L.O.C. July Event - Dreams;; Adopt 11 claimed by .The Bootless Box.

Based on Click to view
Artist .The Bootless Box. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Pety

L.O.C. July Event - Dreams;; Adopt 11 claimed

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:38 pm

This lioness can be purchased with Credits

Cost - 200

Do not post unless you are claiming with credits to buy.
Must have all credits asked before you can claim.

this lioness was claimed by pety
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. July Event - Dreams;; Adopt 11

Postby Pety » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 am

Username: Pety

Past Name: Turnalitsira
Current Name: Somina ( pronounced: So - Mean - Ah )
Nickname: Turner, Somnia,
Age: 3070 years? Third youngest? (3212 when she awoke, aka, 212 when she died)
Loyalty: Ethereal’s pride, only, for the time being, (The Fog and fellow Dream lionesses, once she remembers),

Element: Dreams
( What can she do with her element? )
—The lightning can blind her foes when it occurs. While the thunder may leave other's dissoriented.
—Can cloud the minds of others. Can prevent others from accessing her thoughts, blocking others out with clouded dreams.
—Can make the mind drowzy.. Like a whilrwind, Somina can loop the minds of others. The affected traveling in a hazed maze of dreams.
—Can make minds go in spirals, and have lions dream the same thing over and over again on repeat without the lion knowing. (Stalling for time, as her sisters investigates?)
—Can steer other's dreams or nightmares away. Can trap dreams, make them stop and wake lions up. (?)

Personality:
Kind - ...

Comforting - There were often times when Somina would bring one of her sisters in for a hug and then snuggle them until they fell asleep, wrapped in her embrace.

Gentle - ...

Moody - Her mood can change drastically like the weather. It makes her behaviour
unpredictable even if one knows her well. (The other Dream lionesses can usually sense when her mood will change.. Mainly because Somina never chooses to cloud their view. Compared to others. )
She’s known as Turner, because her mood changes so rapidly.. Because of this she usually let’s the other lionesses discuss important matters, because she can go from being positive to crying or just spitting out lightning bolts, in seconds.

Protective - She can be very protective for she knows she's strong enough to fend off any foes or threats.

Fears: -Somina fears that if she ever had cubs, they would inherit her element. She deems her element a curse, in a way. ( For it binds her to the Fog.. And Somina doesn't remember what the Fog did for them, yet.. )
-Somina fears that she will be left alone again, alone without her sisters by her side..

Relationships:
Pythia

Cassandra

Yvaine

Caligo/Arcanus

Shaylee

Nisanyafia

Damara

Lunaria

Iokaste

(name)

Metsastys

Reveur

Story:

( .: An unfair ending :. ) [ Age: 212 ]
I was asleep. But, suddenly my dreams were filled with worried cries from my sisters. A warning. And so, I awoke. I was Disoriented at first. The smell of blood hung in the air. It was vile, awful and terrifying. Unmistakably, bodies covered the cave floor. Lions not asleep. But, dead. My dear sisters.
By the caves entrance, the glowing eyes of an air elemental, our alpha, watched as his warrior sliced another throat. I heard panting, one of my sisters drawing their last breath, before the end.
I was filled with rage. Ready to stand up and fight. Hoping my eyes wouldn’t flicker and give me away to soon.. My wish wasn’t met. As the cave lit up in purple, all unwelcome eyes were on me. Damn it all. ..With my foes half blinded, I charged.

( .: Trapped in a Dream :. ) [ Age: 212 ?? ]
It didn’t take long until our minds grew weary, weaker, the more days that passed. Until our souls gave in. And the world went blank. Dreamless and unfamiliar. No stars could be seen here. No colour or light. Not even dark. Not missing, just gone.

( .: Body of Mine :. ) [ Age: 3212 ?? ]
I thought I was in a cocoon at first, my sparks couldn’t tear and my way of reach was blocked. I felt trapped almost, but it was warm there. I was pulsating, it felt new to me, in a good way. And suddenly I moved, became aware in a new sense. I was no longer the one pulsating, but I could feel it was close, still around somehow. I had a heartbeat. Was I… Alive? It didn’t scare me, even though my dreams were vivid. Frightening. I had limbs it seamed. I could not move them, but I was aware that I had them. I found out that I could only move by taking in air to fill my lungs, breathing, calm and deep breaths in and out.

( .: Awake at last :. ) [ Age: 3212 ]
My eyes shot open as if I awoke from a nightmare, ragged breaths and trembling from fright, my head snapping back and forth taking in my surroundings. Trying to walk, but falling over as if I was just born. My shape, striped fur or surroudings proved no importance to me. Only dreams. It was unknown to me then, that I had been alive before. Sparks shot from my tail bone/s. I knew they meant a lot to me, I felt safe just watching them. I did not know it was what was left of my previous self. Yet I cherished the sight, just knowing a part of me did not feel out of place.

( .: Re-collecting memories :. ) [ Age: 3212 ?? ]
They tried so hard to help us understand. But to no avail. Our memories were lost for now. Locked away without a key to find. Out of sight to any who tried to aid us in our misery.

( The first thing I had remembered was the Fog. They had been so calm even though they're unknown the lions of this world. The fog was powerful and unstoppable, they moved wherever they wished and disappeared without a trace. And it worried me. Will they come back for me one day? Take me away from my sisters. Deprive me of my freedom? I must be cursed. (?) )

( .: Once we're all awake :. ) [ Age: 3214 ]

w.i.p, re-writing

Art:

Fun facts: (Headcanons)
—Her scent is sweet, like honey. But clouded and grim like rotten fruit if provoked.
—The sparks shoots from her eyes at irregular intervals when in a bad mood. And like a lightning storm, thunder follows suit.
—Somina has memory loss at first and once they are regained, she does not decide right away on what to do. Where to go. She thinks that if the fog comes back for her soul ..or fragments. She will join it. Hopefully as an elder after raising cubs of her own and what not. ( Maybe one day the fog will come back for any of her dream elemental cubs souls aswell.. and they will be reunited once more.. at the same time she does not wish for her curse to grab them.. hopes they'll get to decide for their own.. )
—Somina, loves to sleep and cuddle, like a big pillow, she's charming and not very dutiful, winnie the pooh style, she’s kinda like a sweet and happy cub, she’s a great fighter though like you wouldn’t believe, no one expects it, she just charges.
—Somina used to love nightmares and ghost stories. The horror had been thrilling and exhilarating. Until that day she experienced the reality of it.. once she lived a real nightmare.
( Somina used to love nightmares, ..so .. She used to trap lions in a dream state.. by prolonging (REM sleep and) sleep paralysis .. among other things.. Nowadays, there's not so much trickery on her part. ?? )
—Has a habit of talking to herself, mostly when she is worried..
—Somina was born as an adult. She has no biological parents. (?)
Last edited by Pety on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. July Event - Dreams;; Adopt 11 OPEN

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:12 am

shes all yours! Im so sorry for the late reply!
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups