Based on Click to view
Artist Mima [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[what doesn't kill you] Pyrite

Postby Mima » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Name: Pyrite
      Etymology: Comes from the mineral Iron Pyrite, AKA Fool's Gold.

Sexuality: Pansexual
      Mate(s): None
      Breedings: 0/2

Age: Adult (in human years probably equivalent to around 28)
      Size: About the size of a bobcat quad, anthro probably like 5'4" and 120 lbs.
      Traits: Standard Custom Tail Shine, Standard Hair Edit
      Accessories*: Full breakdown copied from my app.
          Leather Jacket - Has to have been handed down several times before it ended up with him. The leather itself is cracked and extremely uneven in color. It doesn't quite fit him perfectly, as the sleeves are a bit too short and it won't zip. Then again, you try ordering a human jacket in a size "uh, I dunno, medium bobcat?" and see what they give you.

Bandanna - It's bright red paisley, and it sticks out quite a bit against his otherwise muted color scheme. Of course, he has to have something bright and stunning on him to appeal to the Kalon ladies. Or men. Or those of unspecified gender. (He isn't picky.) This would also probably help others spot him better if he, say, falls into a ravine during one of his "cool stunts." Again.

Shades - Because no cool dude is complete without cool sunglasses. They're usually about halfway down his snout as opposed to over his eyes, though. So their actual purpose is debatable. They aren't expensive sunglasses, but they aren't super cheap ones either. They're about the same brown as his jacket and have wire frames.

Quote: "YOLO! ...oh no."
      MBTI & Enneagram: ESTP 8w7 (The Entrepreneur, The Maverick)
      Theme Song: Death Valley - Fall Out Boy
      Likes: Mocha coffee, the smell of freshly cut grass, adventure, rock climbing
      Dislikes: Leaf mold (allergy), sitting around, being told what to do

Full Personality: Pyrite is a real "manly man", if your stereotypes of manly are oddly dated and over the top. He loves going on adventures and having fun along the way, and is pretty reckless. He's a little bit flirty and not always that committed to relationships. He doesn't always listen to rules (he's more of the "who's going to stop us?" than "they're meant to be broken" type, though), but mostly because it makes him look cool. Given that, he's probably the kind of guy who would wave at security cameras and say "Hi Mom!" (or "hi sis!", more likely) before he does anything stupid and impulsive.

The great outdoors is sort of his thing. While cities are fine and all, there's something about the extremes of nature and surviving on his own that he still likes. It also helps with his vintage country boy aesthetic. Unfortunately, he is also partially allergic to said great outdoors, which makes fall a bit miserable for him. He'd like to live somewhere cool and extreme outdoors, probably somewhere like a desert or cliffs or somesuch. As for right now, though, he lives in a little apartment in the suburbs and only occasionally does edgy things.

Relationships:
      aron ryder (owned by haemon) - adopted sister
        always has to put up with his trash. i feel really bad for her, honestly. he still talks to her a lot, and even though she's younger than him, she is clearly more mature. she is the rare voice of reason pyrite would actually listen to.
      malibu (owned by ryan.) - friend/acquaintance
        they talk about how good the sunglasses and vintage aesthetic is p often. pyrite doesn't seem to fawn over the fact that malibu is famous and just treats him like a normal pal, though. (pyrite definitely does like his music, though)

Backstory: WIP

Art:
      by Rakkun

(*note they aren't drawn on him atm because i'm not much of an artist and even if i wanted to, my tablet is currently mia. i'll add art of him in his accessories later if i do get some, though!)

will come back to complete the empty bits of this later!
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me