Time spent 1 day
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Katkin #17

Postby Lilybug1997 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:06 am

FEATURES

Round Ears - Narrow Eyes - Normal Whiskers - Silky Tail

Please read the main thread before adopting!

So this Katkin is loosely based off of a skunk.
In order to win this babe please describe their personality to me and find me a skunk gif. it can be cute, funny, etc.
Dressing up the form is encouraged, no extras please.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b] :
[b]Name[/b] :
[b]Gender[/b] :
[b]Career path[/b] : (see main thread for info)
[b]Personality[/b] :
[b]Skunk Gif.[/b]

Ends - 9-26-2016 at 11:59 PM PST (no forms will be accepted past then)
Lilybug1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Katkin #17

Postby Nequam » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:32 am

Username:
Nequam

Name:
Anwyll

Career path:
Arts (Musician)

Personality:
This Katkin is very welcoming. She offers open arms to any Katkin who
needs a friend or help with anything. She's a good shoulder to cry on
when you need it the most. However, this results in her being little
irrational and sometimes she won't care for herself until she's helped
one of the individuals she has been trying to help.

When she's not helping anyone, she's usually very isolated from others. She
focuses on music as it relaxes her mind and helps her after a long day.

Last edited by Nequam on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
hello, i'm
nequam. i
like to
chat & rp.
▬▬▬▬▬
furtopia

toyhouse
xxxxxxxxx
Nequam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firewolf56 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:56 am

Dropping out, school stuff came up. ;w;
Last edited by Firewolf56 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

I need more sleep...
Firewolf56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 pm

Username : Sillybob101
Name : Juliet
Career path : Food career - Juliet fishes for a living, and also has a tiny garden in her backyard and sells the vegetables she grows there.
Personality : Juliet is a fighter at heart. She has a very strong spirit and doesn't like when people break her down emotionally. And she doesn't let them. She used to be very passionate about joining the katkin forces to protect, but found her soul drawn towards the peaceful life of a fisherman. Juliet is very friendly and shows respect when she's given respect. She doesn't tolerate katkins who are rude to each other and is the designated "fight breaker" in her group of friends.
Juliet's biggest fear is being not happy with herself and her life. She strives to be happy and to make sure the katkins close to her are happy and content to. Not only is she the fight breaker of her group, but also the "mother".
Skunk Gif.

Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:47 pm

••••••••••••••
Username :Catskitten
Name :Katana
Career path:corps
Personality : She the type to use everything to her advantage. Her pelt helped her never be seen at night and kept her warm when the nights got cold. Her color also helped hide her expression. And when she was caught her charm was her enemies downfall...
She is a huge flirt using this to trick her foes and whoever dared to annoy her at the moment. When not doing this she acts rather serious and keeps to herself.
Skunk Gif.:x
••••••••••••••••

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JaxCatt » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:53 pm

Markeh
R U D O L P H T H E R E D N O S E D R E I N D E E R You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen... Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...
But do you recall? The most famous reindeer of all?

Image[right]
JaxCatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JaxCatt » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Username : JaxCatt
Name : Silas
Career path : Corps
Personality : Silas is very adventurous. When he was a little kitkat, he wandered off into the woods to find what was in it. Silas' mother got worried when he didn't return for supper, and she posted signs all over the neighborhood labeled 'MISSING KITKAT: SILAS - IF YOU FIND HIM PLEASE RETURN HIM AT 1335 MEOWLER STREET IMMMEDIATELY - REWARD: 10 PK', and then a katkin ranger found him and returned him. The katkin refused the reward, though, because she was just glad to be of service. Silas was alive. Not in good condition, but alive. Then, when he was a little older, he wandered off again, but he was cautious next time, because he did not want to get lost again. He walked through the woods, and he brought a stick with him to mark trails on the ground so he would find his way back home. But, just when Silas wandered into a clover patch, a beast attacked him. Silas' heart skipped a beat. He dropped the stick he was holding. 'HELP!' he caterwauled, hoping that some katkin could hear him. The beast tackled him with a force so strong and fierce, it knocked him a good three feet away from the spot he was standing. The beast placed its horrible, slimy hooves on Silas. It aimed its large horns at his chest. But then, just before the beast could pierce its horns into Silas, a ranger accelerated towards the beast and whipped it with a lash. The beast roared in pain, and charged at the katkin ranger. The ranger placed an arrow into his bow, and fired off the arrow. The arrow pierced into the beast, and with a thud, the beast fell dead. The ranger turned at Silas and hissed, "What are you doing here?! The woods is VERY dangerous, it's not for young kits like you to be playing around!" "But, I just wanted to-" "You need to get out of here! You can't take risks like that! If another beast attacks you, and no other katkins are around, what would you do?" the ranger interrupted. Silas' shock raised up a level. "I'm sorry.." Silas said with a pang of guilt. "As long as you never wander without a supervisor, then I will accept your apology. But for now, please, do not go into the woods unless you are a ranger." the ranger replied. Silas thought about that. He never thought about it before, but Silas was really curious about the world. If he became a ranger, he could venture into the woods, and maybe kill a couple beasts that threaten katkin life. He could almost taste his dream future. "Well..." Silas started. The ranger's ear flicked. "You can tell me anything, kid," "Well," Silas repeated. "I want to be a ranger when I grow up." The ranger smiled. "It's good to hear you want to give your services to the katkin world." He turned at a mark a couple feet away. "Say, what are those marks?" "I made them. I didn't want to get lost." Silas answered quietly. The ranger fixed his green gaze on Silas. "Good to know you are at least careful about it," he replied. Then he returned home, thanks to the marks he made with the stick. His mother hugged him tight. The last words the ranger said to him before a while was, "Follow your dreams, kid, but stay away from the woods for a bit." Silas grew up, and eventually joined the corps to become a ranger. He was popular among katkin society because of that. Silas was a bit shy, but really helpful. He drove off a beast that threatened the village of Pawkinville, a place notable for producing horse-drawn rides. Years later, he was at a katkin senior center, and then he found a familiar face. It was the ranger that rescued him before. "Hey, it's you!" Silas could barely believe his eyes. The ranger recognized him as well. "Hey, kid! I've seen ya on the Pawnews, protecting Pawkinville. I'm really proud of ya," There was a flicker of amusement in the former-ranger's bright-green eyes. Silas was happy at his own friend reunion.

Skunk Gif. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sk ... ajaxhist=0
Last edited by JaxCatt on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
R U D O L P H T H E R E D N O S E D R E I N D E E R You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen... Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...
But do you recall? The most famous reindeer of all?

Image[right]
JaxCatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Katkin #17

Postby Carnations » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:38 pm

I totally finished my form what are you talking about?
Ran out of time,
so here's my good luck and congrats to reduce spam.
Last edited by Carnations on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ich bin tot
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:33 am

Username : katiegab
Name : Nightshade
Career path : (see main thread for info) corps
Personality : Nightshade tends to keep to himself. He does have a few friends but is more dedicated to defending his world
Skunk Gif. https://media.giphy.com/media/LVVgrMaSSng5y/giphy.gif
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nequam » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:45 am

Good luck, everyone!