Artist Glispa [gallery]
Time spent 3 days, 11 hours
Drawing sessions 4
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima Halloween event 2016 || closed

Postby Glispa » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:10 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
A whole year has passed since the first appearance of the masquerades and as it has been made clear
they seem to be here to stay. So now with Halloween just around the corner once again it seems that
reapers, ghouls and simas alike will have to share their annual sweet hunting tradition with their mask
bearing lookalikes. And thus yet again it’s time for you all to bring out your best costume making
skills and go on a hunt for sweets and whatever else you may happen to come over and this time all
in good spirits.

However, it seems a completely peaceful Halloween can’t be had. With all the previously collected
sweets having disappeared and with the threat of a thief amongst us can the masquerades, reapers
and ghouls finally settle their dispute and work together as a team to not only make up for the sweets
stolen but also make light of who is the thief amongst us? Or will this Halloween be ruined under this
unknown thief? Only time will tell
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Image x Image x Imagex Image x Image
Welcome to the sima Halloween event 2016! We are back again for another year of mischief and trick or
treating. this year with an addition of sweet thievery so get ready to yet again go out and collect some
sweets and various other trinkets, now more for the sake of every one person rather than for a team.
Everyone can play and this year there's no need for a form to partake in the games

NOTHING TO BE SEEN HERE
JUST MOVE ALONG

This year we will have much like the previous years have a general raffle as well as a prize given out
to the people whom at the end of the event have managed to collect the most sweets. The raffle you
will be able to enter a ticket for daily whilst for a chance at the sweet collecting prizes you will have
to go and knock at people’s doors and or partake in the various mini games there will be and start
saving up all those sweets.

The custom packages will contain a custom of a set rarity
and limited edits as well as a collection of different treats
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
First place
Ultimate custom package

Second place
Major custom package

Third place
Medium custom package

Fourth place
Minor custom package
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The secret packages will contain a variety of things,
can't spoil a secret can I~
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
First place
Major secret package

Second place
Medium secret package

Third place
Minor secret package
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Glispa on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glispa's door - come buy some treats

Postby Glispa » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:10 am

You find yourself walking up to a house, the house and the path
leading up to it decorated with a verity of glass containers of all shapes and
sizes, all filled with a verity of different glowing substances ranging from
simple glow in the dark stars to unknown liquids of a definite chemical
compound. Yet, the house itself is pitch black, making it appear as no one
is home yet at the same time... It's does hold a simple sign stating "Treats
for sale" that definitely wasn't there during your previous visits so someone
must be hoe, right? You might as well give it a go

I mean... what do you have to lose ?

Rules for buying treats at my door
- Simply just send me a pm with a list of the treats you would like to buy
- Certain treats will have a limit to how many you are allowed to buy so keep an eye out for that
- Mind your total amount of sweets, don't try and buy more than you can afford

- It would also be preferred if you could pm me before using any of the given items, especially
those who have a random part to them, (Wonky lenses and some type of extractor)

Nothing to see here

Empty canvas - very rare - out of stock
An unused yet slightly frayed canvas used to get custom sima made with the design of your choice, can anything your heart desires following certain limits that will be stated to those who gets this item in their possession.

Pristine empty canvas - Very rare - out of stock
An unused and suprisingly pristine looking canvas only for those who have yet to archive their first sima, and much like the regular Empty canvas it' made with the design of your choice and can anything your heart desires following certain limits that will be stated to those who gets this item in their possession.

Half a ribcage - Very rare - 110 sweets - out of stock
The top half portion of a ribcage from some unidentified animal, made wide enough to sit snugly over the back of your standard sima, so snugly in fact that is doesn't seem to want to come off, ever.
[Gives the sima a small sort of rib like construction on top and down the sides of their chest]

Some type of extractor - Rare - 65 sweets - 5 in stock
A mismatched piece of machinery that seems to be the combination of two already existing pieces of technology yet somehow twice as unstable. it appears to have two settings, element and energy and when used brings forth the chosen setting from within the jewel of the sima with the added chance of the jewel breaking under the pressure.
[Either gives the sima visible jewel powers or a floating glowing mass that surrounds their bodies, has the risk of breaking the jewel]

Wonky lenses - Rare - 55 sweets - 6 in stock
Appears to be a simple pair of permanent lenses but there's just something clearly wrong with them... Who knows what will happen if you try them on.
[Essentially the same as the permanent lenses just more intense, random with the eyes coming out differently more often than not and just generally more crazy]

Permanent lenses - Uncommon - 20 sweets - unlimited in stock
A simple pair of lenses that despite commonly thought doesn't actually change the colour of the eyes. Instead it simple changes the style of the eyes
[Changes the style of the eyes and pupil]

Colourful liquid - Uncommon - 30 sweets - unlimited in stock
A colourful liquid that when consumed colours all the liquids contained within the sima the colour or colours of their jewel and eye colour. Has the added effect of making the sima leak from their eyes and drool more excessively.
[Colours all of the liquids contained within the sima after their jewel/eye colour, has the added effect of making the sima drool and cry more excessively]

Time loop - Uncommon - ??? - 35 sweets - max of 4 per person
A treat who's sole purpose is to allow you a treat seen given out at this exact door during either of the previous years, but how do you know that now again?
[Gives you a random item given out by me during the previous years]

Sticky powder - Common - 15 sweets - unlimited in stock
A bright and colourful powder that really does add a nice contrast to your face in the shape of a splash of colour, reading up on the ingredients though it seem to contain some sort of glue substitute? Yeeaaah that thing isn't coming off anytime soon. That stuff's stuck
[Adds a splash of colour to the face of the sima that can either be more defined marks or more faded]

Sweet tooth - Common - 10 sweets - unlimited in stock
Appears at first glance to just be a simple cone-shaped sweet but you probably should have had a closer look before biting into it. Seems like you will be going around with a bit of an additional tooth from now on.
[Gives the sima a single, larger tooth sticking out form their mouth]

Sweets - Very common - out of stock
Sweets that comes in various flavours and shapes and are given out in bundles of amounts between 2-15, and other than being tasty they are also used as the currency for this event

A sima friend - ??? - out of stock
Sometimes you may happen upon a sima or two at my door, some may be found by simply being lucky whilst some might require you to go a little bit farther and look at things a little bit differently. So keep an eye open or wish for the best and you might carry one of these home
Last edited by Glispa on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar

Postby rem sleep » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:07 am

Sorry it took me until day 2 to get things up and running, but now that things are in gear you're more than welcome to come on by and post! The sketch thing I have there was a gift from my pal Houndiless last year and... well it's beautiful. Let's do this!

Odin's Secret Base - - -
Open!
Last edited by rem sleep on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Benji & Imir's Halloween Circus - Open!

Postby fairy king » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:14 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxx
Its dark. None of the houses have their lights on, and now that you think of it, there really isn't anyone around anymore. When did they all leave? How far off the candy trail did you go? It's so quiet. Your bag of candy is so full, you're not even sure if you can fit anything else in there, and it's getting really heavy. So you decide, somewhat reluctantly, that it's time to head home. But... which way did you come from, again? Uhhh, all of these houses look the same! Spiders here, skeletons there, but nothing truly recognizable. So you pick a random direction and start walking, if you chose the wrong one, you can always turn around and go back the other way. Finally, you start to see lights up ahead, and you hear a song playing faintly somewhere off in the distance. You walk towards the light, but you start to realize that you still don't recognize anything. None of these houses look familiar, and even off down the road, the line of houses stops and gives way to a field. You definitely haven't seen that before. Did you make it all the way out to the edge of town? That seemed a lot closer than you thought it was. But... the music and lights aren't coming from any of the houses, it's coming from the field. You squint at the field, but you can't see anything but illuminated grass, and darkness beyond it. The Halloween excitement and your overwhelming curiosity get the better of you, and you take off down the road towards the lights and the music. You come to a well-worn path through the tall grass that seems to go out towards a tall... tent? Out in the middle of the field is a large black and white striped tent with lights all around the base, and all kinds of interesting Halloween decorations surrounding it. After walking a little bit further into the field, you notice a sign hanging in front of a flap in the tent, which reads:

Come one, Come all, to Benji & Imir's Halloween Circus!
Knock three times to get a special Halloween Treat!

So, what will you do?

Go to this thread!

Spider's Silk
Covers your sima in lots of spiders and spider silk

The sight of a Cyclops
Gives your sima an extra eye in the middle of their forehead

Leftover Costume Dye
Changes your sima's jewel and eye color

Fairy Dust
Gives a sima sparkles

Vampire Bite
Gives a sima slit pupils and fangs

Gummy Horns
Gives a sima horns
[rarity is rolled when the item is given out]

Essence of Magical Creatures
Gives a sima 3 traits related to a particular theme
[comes in unicorn, werewolf, and vampire bat]

Twin Snakes Gummi Candy
Gaurantees twins in a breeding and both kits get either a snake tongue or fangs

Werewolf Fluff
Makes a sima extra fluffy

Jack-o-lantern
Makes a sima's eyes and jewel glow

Laughy Taffy
Makes you laugh so hard you can't stop crying!
[tears from the eyes, and an optional expression change]

Premade Simas

Candy

Last edited by fairy king on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:43 am, edited 10 times in total.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ren's Door - come get stuff

Postby ravemn » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:26 am

My door is; open/closed
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀
▀▀

【You make your way into the deepest part of the neighborhood, the part that no sima would ever even dare to enter. Bravely you puff your chest and bring your trick-o-treating bag and walk up to the house that sat at the end of the cul-de-sac. The house was fairly small but it was creepy none the less. The outside had paint chipping off and what seemed to be some sort of algae growing due to the rain and moisture in the air collecting there. Who knows they might have good treats there? Do you take the risk and ring the doorbell? To get goodies or ticks from my door write a small prompt with one of your simas coming to Decim's home to knock on the door! --if you pm me when my door is closed I won't answer your on sorry quq】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As you knock on the door a fairly large, dapper-looking sima opens the door and stares you down, sizing you up. He smirks and steps back some grabbing his big bowl of goodies and reaches his hands into the bowl before giving you any of the following prizes. He might even send you one of his buddies to take care of, but alas you'll see if you'll be that lucky...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Tainted Lollies --Common - 15 candies - 10 in stock

Having this bitter treat will give your sima a permanent wicked look... The poor thing.

Ren's Candy Jar --Uncommon - Rare - non-purchasable

You reach your hand into the candy bowl and pick an item from any artists door. This will be randomly picked.

Rock Candy --Rare - 50 candies - 7 in stock

After eating this treat your sima will begin getting petrified patches or body parts! Though if it spreads to the head only par of the face will be covered.. odd.

Cavern Cookies --Rare - Legandary - 50 candies for rare - 0 in stock | 150 candies for legendary - 0 in stock (only 1 per user)

Eating these cookies will make your simas grow horns that can be made out of any gemstone! Though if your sima already has horns this item will give them the gemstone horns... But wait! Sometimes the horns will grow out to become custom horns! Will you be lucky enough to get this side of the treat?

Pumpkin Spice --Uncommon 13 candies - 15 in stock

Sprinkle some on your simas toungue and they'll have orange sparkles all of their body! The color must stay orange!

Coven's Curse --Common - Uncommnon 20 candies - 5 in stock

Seems like your sima got itself into some trouble with the coven... Now they'll be drooling a thick black fluid forever..
Last edited by ravemn on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:34 am, edited 26 times in total.
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sen's door - closed.

Postby corviidae » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:30 am

MY DOOR IS
closed

A small brick-built house began to appear in your field of vision as you approached your next destination, carrying your sweets as you eagerly looked over this house. At first, it really wasn't that easy to notice. It was smaller than some of the houses surrounding it, but it was adorned in little Halloween decorations that ranged from spiderwebs draped over the gutters to little plastic skeleton ornaments sticking out of the ground with some graves poking out of the ground. The porch lights were lit dimly, enough to illuminate the cement floor and the brick wall on either side of the busted door and when you approached it, you thought you heard furtive growling from a resident just inside the door. You glance to the side and realize that there's a note on the wall.

" Halloween is over, but we still have leftovers! - Robin
- P.S:...I still want someone to play Scrabble with me....please."

simas managing this door;

important info about my door;

• you may only buy 1 legendary item as a whole.
              (ex; if you buy a potion, you can't buy cronuts. choose wisely. users who won a legendary item by sheer luck in the past are allowed to buy 1 legendary item as well.)

• if you won a legendary item from a join me game, you aren't allowed to purchase that same item for the sake of fairness.
              (applies to legendary items only, i will be checking.)

• pm me with the form provided to purchase an item. one form per item, not more than one item in one form please.

• this will be open until the event is completely shut down.

• item purchases are generally FCFS, unless special circumstances provoke otherwise.

• common and uncommon items are unlimited.
            • once you make a purchase, there are no refunds. you are responsible for managing how much candy you are spending.

Code: Select all
              [b]I'd like to purchase an item![/b]

[b]Username;;[/b]
              [b]Item;;[/b]
              [b]Item price;;[/b]

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃
Sen's Sima Halloween Store Door

Image xxxxxxx
      Bitter Taffy -- uncmn-rare
      Aerona pushed past Robin and quickly offered the candy out, giving a rather sinister looking grin while she described the candy." This taffy is the most wonderful-tasting candy known to anyone's existence. " She lied, staring daggers into you. Robin slowly piped in. "...it actually tastes really gross...it gives you some sweet meat hooks, though. "
      (gives your sima large-scaled claws depending on the rarity- will be rolled upon purchase)
      COST;; 30 sweets uncommon, 50 sweets rare -- AVAILABILITY;; unlimited, 10 rare available

Image xxxxxxx
    Ghastly Ghost Gummies -- uncmn-rare
    Robin nudged some candy aside and pulled out some strange-looking gummy bats, mumbling as he seemed to try to figure out why they were misty. " This stuff tastes pretty good, but...I dunno. Aerona might've touched it. Sometimes I don't trust her...she mentioned that it would make you feel like you're in the clouds."
    (produces mist around your sima, either almost completely enveloping them in mist or partially. rarity will be rolled upon purchase)
    COST;; 30 sweets uncommon, 50 sweets rare -- AVAILABILITY;; unlimited, 10 rare available

Image xxxxxxx
      Bat jerky -- uncmn-rare
      Aerona pulled out a handful of jerky from a wrapper that she found in the bowl of treats, staring you dead in the face and speaking. " This is literally some sort of beef jerky ripped off. Just has a different name...I guess it'll keep you away from veggies, though. You'll hear everything and everyone complaining."
      (gives your sima hairless inner ears like a bat, or slightly bigger bat ears. rarity is rolled upon purchase.)
      COST;; 30 sweets uncommon, 50 sweets rare -- AVAILABILITY;; unlimited, 7 rare available

Image xxxxxxx
    Caramel Apple Cronuts -- very rare
    Nerys slowly walked up to the door between Aerona and Robin with a tray full of what looked like cronuts, looking soft and carefully covered in caramel and apple flavored icing. " These are special cronuts, made by Sen herself! I helped her, of course, but it was mostly her. It gives you three times good luck when you get frisky...perhaps even four!"
    (guarantees triplets or quadruplets in a breeding. artists roll: out of 100; 1-85 triplets, 86-100 quadruplets)
    COST;; 150 sweets -- AVAILABILITY;; OUT OF STOCK

Image xxxxxxx
      Xscream Sours -- Uncommon
      Robin watched the two, then he awkwardly made a face at you.
      He pulled out another piece of candy and spoke. " This candy is extremely sour, but it's delicious,
      I assure you. You just...need to look past their sourness. Like Sourpatch Kids always say, first
      they're sour...then they're sweet....sorry if you drool though."
      (gives your sima permanent drool and tears of any color.)
      COST;; 20 sweets -- AVAILABILITY;; unlimited

Image xxxxxxx
    Eternal Enchantment Potion -- Legendary
    " Let me have this one." Demanded Aerona in a low, raspy voice. She rushed into the house to grab something and returned with a delicate-looking potion jar. " This lovely treat isn't a candy, but something very, very special. When you want to raise more children than you are allowed...just take a dose of this. It will help.
    (resets one sima's breeding slots completely-including soulmate perk-, you may only purchase this once.)
    COST;; 150 sweets -- AVAILABILITY;; OUT OF STOCK

Image xxxxxxx
      Gummy Snakes -- uncommon
      Robin grinned. " This is my favorite one. These little buggers taste delightful, almost makes you feel a bit cold blooded like them." He laughed, laughing for a few minutes at his own joke while Aerona and the other sima stared at him.
      ( gives your sima some scales on their body )
      COST;; 20 sweets -- AVAILABILITY;; unlimited

Image xxxxxxx
    Crombush -- Common
    "....why is this in here." Robin asked, pulling out a brush. He then realized it was breakable and carefully held it in his hand. " This item is used for..brushing your teeth or brushing your hair. You can only pick one. Once one is picked, you can't do the other...what is the purpose for this item. " He wondered, furrowing his eyebrows and looking it over.
    (you can either give your sima common hair, or small fangs. you cannot do both.)
    COST;; 15 sweets -- AVAILABILITY;; Unlimited

Image xxxxxxx
      Elders Kitkat -- Common
      Robin set the previous item aside and reached into the candy bowl. "....This one is open....are you sure you want this one..? Oh my god is that a hair!? Ick! " He grimaced, eyes wide and face twisted into a look of disgust. "....okaaaay. I guess if you REALLY want it. Dunno what'll happen if you eat this, though. "
      (gives your sima a small beard)
      COST;; 15 sweets -- AVAILABILITY;; Unlimited

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like somebody is a little more upset than usual, what ever could be wrong?

Aerona's birthday was on Halloween, but nobody told her happy birthday or paid attention to her. She's a bit upset over it and seems to be in some sort of funk to where nothing will cheer her up. However, there's something she won't admit: she loves jokes. Any sort of joke that she considers 'good', which varies.

Nerys heard her mention that she would do anything for some sort of gift, so she wanted me to tell you guys! We both want you to try to cheer her up with jokes...the more vulgar, the better. Aerona has a rather strange sense of humor. If she likes your joke, she'll give you a treat! If she doesn't...she'll still probably give you something because she will likely appreciate you for trying.

If you make her smile, the rarer the item she will give you.

----

guidelines;;

- this will go on until the event completely closes.

- you may pm me twice a day, but not all at once. wait for my response to your first pm before you send another!

- it doesn't have to be a rp pm, just send over the joke you'd tell her. if you want it to be a rp styled message, go ahead and do that too

- remember, the more vulgar, the more likely you'll make her smile or laugh. no racist/sexist/etc jokes though.

- have the word 'joke' in your pm somewhere please

- one joke per pm

- more will be added if i think of more to add

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🍬

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃

🎃
Items you have a chance at winning;;

Image xxxxxxx
      Bitter Taffy -- uncmn-rare
      Aerona pushed past Robin and quickly offered the candy out, giving a rather sinister looking grin while she described the candy." This taffy is the most wonderful-tasting candy known to anyone's existence. " She lied, staring daggers into you. Robin slowly piped in. "...it actually tastes really gross...it gives you some sweet meat hooks, though. "
      (gives your sima large-scaled claws depending on the rarity- will be rolled upon purchase)
      COST;; was given out free -- AVAILABILITY;; ???

Image xxxxxxx
    Ghastly Ghost Gummies -- uncmn-rare
    Robin nudged some candy aside and pulled out some strange-looking gummy bats, mumbling as he seemed to try to figure out why they were misty. " This stuff tastes pretty good, but...I dunno. Aerona might've touched it. Sometimes I don't trust her...she mentioned that it would make you feel like you're in the clouds."
    (produces mist around your sima, either almost completely enveloping them in mist or partially. rarity will be rolled upon purchase)
    COST;; given out free -- AVAILABILITY;; ???

Image xxxxxxx
      Bat jerky -- uncmn-rare
      Aerona pulled out a handful of jerky from a wrapper that she found in the bowl of treats, staring you dead in the face and speaking. " This is literally some sort of beef jerky ripped off. Just has a different name...I guess it'll keep you away from veggies, though. You'll hear everything and everyone complaining."
      (gives your sima hairless inner ears like a bat, or slightly bigger bat ears. rarity is rolled upon purchase.)
      COST;; given out free -- AVAILABILITY;; ??

Image xxxxxxx
      Xscream Sours -- Uncommon
      Robin watched the two, then he awkwardly made a face at you.
      He pulled out another piece of candy and spoke. " This candy is extremely sour, but it's delicious,
      I assure you. You just...need to look past their sourness. Like Sourpatch Kids always say, first
      they're sour...then they're sweet....sorry if you drool though."
      (gives your sima permanent drool and tears of any color.)

Image xxxxxxx
      Gummy Snakes -- uncommon
      Robin grinned. " This is my favorite one. These little buggers taste delightful, almost makes you feel a bit cold blooded like them." He laughed, laughing for a few minutes at his own joke while Aerona and the other sima stared at him.
      ( gives your sima some scales on their body )

Image xxxxxxx
    Crombush -- Common
    "....why is this in here." Robin asked, pulling out a brush. He then realized it was breakable and carefully held it in his hand. " This item is used for..brushing your teeth or brushing your hair. You can only pick one. Once one is picked, you can't do the other...what is the purpose for this item. " He wondered, furrowing his eyebrows and looking it over.
    (you can either give your sima common hair, or small fangs. you cannot do both.)
    COST;; given out free -- AVAILABILITY;; Unlimited

Image xxxxxxx
      Elders Kitkat -- Common
      Robin set the previous item aside and reached into the candy bowl. "....This one is open....are you sure you want this one..? Oh my god is that a hair!? Ick! " He grimaced, eyes wide and face twisted into a look of disgust. "....okaaaay. I guess if you REALLY want it. Dunno what'll happen if you eat this, though. "
      (gives your sima a small beard)
      COST;; given out free -- AVAILABILITY;; Unlimited
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 19 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:44 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

|| Fluff's Door ||

Care to step forward?
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar

Postby rewind » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Rewind's Door

Compared to the hustle of last year, Rewind's little stretch of road is seemingly quiet. Her bunker looked the same as it always had, no special decor for Halloween this year. The grass around seemed dry and crispy with a tan tint to it. The only indicator that she was prepared for trick or treaters is the sign that stood at the end of her dirt path: "Trick-or-Treaters welcome! :3" ...Wait, that sign's familiar! Wasn't it out here last year? You decide it doesn't hurt to try her door despite the lack of new decorations this year. You knock firmly on the door and the rusty plates that hold it together rattle as you hear the sound of your knock reverberate through the building.

Rules:
Only knock once per day
Have a ref or a description of the sima/character that's knocking and a short little story (nothing too complicated, please)
I answer when I can, usually after dark EST

Quick note: 1- all my responses are unique, so they take a bit to make
2- if you are so inclined, you can make some art of what you see at my door- I love to see how others interpret my descriptions— plus you can turn it in to the art for candies thing up there!

Prizes:

Candy
{as usual, given in prime numbers from 3-23. Very Common.}

Re-runs!
{previous years' items return. Common-Rare}

Tank Cookie
{a cookie shaped like a tank. Adds fangs/tusks and claws to your sima. Uncommon}

Chemistry Homework
{oh no! Instead of something useful, Rewind "accidentally" gave you her chemistry homework. Your sima gains dark "raccoon" markings around their eyes and floppy ears. Uncommon}

Bottle o' Stress
{well, she certainly has enough for other people. Turns a sima's hair grey or white or gives them a paler/grey/white muzzle if they don't have hair. Common.}

Some Door
{when you knocked, some of Rewind's door fell into your candy bucket! Your sima's tailguard gets some cool metal armor. Rare}

Old Coin
{an old coin. Rewind seems to like them. In exchange, you get a semi-custom! 2 left can be found by owners, 2 others can be found by nonowners.}

The Missing Part
{"Hey! I've been looking for that!" in exchange, you get an uncommon custom! 2 left to find}
Last edited by rewind on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
About:
life's a bit like my stevie nicks cassette,
you can't go back.
you've no choice but to go forward.

"rewind walks around in an all-camo suit
trying to find another way to enter the
fae realm. No one saw anything."
rewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery