Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Reiji

~❤Emojaws❤~ Adopt #21 Encouragement Musashi

Postby BeaztVibe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Rules
  • These are a closed species you can not make your own, copy, or recreate them.
  • You are not allowed to sell them. You can trade them with people who own other species I created.
  • What NaosRain says goes.
  • You are not allowed to breed on your own.
  • You are not allowed to use the design on other species.
  • You are not allowed to add tufts of fur or change the design. You can add scars and other accessories.
  • IF you take it off site you must credit NaosRain for the species.
  • Rules are subject to change and breaking them can result in suspension and confiscation.

Species Description
They represent and feed off of different aspects of emotion. Love, sadness, greed, sins, ect. They can harness these elements and use them for powers, but they always portray the emotion they represent in some way. The glass like marking on their back shows a hint as to what emotion they represent. happier ones have happy shapes, while more sinister ones have more jagged and uncomfortable shapes. If they feed off of evil emotions, it doesn't make them evil, and if they feed off of good emotions it doesn't make them good. Females and males look almost exactly the same. They are a mixture of Dragon, Kangaroo, raptor, bat, and wolf. As well as some other unknown species, so mutations are to be expected. Their tails are usually slender and not very fluffy, because they use them to wrap around each other in affectionate manors as well as using as whip like weapons. Their hair always covers their eyes mainly because its thought that either most of them don't have any, or the ones that do have really beady eyes that are both cute and creepy. They are also thought to die if the gem like glass on their back cracks because that is where they store their food and energy to be used to make other more emotion based weapons. Some focus on Psychological warfare while others can make tangible weapons form their stored food.They use their bat like ears like a honing beacon. They use sonar to get around as well as to sense where they can absorb their next meal using the smaller ears. The more negative emotions have droopier hair, while the more upbeat and happy ones have more up hair. The lay eggs and males or females can carry the child around in a pouch. The eggs are the size of a new born Kangaroo baby at first, but grow big enough to be nested after a few weeks. Babies feed off of care and affection in order to hatch, and the emotion they feed off of is randomized based on the parents. 2 negative emotinoed parents give off a negative emotion child, and vise versa. Mixing the two however has a slight chance of hatching a sin feeder.

This Emojaw uses a positive emotion to encourage their "victims". They use their power to help people feel pretty, adorable, and comfortable in their own skin and as themselves. That emotion is Encouragement.
Code: Select all
Adoption Form:
Username:
Emojaw name and Gender:
Write a story of them using their power:

=====
Their Emotion storage chamber is under their ear its a heart c:
===
Ends June 16th
Last edited by BeaztVibe on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

andesine

Postby nah » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:25 am

Adoption Form

Username: nevermiind

Emojaw name and Gender: andesine, gender-neutral

Andesine had been watching a young boy for ages. He doesn't like himself so much, according to what he's seen. He doesn't have a lot of friends either. He was just called stupid a day ago, and was pushed in the mud, too. Andesine had also figured out he talks to someone online, a nice girl. They're very nice, but unfortunately they couldn't meet in real life, and he hadn't had any friends like that in school. So, they devised a plan.

Quickly, Andesine prepared two letters they'd written themselve, and sent it to the boy. At this time, they also had determined the girl had sent a letter. Apparently, they did this every Monday. Continuing, the boy got three letters that day. Two from an unknown adresss, and a letter from the girl. He actually smiled that day, and informed the girl in return. It was going alright so far.

The next week, they did the same, but one was a poem. Just a short poem. It wasn't all that amazing, but just another thing to make them smile, in an orange pen too.

"You, the young boy, so clever indeed,

You were afraid to ask for things, thinking it was greed.

You were so blind, unable to see, thinking you'd never be free.

But here, indeed, you were ever so free."

Again the boy smiled, along with the two other letters he recieved. Eventually, he began to stand up proud, like himself. He even got a few friends. He was doing better over time. Their plan was not over, though he still sends him letters on Monday, one day, he arrived in his room.

The boy was very confused about their appearance, but Andesine simply trotted over to his bed, and placed their two front paws on his shoulders, "You," began Andesine, with a very neutral look on their face. "Are amazing. You are, and you'll never not be. Don't make others believe you aren't. Remember this, and remember me. I'm Andesine, and good luck." And so, Andesine left. But at their next letter, they left a note at the end.

nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❤Emojaws❤~ Adopt #21 Encouragement Open~

Postby koegami » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:17 am

Reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❤Emojaws❤~ Adopt #21 Encouragement Open~

Postby bellini » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 am

Adoption Form:
Username:
Emojaw name and Gender:
WELP res for now
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cheer up, kiddo

Postby Reiji » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:31 pm

-Form was posted on the day of the deadline, re-posting to bump

Username // Musashi
      Name and gender // Riku ,, Male

Write a story of them using their power
      There was a boy. This boy had always told others encouragements and gave them hope. He never expects anything in return and had always tries his best to help others. He was very selfless, too. However, there is one thing about him. He doesn't believe in himself, he doesn't trust anyone, he rarely socialize and he doesn't have any friends or those who are close to him. His parents are overseas for work and he have the house all for himself with only his dog. He was lonely. The boy has anxiety and perharps depression- his parents never bothered to check and he isn't jumping to any kind of conclusions either. The boy is very modest and view himself as nothing but a burden. Yet, he always give encouragements to others and always give them hope and a reason. He wasn't bullied, he was a delinquent and a well-known one at that. However, the reason for that was because he never had felt love from anyone or felt being cared at all. He only had changed his ways when he lose his only friend, a person that had genuinely cared about him and had always helped him. Riku had watched the boy for quite a while. The encouragement he was was genuine and he did it just to help others, to make them feel worth it. It's rare to see humans like him nowadays, so Riku kept a close eye on him but kept his distance.

On a rainy morning, the boy took a walk in the park with his trusty labrador. He holds an umbrella with his right hand and a leash with the other, the lab' behind him. In the distance, the boy saw a crying girl under a tree. Her clothes is drenched and her weep was quite yet it was mournful. The dog who was calmly walking behind him rushed to the girl, bringing the boy along with him. The boy had always gave encouragements and words of advie to others when they are feeling down, but he had never needed to console them. Seeing no other option, the boy gently placed a hand onto the girl's shoulder and tries his best to sound calm, using his umbrella to shield her from the rain as he gets drenched himself.

After a while, the boy found out that the girl had ran away from home but had no place to go. He asked why, calmly and to his suprise she answered but of course with some more weeps and cries. She felt neglected and she doesn't feel loved. Her parenrs are cruel to her and had never even bother to talk to her unless it's for chores. She doesn't have any friends nor is she very good at socializing as she had always been bullied. She feels like everything she says will be judged and everyone will hate her no matter what. The boy hugged the girl tightly, but tries his best not to make the jacket he had gave the girl to be wet.

In this world, there will always exist pain,
      agony, suffering and despair.
      Do… you know why?
      Because to live, you must fight.
      To fight, you need an opponent.
      You, me, everyone- we can fight.
      Even by ourselves, alone.
      I know that you are strong,
      you will defeat your
      opponent no matter what.
      Keep on fighting, never lose hope.

The girl returned the hug the boy gave as he whisper those words into her ears. After then, there wasn't any weeping, just the drops of rain and footsteps from afar. Riku was watching the whole time of course. He fed on the encouragement the boy had gave but he can't help but feel something was missing.

Before the girl got up and left to return to her home, her last passing words were
      ; " Thank you. "

The next day, the boy reads the newspaper with a toast in his mouth. It's Sunday so there wasn't any school or anything. The front page tells the story of a girl who had ran away from home a few days ago and had returned back safely to her family. The headline picture was her parents hugging her. Reading the newspaper with a small amount of interest, the boy was glad the girl had returned safely to her home and… family. The boy stares at the picture for awhile before continued on reading. The girl had mentioned a boy who had changed her mind and had saved her life, but the boy doesn't care about getting fame or the like, he just wanted to help and after all, it was the right thing to do. The boy's eye caught a line which the father had said; "We love you so much and we are sorry for everything." and there was a few more words to go along with it also.

The boy didn't notice the tears gathering in his eyes until a single tear dropped on the newspaper. He wailed and used the newspaper to hide his face as if there were someone or something watching. He is repeating the words "Why." over and over again.

Riku, who was watching from the window quickly sneaked in. The dog, who was resting on the sofa barked at the sight of Riku but Riku ignored the dog and approached the boy slowly. He used his powers and gave the boy a soft hug, keeping him warm with his rabbit-like ears. Riku used his powers and began to feel it seeped a bit from his ears.

In my adventures I have never
      met someone like you, boy.
      Unlike others you are truly genuine,
      you just don't want anyone to feel sad.
      You know what it feels like, right?
      Those kind of people are rare.
      But you, you don't even care about
      your own wellbeing and yet you
      know the pain of others and
      wish them the best.

Watching you, I feel despaired.
      Why? I, too, don't like seeing others sad.
      Would you like to cheer me up?
      Please love yourself, that is my wish.
      Please fight, I know someone love you.
      There will always exist someone who loves you.

The boy slowly puts down the newspaper, feeling a sudden surge of energy and emotion, something he never felt before.

That was what missing; the boy's hope.

With that, Riku rushed out, shy of others, even humans. As much as he'd like to keep the boy company, he had to do something else- that is, to spread hope.

Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me