Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Carly the Cat

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:26 pm

ayyyy w.i.p
    her head is a little small I know I'm sorry I was just too lazy to fix it lol

this is her design pre-grand reopening of the park. so it's the one she had from 1989 all throughout the parks abandonment until she was rebuilt to match the more advanced robots (animatronics? I'm hesitant to call them animatronics because animatronics are programmed to repeat a specific sound/movement when triggered. but I'm also not sure about calling them robots because while they are programmed for more advanced tasks and run on an A.I. software, they aren't made for very complex tasks and work like robots are. but they're definitely not mostly stationary like an animatronic. they're just somewhere in between the two I guess. robot seems to work better) in 2010, in preparation for the park's grand reopening in 2011 where it opened for the first time since 1985.
    though, just a note, she was very heavily damaged in 1994 after she was attacked by Belladonna, Taiga, and Atropa out of retaliation so she technically didn't look exactly like this all through those years. she also was nearly falling completely apart by the time she was discovered by Violet in 2006 due to the long period of being completely abandoned, but was repaired shortly after to look similar to this, but some of the damage was not fixable so she was still more beat up than this. I'll be making more versions later to show these different moments during the 21 year period she was in this body. but not for a bit because I'm tired.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me