My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puffsnap #13 [Chocolate Glazed Donut]

Postby White Fox » Mon May 16, 2016 5:11 am

username; Mr. Grey
name; Glaze
gender; Male
why they love chocolate glazed donuts; First off who doesn't? The two most wonderful things in the world are being mixed together to create that yummy goodness. Chocolate and donuts. Yes please! All that smooth luxurious dark chocolate just melting in your mouth as you take a bite out of the soft delicious donut. Sure they can be messy and get everywhere but that's part of the fun! Glaze doesn't mind as it blends into his fur, plus he believes it just makes him extra sweet! Not that he needs anymore, this cute puffsnap looks good enough to eat already!
ImageImage Image
White Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keqing » Sat May 28, 2016 11:38 am

Username: Hadley.

Name: Riley

Why they love chocolate glazed donuts: Riley adores chocolate glazed donuts because she's labelled them as her comfort food since she was a small pup. She's extremely sensitive so this corolates well with her personality, since she basically has an excuse to eat them all the time. Her room is practically stacked with empty boxes of donuts, and if there isn't a full one somewhere she'll go mad. She would also bake them all the time with her brother, and always makes a fresh, delicious batch with him if he's ever around!
trade me

feel free to pm me about
anything whenever!
»»-----------------------------
FR - Put
DV - Sayomi
Keqing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby beeb » Wed May 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Hadley. wrote:
Username: Hadley.

Name: Riley

Why they love chocolate glazed donuts: Riley adores chocolate glazed donuts because she's labelled them as her comfort food since she was a small pup. She's extremely sensitive so this corolates well with her personality, since she basically has an excuse to eat them all the time. Her room is practically stacked with empty boxes of donuts, and if there isn't a full one somewhere she'll go mad. She would also bake them all the time with her brother, and always makes a fresh, delicious batch with him if he's ever around!

first off, i'd like to apologize for never selecting a winner sooner. secondly, the winner is Hadley.! i like the idea of growing up with them as a comfort food + making them with loved ones!
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me