Artist credit [gallery]
Time spent 56 seconds
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

☻"Senny"☻

Postby credit » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:19 am

This is my second Kalon that I won. Design by Starbitee. Most information here will be from my form.

Art by me

Basic Information

☻Anthro☻

Name☻: Ichimatsu "Senny" Matsuno
Preferred name ☻: Senny, His middle name(It means "Sleepy in Polish).
He prefers this to be his name to sorta separate himself from his brothers.

Nickname that is acceptable☻: Ichi
Age☻: Prefers to keep it to himself
Gender☻:Male
Sexuality☻:Homosexual
A few words to sum him up☻: Sociopath , A lazy NEET, Masochist, and Cat worshiper.
☻Hex codes☻: #8D8384 #514545 #413535 #291F17 #272121 #7b5cb0
Color IdentificationPurple (Specifically the hex code #8000BF)
Friends☻:..I don't need friends...(He doesn't really know how to socialize with others too well)
Crushes☻:...
Mates...
Children☻: ...

Family Matters

Parents☻:Unknown
Siblings(In order from Oldest to youngest)☻: Nagisa (Owned by Placebo),Kara(Owned by asada. ),Kuro (Owned by Mint Chip),Finch (Owned by Strudel), and Caden (Owned by Dave.)
Sibling Rank☻:He is the 4th born.

Other members of the family☻:Akuma, cousin (Owned by Яapscallion) and Graham,Cousin ( Owned by cupcake frosting)

Family photo

Art by me~

Senny's feet gif by seedcakes
Last edited by credit on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 22 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☻Personality☻

Postby credit » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Instead of introducing him , I thought I'd let him introduce himself.
~First person introduction~

Greetings human of the human species.I am Senny..S-E-N-N-Y, not Sony or Sunny. Senny..with an "E". I am the 4th born out of the sextuplets and before I read you my journal entry I'd like to put this small thing here.
Now look I don't wanna make this thing crazy long because I have better things to do such as sleeping, caring for my cats, plotting the multiple ways of torturing my brothers ( All five of them...from starting with the self proclaimed "Leader" and ending with The annoying one...), and then sleeping some more. So yea...fight me.

*Pulls out a small chart* If you wanna know more about my target plans just look here.
1 2 3 4 5!!!!

Well..it isn't really a chart..but you get what I mean...

Journal entry from the Cat Loving Kalon:
August 2, 2016:
It was late one night. I laid in my fluffy dome I call a bed, staring towards the ceiling while I awaited for my master's return. It had been like 12 hours and gosh darn it I was hungry. Yes I do have four perfectly movable legs with four petty paws attached to them, but I'm not about that life. My life consists of only three things. Sleep, Cats, and more sleep.
You might ask why socializing isn't in that list. Well I can tell you why, but that would require me to say more, and frankly..I don't want to. It's not that I don't like you. It's just..I don't like you or your species very much.You humans and all of your Japananime, a tip for you would be to add more cats. Cats are great..Cats are nice..CATS SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH ME BEING THE SUPREME LEADER OR ALL WHO SAY MEOW!! Ehm. Sorry not sorry pfft.
I could explain that sudden outburst, if I wanted to, but since I have a feeling that you WILL question me about it I might as well answer. I am a kalon who simply wants cats to rule, end of story. The most I can do for now is torture my brothers..unfortunately... the yellow one always tortures me first. Oh but one day..one day I'll get him and his physic breaking ways. Like how in the world does he do it? If you have the answer please, by all means tell me.
The one thing I don't think I could live without, besides cats, is my trusty health mask. You see, I have a very weak immune system, and it seems that I'm the only one of my brothers that seems to have that problem.. Hooray for me and my bad luck.. Pretty much anything can make me sick. Be it me being outside for too long, or being in a crowded room with tons of strangers. It's kind of a mental and physical thing.. bleh...gosh this is difficult..all I wanna do is nap, but NOOOO I'm being forced to write this journal by one of my brothers.. I can't remember which one though, they all look the same...
*Yawn* I've been told by my brothers (Mainly Mr. Sparkle Butt) That our mother dropped me on my head as a kit and that's why I'm so anti-social, but I know that isn't the case, even though I know that one of us specfically was dropped..(COUGH COUGH YELLOW COUGH) The main reason why I act this way is simply because cats are better, I'd rather be sleeping, and I'm perfectly fine being alone... It's not like I want to have attention..and I totally don't cry myself to sleep every night due to eternal lonliness... *takes a pause as a few tears drop onto the page* eherm..ignore what you just witnessed. I mean..I have Shasta, he's my sweet wittle snookie wookums that fell fwom (from) above~ Yesh he did, oh yesh he did! (An idea of what Shasta looks like) Oh I could just stuff my face into his thick fur all day! He'll be the perfect companion for when I take over the WORLD!! and my first duty as ruler shall be to make sure that all people who don't own a cat should..lie down and take a nap to think of why they don't have one. Speaking of naps I might as well get back to mine...not like anyone likes talking to me this long anyways..

...10 Minutes Later...

Another Journal entry from the Cat Loving Kalon:
August 2,2016:
So...Apparently the first one was too short...I was awoken from my 13th nap of the day just to continue to talk to you..again. One of my brothers , the control freak,happened to waltz into my chamber and read the first part of my journal while I was sleeping..He was not all that pleased, but I don't care.. I've been told that interests and stuff like that is important in an introduction...but I don't care to explain, so I'll put it in a chart like form..

2. Cats
  3. Plotting the many ends of my siblings
  4. More sleep
  5. Have my alone time in a corner or a box
  6. Spending time with Shasta
  7. occasionally getting into wacky shenanigans with my brothers
    (not all that common)

Dislikes:
  1. Being active
  2. PINEAPPLES!!
  3. Chores
  4. Mr. Sparkle Butt
  5. Being disturbed
  6. Having my personal time invaded
  7. talking to people
  8. talking to my brothers
  9. talking in general
  10. etc..

You get the point..I don't like talking much, so this is gonna be it because my paws are cramping and I have torture to plot..so yea..
it wasn't nice getting to know you. pssh. Well bye.

Art by me~
Last edited by credit on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☻Relations☻

Postby credit » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:36 pm

This part will explain how good the relationship with each one of his brothers is along with others

Art by Strudel~

Brothers
All headshots by me

Nagisa
WIP

Karamatsu
WIP

Kuro
WIP

Finch
WIP

Caden
WIP

Art by Mint Chip~

Other relations

Akuma
Akuma is Senny's sadistic shadow
Akuma could be what others call the definition of hatred, which indeed he is, but like all things, Hatred is created from one person to another. Unfortunately, Akuma is the result of the brothers hatred for a certain someone. Someone whose name shall not be mentioned at this time. For the most part, Senny and his brothers tend to stray away from this 'Vigilante' ,or so..they think. In fact, Senny can be considered a "Fri-enemy" to Akuma. Akuma is the reason why Senny has a streak of sadism running through his blood. It all started one night when Senny was sitting alone on a park bench in the pale moonlight. He had gotten into a minor fight with his brothers over one of the smallest things which caused him to flee. Akuma couldn't have stepped in at a better time. From there he began to fill the tired ones' mind with the cruelest of words, and he listened. Ever since then the two would meet in secret, plotting dastardly deeds and multiple ways to punish those who have been cruel to him. Senny refuses to let his brothers know about the cause of his way, yet he strongly dislikes Akuma for doing this to him.
Art by Яapscallion
Last edited by credit on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☻~Brotherly moments~☻

Postby credit » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 am

I just thought it'd be nice if I post some of the other art of the brothers as well~

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☻More Info☻

Postby credit » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Here is where more information such as quirks, hobbies, and more will be~

WIP

Hobbies;

Quirks;
One of Ichi's quirks is that he owns about 6 cats, including Shasta, his Birman.. Each cat represents a different one of his brothers.It's his own way of figuring out how to talk to the others such. Each cat is a different breed that best fits the personality of each brother. They are as follows : Nerio(Chartreux) =Nagisa, Valentino(American bobtail) = Kara, Lino(Tabby)= Kuro , Isamu(Egyptian-Mau) = Finch, Jarek (Somali Cat)=Caden

Lifestlye;

Favorite Color;
Last edited by credit on Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☻Extras☻

Postby credit » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:32 pm

This spot and everything else behind this post will be for random things like art and such.

Awesome art by Koi97

By me

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me