easily flustered and embarrassed.
witty.
charming.
flirty.
negative traits:
curious.
protective.

personality:
willow is a very adorable fella, she hasn't really got a horrid bone in her body. she tries to help everyone and does all she can to protect those she loves. she puts others before herself and treats everyone the same. she is clever and often will be seen listening but not actually getting involved unless necessary. she can be quite curious at times which could get her into trouble. she isn't afraid to protect what needs to be protected. she tends to have trouble with speaking her mind. she has a very friendly and bubbly personality and loves meeting people.
Last edited by beeb on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 12 times in total.
beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships.

Postby beeb » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:44 pm

eitan - mate
eitan is honestly willow's little cinnamon roll. she spoils him in kisses, hugs, and nuzzles. she tries her hardest to keep him happy, but that's usually not much of a problem. she tries not to, but she usually gets jealous when he hangs out with other kalons unless she's involved.

[url]unnamed - child[/url]
tba

meri - child
meri and willow both deeply share a love for baking. he even helps at her bakery, which she is highly proud of him for. willow is extremely protective of him. she tries to spend lots of time with him, since he is usually alone otherwise. they have formed a great bond throughout this.

tallulah - child
she finds tallulah's never ending happiness and energy amusing. like all of her children, she gives tallulah with gifts, which are often glass figurines or fresh cake pops. she's tried to get tallulah into swimming and surfing, but she's not sure if it'll work out.

summer - friend
she likes summer's attitude. she tends to doze off if summer ever starts talking about her jewelry career, but willow is proud of her none the less. she's very careful with her words around this kalon, finding out that summer can stir up a storm the hard way.

spezi - friend
she's pretty sassy, and willow put's humor into that, with sneaky little remarks said in her head. she does find excitement when hanging around spezi. to be honest, willow wouldn't mind if she'd take a step into the real world for once though.
Last edited by beeb on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me