Based on Click to view
Artist ❤️Aya❤️ [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

♥ Charm Event Kokoro #10 for Wink ^-^ ♥

Postby ❤️Aya❤️ » Mon May 16, 2016 1:10 am

:D well I am really not sure with this design but I really tried xD hehe fluffy curly fur really matched that retro palette for me ;D also I want to apologize for very long waiting but I was really busy ;A; anyway wink if you want any changes feel free to tell me and we can discuss it c: <3 and I also added you ^^

form owo

Winkatuck wrote:ragdol I choose you!!xD
Name: I'll choose later.
Charm: Image
Palette: I like rainbows and gradient markings (as cliche as that sounds rofl) with monochrome bases. Bright colorful designs with softer bases Or tropical, retro, triad palettes. Examples: (This or maybe this even would be cool too.)
Specials: Curly fur, Long fluffy tail floof, Huge ears, a longer body or shorter legs would be cool if you're up for it. Sparkles! I love simpler designs with spots/stripes that are symmetrical. Oh and things with vivid light, I think that's what the hair on this Kokoro is?

Other: The charm is the owo emote. They're very sassy and like to text, almost all the time and the owo is their favorite emote. They are the ultimate multi-tasker, being able to communicate on their phone while doing just about any other thing possible.
ImageImage
❤️Aya❤️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Charm Event Kokoro #10 for Wink ^-^ ♥

Postby winkatuck » Mon May 16, 2016 1:27 am

umgggg

u did all the edits qOq

TwT I really like a lot of things like the hair, sparkly clouds, eyes, edits, etc.

Though I'm not as crazy about the design. Would you care if I redid it myself qDq??

It's just, not exactly what I was hoping for... and I'm not a huge fan of that darker green :'D
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥ Charm Event Kokoro #10 for Wink ^-^ ♥

Postby ❤️Aya❤️ » Wed May 18, 2016 3:39 am

Winkatuck wrote:umgggg

u did all the edits qOq

TwT I really like a lot of things like the hair, sparkly clouds, eyes, edits, etc.

Though I'm not as crazy about the design. Would you care if I redid it myself qDq??

It's just, not exactly what I was hoping for... and I'm not a huge fan of that darker green :'D

sure no problem ! as long as you will be happy with her c: ♥
ImageImage
❤️Aya❤️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me