Based on Click to view
Artist BeaztVibe [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry

Postby BeaztVibe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:19 pm

First: Name: N/A
Traits: Blind, strong, one floppy ear of manly ness.
Personality: Wants to be independent and take care of people instead of having them take care of him. Has a habit of going into blind lectures on people who wronged him or his friends but usually he is either facing the wrong person or the wrong way. Tries to be romantic but can't really understand the concept. One time he was too stubborn to ask for help and ended up getting rave lights instead of electric candles. Actually. Perhaps he is a romantic person. But too stubborn to pull it off unless on his own. He insists on driving no matter what, he drives with the windows down and listens for car movement and blinkers and they yelling of his passengers. One time someone just made him think he was driving by putting a steering wheel in the back seat.But he hasn't got any tickets or anything so perhaps he has a hidden talent. He tries to over compensate by doing everything, but he just needs someone to pap his face and get him to calm down a bit. Show him help isn't such a bad thing and no you should not drive you speed demon.

Second: Name: n/a
Traits: Long legs, thin body, very tall, slightly longer than usual tail.
Personality: Real go getter. Doesn't give up unless asked to by someone he cares about. Chases his dreams and the dreams of others. Always looks for ways to help people and assisting people to achieve what they want. A real softy at heart, though he tries to be tough but cries at sad movies like Marley and Me, Bambi, Lion King, and things like that. He sort of just pretends to have to do something important to avoid attention. He doesn't like boasting or telling people how he helps them. He sort of just does it and lets them get all the recognition. He likes to relax in forests and sing songs he wrote on his little ukulele. He is a great player, but... His singing leaves much to be desired.

Third:Name n/a
Traits: Tall, medium build, strong back legs. bob tail
Personality: Laid back and easy to be around. He is the type that likes to sit on the couch and cuddle. He isn't pushy, needy, or overly protective. He just sort of acts like a potato until he is required. He doesn't do it out of lazyness, he just has a strong fear of messing something up beyond repair. When he is comfortable he starts washing dishes and helping keep things in order. He also opens up more and starts making jokes he wrote to try and practice comedy. He is generous but also somewhat money savvy. He seems to always know when there is a sale going on, but enjoys growing his own food and cooking. He loves supporting more than anything. If he could be a stay at home dad he would be. He tends to float around people when he senses they are upset at something. He likes making sure everyone is taken care of. He enjoys volunteering and helping his fellow animal kin. He is really fond of horses though. Sometimes you can see him pretend to be a cowboy and wrangle a not so happy or impressed fence.
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me