Artist Raleigh [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
54 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Plumerian #766 - Closed

Postby Raleigh » Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Welcome!
          Little tiger baby inspired by some cactus flowers.

(✱。• v •。)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To adopt:
          Tell me about their favorite place to be.
          Entries should be in writing form!

You're free to do whatever you
          want with your form as well,
          but no extra sections!

Limits:
              ○ Writing - 400 words
              ○ Quotes/Lyric snippets do not count toward the limit.
              ○ No offsite forms!

Feel free to PM or ask me any questions you may have!

END DATE @ MAY | 22 | 2016

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Favorite Place;;
Last edited by Raleigh on Tue May 24, 2016 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #766

Postby allinian » Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm

ahh marking to watch, very cute nwn
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vivi. » Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 pm

possible res
vivi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Username;; Furbywiki
Name;; Opsis
Gender;; Nonbinary

Favorite Place;; The large tent, the bright lights, and magnificent performances are all parts of Opsis's favorite place, a traveling circus that they work at. The thrill of performing stunning acts and daring tricks are just a few of the reasons that Opsis loves it so much. Another reason could be how in the circus, Opsis is surrounded by coworkers who they trust so much, they might as well be their family. In fact they are their family, a large traveling family Opsis can always rely on.

However, their circus family isn't the only reason Opsis loves the circus. They love the audience, how the cheer for their tricks and, how in turn, the circus inspires them. Opsis lives for the wide eyed looks of children as they marvel over the performance, the couples, young and old sharing food and drinks as they watch, the circus lovers who are always there to welcome them on stage. The feelings Opsis gets at the circus is unlike any other and they wouldn't trade it for the world.
Last edited by furby. on Sun May 22, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bastille Sharp.

Postby ocean_ » Tue May 17, 2016 9:43 pm

"There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy."

Username;; ωανєℓєиgтн
Name;; Bastille Sharp.
Gender;; Male.
Favorite Place;; Bastille isn't one to be very social, nor is he one to be very around very noisy people. He's one of the plumies that just sits on the sideline and watches from afar, he's a plumie watcher, it's just in his nature. With that being said, Bastille only likes one place, it's a public place, but still quiet none the less.

His favorite place is a small cafe at the edge of town called "Vapeur Chaude", which is right across the street from a popular grocery store. What exactly does Bastille do while he's here? well, let me tell you.

Everyday at simply any time of the day, Bastille will come into this quiet little cafe. He orders his usual drink/pastry combo, a large vanilla latte with two Gourmandises Constellations. He sits down with his laptop, where he sits may vary, but just know he sits in the unoccupied seat closest to view of the grocery store. He takes his seat, but doesn't even bother to gaze down at his messenger bag to get his laptop.

No, instead, he turns his head and gazes out the window, the soothing Jazz music that plays in the background as he's lulled in to what others would call a trace. He takes an interest in the different types of plumerians that walk in and out of the store, as well as the various things they buy. There are times where he manages to make a game out of it by counting the number of different plumerians he sees with the same shade of color on their pelts. It's really calming for Bastille, and sometimes he doesn't leave his seat until nearly four hours later.
Last edited by ocean_ on Fri May 20, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
            x
            got7 // ateez // stray kids

my sweet bois

idk what else to put here oof.
            x

ocean_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby beeb » Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Username;; Sans-
    Name;; rou. [pronounced "row".]
    Gender;; agender.

king by lauren aquilina.

Favorite Place;; "My favorite place has always been Grandma’s house. My grandma’s house has and always will have a very special place in my heart. I spent many summers with my grandmother when I was younger through my early teen years. Her house seemed to have something special about it that set it apart from all the rest. It is just the little things that make Grandma’s house so special to me.

My grandma’s house is a place of family gatherings. On holidays it is always full of laughter and cheers. My uncle can be heard from miles around with his deep, signature laugh. My aunt never passes the opportunity to joke about his laughter. Everyone sitting down at the holiday dinners can be seen making jokes about one another or telling the newest joke he heard.

My grandma can always be seen sitting in her living room, next to the front door gazing out of her window. This is where she reads her daily newspaper and drinks her hot black coffee with no sugar and no cream, the old fashion way she calls it. She sometimes sits in her living room for hours upon end watching the birds swoop down to the bird feeder placed next to the window. My grandmother recognizes the same birds and has names for most of them. She never misses the opportunity to gaze at the squirrels whenever possible. She always describes them like people with their own different personalities. It is hysterical always listening to her stories about what the bird or the squirrel did that day.

In the cool summer days Grandma and whoever happens to be at the house will sit out on the back porch for hours and talk about anything and everything imaginable; she is known as the neighborhood gossip queen. The back porch is a place for everyone to sit and relax in the warm sunny breeze and just get out whatever they need to. My grandmother is a person I can talk to, and whenever I decided to talk to her about something important..."
    Last edited by beeb on Sun May 22, 2016 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
    beeb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby InuImori » Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Possible Res
    InuImori

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Evyxle » Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Username;; Evyxle
    Name;; Lentera
    Gender;; Male
    Favorite Place;; The old, broken lighthouse

The water still pulses rhythmically, echoing through my eardrums. I push up through the cramped tunnel, the lantern swinging as wildly as possible. The last droplet of light from dusk is shimmering away into nothingness on the pale grass outside- and the wind rustles the leaves of the trees in a soothing, rythmic motion. I want to hold onto this moment a tad longer. The bell rung again.

It was time to leave.

My paws hit soft grass. Lightning bugs dance spirals around my head, illuminating the world around me and bringing new light to the dreary sky. For a moment, I am caught up in a dance with the insects, pacing around to the rythm as a clock to the time.

Eventually, the fireflies grew weary, and the light faded away as the insects departed. I slightly lower my ears in disappointment. I push myself up from the cold ground and book it across the street.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I haven't been in this place for ages- and I think that's a good thing. Cobwebs are draped across the slightly-burnt framing, untouched for so many years. I stumble around in the dark for a little bit, my tail whipping around awkwardly and hitting into things.

I dash the flashlight against the wall, and after a few attempts it emits a weak light. The light shimmers through tiny flakes of airborne dust specks. I shine the light straight ahead.

In front of me, there is an old, dusty wooden ladder. I reach my arm up and grasp onto the highest bar in my reach.

The breeze ruffles my fur as I latch onto the final bar of the ladder. With a quick push, I force myself out of the narrow, cramped area into the winter night. My feet press into soft, new snow. It must have started snowing only a few minutes ago, based on the wind patterns... White stars splattered across the dark blue sky gleam and glitter. I reach my paws into the sky, my heart live with laughter.
    Last edited by Evyxle on Mon May 23, 2016 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
    xxx✖▬▬▬▬▬ тell мe preттy lιeѕ, looĸ мe ιn тнe ғace ▬▬▬▬▬✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxx✖▬▬▬▬▬ тell мe тнaт yoυ love мe, even ιғ ιт'ѕ ғaĸe ▬▬▬▬▬✖

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
    Any pronouns (except "it")
    1 day of school left!
    poptarts are not kleenex

xxxxxxxxx
    Image Image Image

╒═══════════════╕
    hello! just call me evy.
    i'm the proud owner of
    3 plumerians ;v;
    i find interest in tv
    shows such as bones
    and ncis, and i'm
    slowly falling back
    into playing pokemon.
    feel free to pm me!
    i make joke forms
    for adopts a lot whoops

╘═══════════════╛

►----█✿███----◄
    ►-███████-◄
    Characters
    ►-███████-◄
    ►----███✿█----◄
    Evyxle

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby chicken lord » Tue May 17, 2016 11:07 pm

watching - I don't connect and don't have time but a beautiful design indeed ;v;
    chicken lord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby bleakexearth » Tue May 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Username;; Empoissox
        Name;; Taper
        Gender;; Female
        Favorite Place;; Anyone would assume that Taper would love the desert or any hot dry place. Her favorite place to be is the mountains, she loves the feeling of stone under paw. The area you'll most likely find her in is just below the lower peaks area, where the snow hasn't touched but is visible from any spot. The cool mountain air is refreshing as are the streams running through it. She could spend her whole life in the mountains, and she would if not for the loneliness.

Even though the mountains are dangerous, and she knows their dangers, she still goes. She can easily navigate her way through the rocky maze and knows how to avoid preying hawks and rock slides. Some day she hopes to share her joy with the rest of her friends and family.
    Last edited by bleakexearth on Tue May 17, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    bleakexearth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me