Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~❊~ Midnight Stallions Artist Search~❊~ Winners Posted! by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~❊~ Midnight Stallions Artist Search~❊~ Winners Posted!

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Welcome to the Artist Competition for Midnight Stallions!
Alas! The hardest part of any comp, the judging. You all made incredible adopts and I wish you all could be artists. Thank you for showing your support and I know there will be more artist slots soon so keep a eye on the adopts for comps in the future!

Now for the winners.
The first place winners and the artist positions go to Sovngarde and EquineCountry! You guys made amazing adopts and showed a lot of enthusiasm and potential for the adopts. Congrats and welcome to Midnight Stallions!

The second place winner is I.C.! You made amazing adopts and I'm sorry that I didn't have a third position available for you. You've now won a guest artist position and a custom of your choice! You can make it or you can commission one of the artists to.

A honorable mention goes out to GrimWolf. Your horse was amazing and the background with the mountains was incredible!

Thanks again to everyone that entered and congrats to the winners!

First Place:
Prize: Artist position
1*EquineCountry
2*Sovngarde

Second Place:
Prize: Guest Artist Position and 1 Custom
1*I.C.

Last edited by ArtGirl on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:21 am, edited 8 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:22 pm

oh my! can you add me so i can enter the competition? ouo
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ Midnight Stallions Artist Search~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Sure. :)
Last edited by ArtGirl on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 am

Bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:56 pm

bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:14 pm

bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 am

bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:46 pm

This looks really cool! I haven't been an artist for an adoptable in forever, this will be fun trying out :)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:31 pm

bump

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me