Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SCS Adopt # 2 and # 3

Postby Neah » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 am

SCS wrote:These two Savannah Cats were seized from an exotic cat breeder and seem to be siblings. We would prefer if they were adopted together as they seem more at ease when with one another. The one in laying in front is extremely skittish while it's sibling seems a little more outgoing. We don't recommend these guys for first time pet owners as they are a little more volatile than your average house-cats due to their wild lineage.

155NinjaCat wrote:Username: 155NinjaCat
#2 Name: Bast (pronounced; bahst)
#3 Name: Neit (pronounced; night)
#2 Gender: Female
#3 Gender: Female
#2 Collar Color: Black
#3 Collar Color: White
#2 Personality: Bast is a really outgoing girl. She tries to be the center of attention, and has a very dog-like personality. She loves to be with her owner, and doesn't do well on her own for long periods of time. Unlike her sister, she'll greet visitors warmly with a headbutt and a purr. She'll sit on your lap and will even occasionally do tricks for treats! She loves to play with string and shoelaces so keep your shoes tied!! Bast loves to explore, from inside the fridge to the washing machine. Make sure you check for sleeping Savannah cats before putting clothes in your laundry basket! However, with all of this, Bast is one of those cats who will get themselves into lots of dangerous situations. Never open the doors when Bast's around, because she will get out, and she isn't an outdoor cat. She can get stuck in the weirdest places, and can go from having fun to almost being electrocuted in .5 seconds. She is a daredevil, to put it lightly. She can become agitated when separated from her sister, Neit, and if separated for too long, will become violent/aggressive as she believes her sister has been taken away to be harmed. She however, doesn't attack with the intent of hurting you in any other scenario. With her spotted fur pattern, she looks closer to her ancestors than Neit, and that fact couldn't be any farther from the truth! She is soft when comes to hunting. Finds a baby bird? Cuddles with it. Sees a mouse? Cuddles it. The only thing she hunts, as stated above, is shoelaces and string. Bast doesn't mind her harness and leash for walks, and will happily allow it to be put on. She enjoys walking outside the back garden, exploring the corners with Neit. She enjoys the soft feel of the grass, and is a lot happier about it than Neit. Overall, she's a great pet, and very outgoing!

#3 Personality: Woah.. Where to start. Okay, so Neit is extremely shy and introverted, often hiding away from guests, and only really enjoying the company of one or two familiar humans, and her sister, Bast. She is loving to those few, but generally steers clear of people especially. she is very independent and doesn't mind being left alone for a night or two, but is still dependent on humans for food. She, like her sister, enjoys exploring, but unlike her sister, she enjoys the thrill of exploring new places prey might hide. she stays away from the more dangerous stuff, but check your pillow before you lie down, there may be a mouse or worm there! Prey needs to watch out when Neit is around, as any signs of movement and it's dead. She has sharper senses than her sister, and uses them for hunting real animals and not shoelaces! Neit doesn't exactly like sleeping in one place, and you can find her sleeping with her paws in shoes, or her tail under your nose. Neit isn't warm towards visitors, to put it lightly. The more aggressive behavior in Neit comes from the fact she is extremely close to her ancestors. When separated from her sister, she'll fight tooth and claw until she is back with her again. Neit absolutely hates her harness. Sometimes it's not even worth it to try and get it on her. Once it's on, she'll be happy enough, except for on grass. The stuff irritates her paws, so she generally avoids it like the plague. You should be honored if she sits on your lap, as it is a rare memento, and it means she trusts you. She;ll sleep on your feet sometimes, and sometimes on your face, but only at night. Sometimes you'd think she just doesn't want anyone to see her love.

#2 Breeding Slots:

#3 Breeding Slots:

And here are their genetics for breeding:

#2-

A(pb)A(fc) // SpSp // PmfPmf // Bgbg // Bb // ee // CC // Dd // dmdm // ss // NN // SbSb // SpySpy // ii // wbwb // LL

#3-

A(pb)A(fc) // SpSp // PmfPmf // BgBg // bb // Ee // CC // dd // Dmdm // ss // NN // SbSb // SpySpy // Ii // WbWb // LL
Last edited by Neah on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt # 2 and # 3

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 am

Good luck whoever gets these babes!
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:31 am

Mark!
    Is there a specific end date?
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 am

There is no specific end date. This is a bigger competition so it will last from a month to two months.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:50 am

Username: horse lover~ ur bff
Name(s): (brown) Becky. (Whitish cream) malachite.
Gender(s): female and male
Collar Color(s): white and brown
Personality(s): playful and bold
Quiet and shy.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:44 am

-
Last edited by DELETE ACCOUNT PLE on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:39 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name(s): Winston & Shasta
Gender(s): Winston (the Bengal) is male and Shasta is female
Collar Color(s): Dark blue to light blue gradient for Shasta and Winston has an Emerald green collar.
Personality(s) Winston is protective of Shasta and he is wise, thoughtful, spiritual, but can cut loose to have fun when it's appropriate. Shasta is, quiet and seeking security because she might want to have kittens one day if she finds the right mate and she wants to be sure that everything is set up properly.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:01 am

Username:
#2 Name:
#3 Name:
#2 Gender:
#3 Gender:
#2 Collar Color:
#3 Collar Color:
#2 Personality:
#3 Personality:

Pos WIP
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Username: Spiritstar3
#2 Name: Kiro
#3 Name: Shuro
#2 Gender: male
#3 Gender: female
#2 Collar Color: Blue and silver
#3 Collar Color: Pink and gold
#2 Personality: Well, as the young people that have taken in interest in Kiro noticed his golden and some of his actions are a lot like Kero from Cardcaptors, that's how he got his name. It's been noted that he is a definite major cuddle bunny, but will claw if he wants to be let down. He also can be noisy and stubborn, but if you do something to upset him then he will seem to sulk. He is also playful, loves Shuro, and oddly enough seems to have no problem with water.
#3 Personality: Her name was meant to be Shiro, which means white, but one letter was written wrong and it became Shuro. She does not seem to mind, however. This little beauty is quite a kind hearted individual, and it can be noted she tries to help other animals. It can also be noted she really seems to favor baby animals, but appears to be timid with strangers at first. She will fight to protect Kiro, as she loves him, and she likes to be warm as well. She seems a bit wary of big dogs.

(Never mind, decided just to do it alone)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kara Danvers » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Res.

(If anyone is looking for a partner, I'm open! Otherwise will do both.)

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WAY MANY TIMES

S U P E R G I R L

THERE IS NO CORRECT
PATH IN LIFE
BRAVE GIRL YOU
ALWAYS WERE

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE
Kara Danvers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery