Artist satyn [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by satyn

{{ alessia taryn

Postby satyn » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:25 am

okay I stuck some eyelashes on her but it didn't save as a new picture like I thought it would?? so now the original has been replaced with the edited one. oh well.

- age 26. 5'5" and a half. lives in medium-sized modern house in a private neighborhood near the city.
- was bullied when she was younger, so she always wrote songs about being strong and happy
- bruh I always pronounced her name as uh-LEE-see-uh instead of uh-LESS-ee-uh and now I realize that I have made a mistake

art and transparent by Kaori Miyazono.
highflyer created this: art
- mates with shooting star,'s Roxanne. couple pic by shooting star, another one
some discovered couple art

____________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlessia Taryn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgender;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfemale

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsexuality;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbisexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

____________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlikes;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- scented lotions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- skater skirts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- headbands and ribbons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- crowds
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- shades of grey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- juice / flavored drinks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- writing stories / songs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxdislikes;
xxxxxxxxxxx- sour foods
xxxxxxxxxxx- the color green
xxxxxxxxxxx- very loud noises
xxxxxxxxxxx- the taste of water
xxxxxxxxxxx- math
xxxxxxxxxxx- the smell of lemons
xxxxxxxxxxx- oversleeping

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personality;

Alessia's mind is full of overlapping, quickly generated thoughts, resulting in her fast speech. She's full of
creative ideas and will rapidly deliver a comeback in an argument with her swift reaction time. Her emotions
change with little resistance and she doesn't bother with long-term grudges or feelings for others. If you want her,
she's going to be as hard to catch as lightning. Alessia has no plans for relationships, but secretly wishes for some-
one who enjoys high-intensity life as much as she does to stay by her side.

The Kalon is known for her weak commitment, as she's always trying new things and dropping old ones. Alessia
finds it hard to stay entertained when she's doing the same thing all the time. She craves adventure and adrenaline-
pumping action. She's a huge extrovert, but doesn't stick around enough for other Kalons to connect to her.

Alessia enjoys the spotlight, which is why she eventually pursued the occupation of a pop singer. She liked putting
her creative ability to use while doing rigorous dance moves on stage to fuel her need for fast-paced activities.

In her heart, Alessia is a pleasant yet selfish soul. She'll help others who deserve it, but has her limits when it comes
to charity. The Kalon has come across her own share of nasty individuals, so she knows not everyone deserves her
compassion. When it really comes to it, though, Alessia prefers to take her own large share.

When she's feeling down, the Kalon often indulges in social activities to lift her spirits. She prefers avoiding looming
responsibilities and depressing events through this method. It's hard to tell when Alessia isn't happy because she's
almost always got a cheerful grin on, no matter what the situation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

history;

"Mommy, I'm scared," the young Kalon whimpered, shaking inside the dark closet in her room. Outside, a
hurricane raged as terrifying bolts of lightning struck the ground, making the whole house shake on its foundation.
Loose branches whipped the side of the walls. Rain pelted the windows with a sharp patter.

Alessia had always been afraid of storms, especially the lightning that came with it. Her parents had once spoken
about a story of someone in the news who had "burned to ash" from getting struck by lightning. Alessia had been
surreptitiously listening in on the conversation that day and was horrified by the thought. Ever since, she had
developed a fear. Small storms would make her jump or squeal at times; however, the storms in her area hadn't
been as bad as this one before.

Alessia shivered, searching for blankets in the closet. Unfortunately, they were on the top shelf. She was too small
to reach them. The young Kalon began to weep, her childish cries reaching the ears of no one. Her parents were
working, so no one was there to comfort her.
She wasn't sure how much time had passed, but her crying did not subside for a long while. The hurricane was still
alive, still breathing. She could feel her fur stand on end when the wind's howls sounded like pained screams.
When will it end? Alessia thought pitifully.

A loud bang resounded throughout the house, making Alessia jump. The Kalon backed into a corner of the closet,
feeling her heart hammer in her chest. "Please help..."

"Alessia? Where are you, Alessia?" a voice called out from below. The young Kalon recognized the voice as her
mother's.
"Mommy!" Alessia replied weakly, "Mommy, I'm over here!"

After the sound of footsteps, the closet door opened to reveal her mother. Alessia cried once more as she threw
herself into her mother's warmth.

"Oh, my child. Why are you crying? Are you hurt?"

"I'm scared... I'm scared..."

Her mother glanced at her with concern. "What are you scared of, dear?"

"The lightning... it's so loud, and the house shakes!" Alessia replied with distress. Her mother wrapped her tail
around the young Kalon, nuzzling her cheek. "You'll be fine, Alessia. I'm here for you."

Her mother started singing a quiet lullaby, the sweet tune filling Alessia's ears with calmness. She relaxed in her
mother's body as her mother continued to sing. Outside, the storm dwindled down into a drizzle of rain.

As the lullaby ended, Alessia began to drift off into sleep. Her mother carried her to the bed.

"You have the speed. You have the shine. You are lightning, Alessia. Embrace it. Don't fear it."

Her mother's words were the last thing she heard before her eyes closed and the world faded into black.

---

many years later

A female Kalon sat backstage, checking over her outfit. Kalons rushed back and forth for final preparations. Today
was Alessia's first concert as a pop singer. Her mind raced excitedly as she reviewed the lyrics written by herself
in her head.

"You're on in five, Alessia," her manager informed her. Alessia nodded with a smile before picking up her micro-
phone headpiece. Finally, it was time.

"Introducing Alessia Taryn!" an announcer yelled, the crowd below erupting in ecstatic screams. Alessia walked
confidently onto the stage center, waving with a huge grin on her face. Light effects and smoke machines filled
the stage.

I can do this, the Kalon thought to herself. She thought back to her mother's words to her that frightful
night of the hurricane. You are the lightning, Alessia.

Lyrics rolled out of her mouth in an upbeat tune as Alessia walked across the stage, performing dance moves
along with the other dancers. Energy filled her veins as she did each jump, each twirl, each flick of the hand.

The crowd clapped along as the chorus came in. The Kalon beamed, singing with all her might.

Suddenly, she felt a drop on her head. Then another. The Kalons in the crowd started hesitating and looking
around. No one had anticipated a rainstorm.

Oh no, Alessia thought, continuing her song, but with less energy. Some Kalons started to leave the concert,
feeling that it wasn't worth it to stay through the storm. Please, don't leave!

Now more determined than ever, Alessia started doing her dance moves more energetically. She accentuated
each lyric with more feeling and stared into the crowd with a smile of confidence. The crowd ate it up, the
remaining ones too excited to leave.

After another minute, Alessia finished her song with a dramatic end. Kalons cheered. Pictures were taken.
Autographs were signed. Alessia couldn't feel more proud of herself. I made it through, she thought. I did it!

"Wow, your performance made me feel like lightning just struck me," a fan said to her. "I feel so amazed!"

Alessia laughed a little, leaning in to take a picture with the Kalon.

"I hope that lightning strikes you twice, then."

status: moving on with life but I still lurk here <o/ been playing valorant + genshin + honkai star rail
[ SHE/HER ⎯ DV ⎯ MY KALS/CHARSKIMCHIQUACK ]

satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me