Artist bears [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

❤Buttermilk Adopts ❤ #201 - Winner

Postby bears » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:44 am

Buttermilk Adopts
Saving the world one bovine at a time!
Welcome to the mystical land of cows! Stay a while, take off your shoes and feel the soft grass beneath your toes. Cuddle up with a couple bovine and make yourself at home.. If you're lucky, one just might come home with you! Buttermilk Cows are tradable for other Buttermilk Cows, sellable, and also are giftable! There is no limit to how many you can own so feel free to fill your heart entirely of adorable Cattle and nothing else!

My little rock princess is here ♥
I'm not going to breed her, but i'll hold a little competition for her two slots because there needs to be more rocker moos.

Username: bears
Name: Beatrice/Bea/Tris
Bea is quiet, and very sincere. She could never hurt a soul, despite what other people's first impressions of her lead them to believe. She is a little short tempered, and tends to spend a lot of time alone reading. She has a very positive outlook on life, but to distract herself from the awful things that go on in the world she watches movies and read books that are rather old. She absolutely loves things that are considered antique or outdated, and she has a little hoard of knick knacks she inherited from her grandmoo.

Slots:
Butter Dragon
ambient smile
Last edited by bears on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

adopts // leave a note

bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤Buttermilk Adopts ❤ #201

Postby Butter Dragon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:02 am

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Username:
Butter Dragon

What might you name the baby if you win:
Eden
{named after the amazing garden of the bible, said to be perfect}

Bull you're interested in:
Empire

Would the baby have the same taste in music:
Despite doing everything she can to keep her mother from finding out Eden secretly hates her mother's taste in music. Eden goes far more towards the classical side of music and enjoys hearing orchestra and a beautiful array of instruments, a far cry from her mother's headbanging noise that she is so fond of.

Would Bea and her baby share the same love for literature:
Oh yes. While their taste in music may differ Bea and Eden share an affinity for the novels of old. From poetry to stories to plays Eden loves to hear it all, but that is in the only way they differ in this subject. While Bea likes to experience the novels first hand Eden wants to hear someone else read the words, letting the controversial ideas of the times seep into her ears to be received with either agreement or defiance.

How would Bea get along with her baby:
Eden has a wonderful relationship with her mother Bea, from sharing alot of time talking to listening or reading together Eden's mother is Eden's best friend in the world. For the most part Eden has no problem relating with her mom but when it comes to music she gets a little tense. She has thus far kept her mother from finding out how much her music taste differs since she knows how important her mothers music is to her but it is a bit straining. But other than her music, most of the time Eden feels most secure when her protective mother is around.

Do you think the baby would have the same personality:
Eden is a people pleaser, and one who would never dream of hurting anyone but her headstrong attitude can make her seem on occasion unfriendly. All that she does stems from good intentions but sometimes she tries to help so much that she annoys people. Eden tries her best not to stick her nose into other people's business but somehow her overly empathetic nature always gets the best of her and she finds herself prying into other's personal lives. Eden, like her mother is very sincere in all she says and would never dream of lying or hurting anybody. So yes, in most ways Eden is quite like her mother aside from the temper which Eden somehow despite all odds seemed to be born without.

Last edited by Butter Dragon on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:02 am

probably my favorite buttermilk by far ohm y goodness<33
i don't have a buck to offer or any of these fellas at all, really, but i hope it's ok that i mark to watch! this cow is very lovely qwq

nine inch nails tho...
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 am

Could I possibly request an extension? ;u;
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bears » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Butter Dragon wrote:Could I possibly request an extension? ;u;

Sure!

adopts // leave a note

bears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:07 pm

bears wrote:
Butter Dragon wrote:Could I possibly request an extension? ;u;

Sure!

Would an extension to the 9th be at all possible? ;u;
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:18 am

Username:
ambient smile

Frisco

What might you name the baby if you win?:
if they're a cow, i'd like to name her Karissa<3
if they're somehow a bull, i'd name him David! Dave for short

How would Bea get along with her baby?:
i suspect that Bea would get along with her baby fantastic! during the little one's calf stage, they'd likely follow her around nearly everywhere she does and be a bit clingy, shy of other Buttermilks and interaction with nearly anyone else but their mother. the baby would have a quite profound interest in learning things from their mother, often snooping about and wanting to have a constant connection and interaction with her- even if they threw a fit over something before and tried to act 'mad' at their mom. as they grow, they'd probably still feel a deep connection with her, often just lingering around her when she has the chance. unless Bea doesn't really enjoy the closeness that this kid has with her, i think they'd get along great!

Would the baby have the same taste in music?:
most likely, yes. assuming the calf will be hearing some of their mother's music at least once in their childhood, they will probably grow fond of it themselves and want to listen to even more! perhaps they'll even search for music themselves when they are old enough to that are within the same genre as the kinds that their mom listens to. when they grow, they'll be especially fond of Nine Inch Nails, Deftones and A Perfect Circle...as well as Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Do you think the baby would have the same personality?:
they'll have the quiet and sincere part of her personality, as well as the completely harmless seeming aspect to them. while this still applies, they will likely have a bit of their father, Frisco's personality in the mix as well- such as eagerness to embrace different lifestyles, and although they tend to have an optimistic outlook for other people, they can't help but have a bit of a pessimistic shadow over themselves sometimes. they distract themselves with a good book and movie when they're feeling that way, though. they're enthusiastic for people, as well, and thoroughly enjoy listening to what others have to say!

Would Bea and her baby share the same love for literature?:
ahhh, yes, most definitely! the calf would love to sit down and read books with or without their mother, and just about any sort of book instead of mostly old ones. they tend to look at fantasy and poetry, but will read just about anything that sparks their interest.

/SORRY FOR THE CRUMMY PRETTYING UP I COuldnt find proper pictures to use and this was closest i could get rip
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 am

Mm good luck! ;u;
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:21 am

CS Staff have stepped in to judge this due to the contest holder being unable to judge, we have decided this form is the winner, congrats!

Butter Dragon wrote:
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Username:
Butter Dragon

What might you name the baby if you win:
Eden
{named after the amazing garden of the bible, said to be perfect}

Empire

Would the baby have the same taste in music:
Despite doing everything she can to keep her mother from finding out Eden secretly hates her mother's taste in music. Eden goes far more towards the classical side of music and enjoys hearing orchestra and a beautiful array of instruments, a far cry from her mother's headbanging noise that she is so fond of.

Would Bea and her baby share the same love for literature:
Oh yes. While their taste in music may differ Bea and Eden share an affinity for the novels of old. From poetry to stories to plays Eden loves to hear it all, but that is in the only way they differ in this subject. While Bea likes to experience the novels first hand Eden wants to hear someone else read the words, letting the controversial ideas of the times seep into her ears to be received with either agreement or defiance.

How would Bea get along with her baby:
Eden has a wonderful relationship with her mother Bea, from sharing alot of time talking to listening or reading together Eden's mother is Eden's best friend in the world. For the most part Eden has no problem relating with her mom but when it comes to music she gets a little tense. She has thus far kept her mother from finding out how much her music taste differs since she knows how important her mothers music is to her but it is a bit straining. But other than her music, most of the time Eden feels most secure when her protective mother is around.

Do you think the baby would have the same personality:
Eden is a people pleaser, and one who would never dream of hurting anyone but her headstrong attitude can make her seem on occasion unfriendly. All that she does stems from good intentions but sometimes she tries to help so much that she annoys people. Eden tries her best not to stick her nose into other people's business but somehow her overly empathetic nature always gets the best of her and she finds herself prying into other's personal lives. Eden, like her mother is very sincere in all she says and would never dream of lying or hurting anybody. So yes, in most ways Eden is quite like her mother aside from the temper which Eden somehow despite all odds seemed to be born without.

Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me