Based on Click to view
Artist laces [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of The Cosmos Adopt #70 - Mute

Postby laces » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
    This is adopt #70 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c
    [/quote]

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. Name:
    Element: Poison
    Personality:
    History:
    Extras:

Open!
    Will run until the thirtieth of April if opened for forms!
Last edited by laces on Fri May 13, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of The Cosmos Adopt #70 - CLOSED FOR NOW

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:36 am

It's like her green fur is dissolving into teeny lights that eventually turn purple. Ahhh mark nwn

Username: Queen Chrysalis

L.O.C. Name: Arsenic

Element Powers: My power likes to manifest as tears, a simple trick that leaves others wondering what exactly makes me so "upset". I use the term upset very lightly as it is purely an over spill of elemental power, nothing to do with my emotions at all. I can set a plague upon others, it's a long slow process and if it isn't found in time then there is nothing that can be done for the creature in question. Creating a plague is my last resort though as I prefer quicker means to deal with my foes. I can take away sickness from others, any sickness whatsoever.

Rank Subtype: Fighter

Personality: I'm cautious, I never blindly run into a fight without thinking about it and always plan ahead when possible. I may have a strong moral compass but I'm not against causing a little mischief every now and then. Friends are hard work to keep when you enjoy training as much as I do, so I don't really have any of them. I'm an incredibly hard worker barely ever losing concentration

History: (The Cub Educator used in this story is not a real L.O.C. any similar traits she may share with existing lions is purely coincidental)

I was born like most L.O.C. to a pair of loving parents who raised me carefully and kindly. I think their dreams of me being a healer were crushed when it was discovered that my element was poison as that meant it was simply impossible for me to be a healer. They have the power of life, I do not. It was as simple as that.

It was a week or so after that when I found what I wanted to be. My first day of training found me peering at the Trainers whose job fell to teaching cubs like me to fight and train us for the roles we desired or even born for in the case of scouts and trackers. I sat and simply waited for an educator to find me.

After what felt like hours, a tall slender female approached me.

"Not lost are you, kiddo?" She asked playfully, a hint of laughter in her voice. At my annoyed growl she reached out and patted me on the head with one paw. "Easy there kiddo, a little bit of laughter never hurt anyone" she chuckled

Extras:

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Mon May 02, 2016 2:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of The Cosmos Adopt #70 - Open c:

Postby dragoncool97 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:49 am

Ooooo very pretty! I love how the eye-glow is flowing down instead of up
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:32 am

dragoncool97 wrote:Ooooo very pretty! I love how the eye-glow is flowing down instead of up

It's actually a form of her element manifested physically-- poison tears!
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:36 am

Username: Mute
    L.O.C. Name: Ianite
    Personality:
      Ianite is a femme of balance. Despite her destructive and dangerous element, she strives to find balance in both herself and the universe she lives in. She grows remarkably distressed when the universe is out of balance, and control will easily slip from her grasp if an equilibrium is not found. If this were to happen, her element may very well overcome her and manifest in her tears as they fall from her eyes. This is only the first phase of her instability, and if she is left without solace for much longer, she will be over come in what is called a taint.[just another extension of power off her element] Unlike many might insinuate, Ianite is actually a kind figure, she is generous and eager to aid her pupils, and she resents herself for the element she was born with, wanting really nothing to do with it and resigning from ever using it unless she absolutely needs to. She hasnt even considered attempting to control it, because she firmly believes that she cannot. That is just another thing she will have to learn to balance in the future.
    History:
      Ianite had been gone for a long time, she had fled at the beginning of the war, the birth of two sides not boding well for her. She could not choose a side, she was neutral and she would remain so for as long as she lived. The lions who fought over the birth of a new regime and the old ways of tradition were once ripples that turned into waves, uneven, unwavering, and dangerous.

The lioness had attempted to reign in her element when the fighting started, not wanting to leave her many friends that she had made. However, she decided that she had to leave when she woke up to find a creeping moss like substance draping over and draining the utter life from her comrades. The fast acting poison from the taint had sent them to the after life so quickly she didnt even get a chance to remedy their ails. After which, she was simply too weak to try and fight it longer, and fled to the unknown lands where it was unlikely that she would come into contact with many others who may have fallen victim to the pestilence she called the taint.
    Extras:

Last edited by Ovacalix on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:50 pm

@Queen Chrysalis: she sound like the opposite of my Male poison lion! (He has his own "overflow" of element, but it appears as a poisonous drool rather than tears) good luck to you! I'm really liking it so far!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:10 am

Awh thanks Dragon :D
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Bump, five more days people
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridesant » Mon May 09, 2016 2:54 am

Shame I missed this pretty one! Her coat is utterly lovely :3
Image Image
I would benefit from having an eyeroll emoji here
Iridesant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Fri May 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Mute wrote:
    Username: Mute
    L.O.C. Name: Ianite
    Personality:
      Ianite is a femme of balance. Despite her destructive and dangerous element, she strives to find balance in both herself and the universe she lives in. She grows remarkably distressed when the universe is out of balance, and control will easily slip from her grasp if an equilibrium is not found. If this were to happen, her element may very well overcome her and manifest in her tears as they fall from her eyes. This is only the first phase of her instability, and if she is left without solace for much longer, she will be over come in what is called a taint.[just another extension of power off her element] Unlike many might insinuate, Ianite is actually a kind figure, she is generous and eager to aid her pupils, and she resents herself for the element she was born with, wanting really nothing to do with it and resigning from ever using it unless she absolutely needs to. She hasnt even considered attempting to control it, because she firmly believes that she cannot. That is just another thing she will have to learn to balance in the future.
    History:
      Ianite had been gone for a long time, she had fled at the beginning of the war, the birth of two sides not boding well for her. She could not choose a side, she was neutral and she would remain so for as long as she lived. The lions who fought over the birth of a new regime and the old ways of tradition were once ripples that turned into waves, uneven, unwavering, and dangerous.

The lioness had attempted to reign in her element when the fighting started, not wanting to leave her many friends that she had made. However, she decided that she had to leave when she woke up to find a creeping moss like substance draping over and draining the utter life from her comrades. The fast acting poison from the taint had sent them to the after life so quickly she didnt even get a chance to remedy their ails. After which, she was simply too weak to try and fight it longer, and fled to the unknown lands where it was unlikely that she would come into contact with many others who may have fallen victim to the pestilence she called the taint.
    Extras:

Your form, though short, was exactly what I was looking for for this lady! Congrats Mute, take good care of Ianite!
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me