Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Carly Timeline

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm

ridiculously lazily done because yay laziness. //shot
    just to clarify none of that is blood or anything. just wires. and the brownish stuff on the 2006 version is just dirt. because, well, I imagine being stuck in a half torn down building for 17 years, never moving or being cleaned, you'd be a little dusty.

anyways yeah basically all the major changes pre-2010 grand reopening Carly (excluding the original Carly, which was an actual animatronic and was created in 1979 but sold off when the park closed in 1985. then the new robotic Carly was built in 1986 in an attempt to revive the park but that project was soon scrapped due to Marchenland Entertainment's money issues and she was sold on to another company while Marchenland focused instead on an entirely new brand of characters for their newest project, Silberfichte Mall, in the company's German branch.)

so. after she was attacked in 1994 by Belladonna & co. out of retaliation for jumping Belladonna months prior, some damage was evidently done. large sections of the exoskeleton covering are torn away on the left side of the face, exposing wires and the metal layer beneath it. the metal layer has significant damage done to it and parts of the endoskeleton can be seen. the right eye no longer functions. there are several tears in the exoskeleton in multiple locations. the left hand's exoskeleton as well as parts of the endoskeleton have been torn away and wires snapped. the tail has broken at one of the bendable joints and is held on loosely by wires and a small attached piece. the left ear is missing entirely and the right ear is badly damaged. the left foot is missing both the exoskeleton covering and the endoskeleton itself.

by 2006 exposure to small amounts of water and years of dust and grime, the toy has begun to rot. much of the cloth exoskeleton has rotted, particularly in the face. both eyes have stopped functioning now, though one appears to light up occasionally (though this may be a hallucination created in Violet's delusional mind.) the left arm has simply fallen clean off at the joint due to water weakening it to the point the endoskeleton frame simply crumbled. water damage is apparent all over the place. paint has begun to chip away, and the colour is beginning to fade. dirt and dust has stained the fabric covered exoskeleton deeply, and much of the paint is discoloured.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Carly Timeline

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:51 pm

nts: these dates are no longer accurate as of august 8, 2016 due to a timeline revamp for the RPverse branch of Paradise Park. (refer to section two of development notebook)

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me