Based on Click to view
Artist Balmino [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leafie #87 - Winner

Postby Balmino » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:18 am

Hair on fleek

We have an awesome little rocker chick right here ;v; What's more, she's rare with funky hair! oh my god that rhymed

Alright guys, this is a limited impress me! Show me how much you want this girl through the amount of effort in your form! If I find that there's a few forms that blow me away, I'll be making RUs! ^^

Your limits:
- 400 words maximum
- 3 pieces of art
- 3 images/gifs

Good luck!
Ends - 1st Sept

Queen Chrysalis wrote:
Name:
Sabuna

Personality:
As limitless as her compassion is, Sabuna is not afraid to defend those weaker than herself if it comes down to it. She is usually quiet and serious, giving more importance to her thoughts than words. She will always plan ahead when possible, she sometimes plots move after move in order to outwit just about anyone. Sabuna may have a strong moral compass but she's not against causing a little mischief every now and then. She believes that while kindness may not always be returned it always appreciated somewhere in the heart and mind.

She can talk her way out of almost any situation. Though kind hearted Sabuna doesn't let anyone walk over her and can prove that she is quite capable of standing up for herself. Doing whatever is necessary to defend herself. She sees the beauty of everything even when others do not. Her temper unlike her preference for temperature is ice cold, so cold that it seemingly burns through her veins chilling her blood. It is tightly controlled but has overwhelmed her in the past. She's very responsible when it comes to getting things done, the same can not be said for her ability to remember where things are.

Sabuna isn't one to frighten easily but her bravery is not absolute, when lost and alone she becomes terrified to the point where nothing makes sense. Her friends are loved, not just as unique individuals but as equal parts of a tightly knit whole

Congrats Queen Chrysalis! Sabuna is all yours <3 Enjoy!
Last edited by Balmino on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie #87 - Punk

Postby redhorizon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:25 am

Mark! Is the art/gifs a max or a minimum on the limits?

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyinae » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:32 am

MARKS

I LOVE HER

by the way the image/gif limit isn't the same as the art limit, right?? so i can have 3 art pieces and 3 decoration pictures or something ???
cyinae | she/her | ♌ | cy
cyinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:53 am

The art/GIFS are a maximum ^^

The image limit isn't the same as the art limit, no :3
✯My DA✯
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:05 am

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyllin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Mark
Hyllin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:16 am

Name:
Sabuna

Personality:
As limitless as her compassion is, Sabuna is not afraid to defend those weaker than herself if it comes down to it. She is usually quiet and serious, giving more importance to her thoughts than words. She will always plan ahead when possible, she sometimes plots move after move in order to outwit just about anyone. Sabuna may have a strong moral compass but she's not against causing a little mischief every now and then. She believes that while kindness may not always be returned it always appreciated somewhere in the heart and mind.

She can talk her way out of almost any situation. Though kind hearted Sabuna doesn't let anyone walk over her and can prove that she is quite capable of standing up for herself. Doing whatever is necessary to defend herself. She sees the beauty of everything even when others do not. Her temper unlike her preference for temperature is ice cold, so cold that it seemingly burns through her veins chilling her blood. It is tightly controlled but has overwhelmed her in the past. She's very responsible when it comes to getting things done, the same can not be said for her ability to remember where things are.

Sabuna isn't one to frighten easily but her bravery is not absolute, when lost and alone she becomes terrified to the point where nothing makes sense. Her friends are loved, not just as unique individuals but as equal parts of a tightly knit whole
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:06 am

Going to extend to the 1st September <3
✯My DA✯
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:
Name:
Sabuna

Personality:

Congrats Queen Chrysalis! Sabuna is all yours <3 Enjoy!
✯My DA✯
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie #87 - Winner

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Thank you so much <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me