassius, she pities. She is one of the few who knows of his fallen status, and she pities him for it. While she wasn't told the reason why, she wishes there was something she could do to help. In the meanwhile, it's all she can do to comfort him and love him dearly, whether he accepts it or not.
Thoughts on Pups: Her son Jargon she wishes she could help, but she is scared to touch him for fear of catching his curse. In this way she is selfish, in this way she is cold and uncaring.
Her second child is the one she favours. Her daughter was born perfect, she thinks, and she can do nothing more than teach her the ways of this world. She spoils her child with gifts and attention, not realizing the damage she is causing.
Her third child is the one she will just sit with, silent, in the middle of a storm. She'll hold her daughter tight and they won't say anything, but they'll bond. But they don't communicate much more than that, other than the simple 'How was your day?".

(if I win, mind PMing me? I can forget easily)
Last edited by huddson on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:42 pm

-BUMP
Please note that extras do boost your chances of winning. Any of these designs can close without a winner.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:22 am

Username: tomijojo
Adopt Wanted: 3 ( the whiter colored one )

Name: molly

Personality: very loveing, you can even say that she is kinda hippy ( loves nature peace.... ), clam, very friendly, and loves everyone
Extras:
Even though many others don't like her and she doesn't have many friends she still trys her best to be friendly to others, the only one who she doesn't like and will get mad at is her brother. He just bothers her so much and she just can't stand it lol but she deep down knows that she won't hurt him at least not too much lol.

A little story I guess idk
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:27 pm

-BUMP
Note; the parents are not mates, however it is likely Cass did/will stay around to help raise his children

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:22 pm

can i adopt the pup two which os female and name her asuta?

sorry on my tablet it wont let me fill in the form to adopt tho x.x and i have no computer access to do it until monday
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me