surprisingly affectionate though||And
attractive, so he's someone other leo's
wanna date||Maybe to discover his
softer side||Only to find out he really
doesn't have one||He has his own brand
of sweetness I suppose||...He's an
acquired taste pretty much

History

Samuel is... Well, kind of a reclusive lequard. There isn't anything wrong with the boy, not in the slightest, but ah, he doesn't seem to fit into the mold he was born with.

You see, Samuel's father is a proud, strong leo; near bursting with sheer yang energy, he is the epitome of what a true greater leoquard male should be like in every shape and form. Athletic, strong, agile, clever, commanding yet a dutiful servant to his family... And Samuel's mother: a compassionate, beautiful lesser leo with rare, stunning, light sclera. Definitely a sight to behold, especially when both Samuel's mother and father are seen together. Samuel himself is a pleasant mixture of the two- inheriting his father's strength and mother's looks, he seems to enhance the entire beauty of his family.

Samuel's father always stressed athleticism above all else for his son, as well as physical aptitude. In his eyes, any self-respecting male should exhibit certain qualities, no questions asked. Nowadays, Samuel believes such ideology to be just that- idealistic. But when he was younger, Samuel dutifully went along with his father's wishes, and became much like his father's own personal copy. The skill Samuel showed with his physical prowess delighted his father. Couples with Samuel's unique intelligence and logical thinking, Samuel became a favorite of his teachers and an envy of his peers. And, you could imagine his father's sheer joy when Samuel's feathers developed early. Samuel was truly ahead of the curve in every way.

Samuel himself, though, was... dissatisfied with his success. He wasn't unhappy, but he wasn't happy either. He was kind of just... There. Not his own person. Outside of what his father wanted for him, Samuel didn't have much of a distinguishing personality or any real ambitions. Worse still, he was acutely aware of this, almost from the start. He remained a dutiful son, but ask him what he liked outside of athletics, and he wouldn't be able to tell you anything substantial.

His intelligence, however, makes it so his curiosity is never stunted. This is what initially led him to computer science. He understood technology and all before this, but having this much in depth knowledge about the subject... He absolutely adores it. Nothing sparked his interest like this before. Such an abrupt and out-of-the blue interest confused his father at first, but he didn't think much of it until Samuel started obsessing over computer science. It affected his performance physically, and suffice to say, his father wasn't too happy about that. Why would his son be compelled to sit in front of a computer all day? What good would that do for him?

Samuel and his father had a falling out over this. In his stress, Samuel lost a good bit of weight over the perpetual argument, and he hasn't gained it back since. He's outside of his father's care now, but his father will barely look at Samuel now, let alone talk to him.

On my phone when I finished this, so excuse the wonkyness of the coding. c': Early congrats for the winner of this babe!
Last edited by Batman on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp + nav buttons | pixel fullbody | soft fullbody | deco art | </>
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lequard #14

Postby kittykore » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:35 am

Name of Lequad:
Lesely
Personality:
Loud, silly, sweet, caring
Extra:
Wip
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:13 pm

res ovo
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerestes » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 am

Ahh I just had to post and say that he is beautiful!
I will advertise this tonight owo
ImageImageImage
Cerestes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:41 pm

Cerestes wrote:Ahh I just had to post and say that he is beautiful!
I will advertise this tonight owo

omg thank you! That means a lot<3
And I advertised on CAAA once, and I'll probably do it periodically
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerestes » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 am

I made a plushie for the winner owo
ImageImageImage
Cerestes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:55 am

Cerestes wrote:
I made a plushie for the winner owo

Omg, now I want to win;u;
Lol. I'll add the plushie up there as soon as I get on my computer.
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Name of Lequad: Reef
Personality: Reef is pretty shy, but generally friendly. He can get snappish if he is hungry, or scared. He is afraid of sharks, but loves tropical reefs and swimming.
Extra:
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Name of Lequad: Chef

Personality: Bubbly, curious, excitable
Extra:

Description:
Having Chef around as a friend is the equivalent to having a puppy. He is always a little curious and a lot happy. He has a slightly awkward gait that can lead to total clumsiness, often tripping and knocking things over by accident.He never gets mad or frustrated, even when he falls down. You often see him with his tail wagging, whether out of pure excitement or curiosity. His fur is always the softest and fluffiest possible and he loves to preen his magnificent feathers. He is a happy fellow who is ready to play with anything and discover everything. He has a love for things like magnifying glasses, binoculars, anything that can let him explore even more then his body physically allows.
Chef is a loyal friend despite his almost childish personality, always there for you whenever you need him. Always there for you when you call, never expecting something in return, truly a heart-warming friend. He is very social, often taking his friends with him on his curiosity lead adventures.

- Exploring
- National Parks
- Skiing
- Dressing up
- Chicken Alfredo pasta
- daisies
-Friends

- Sand in his feathers
- Chocolate
- Rude people
- Not being able to explore
- The smell of roses
- Things stuck in his fur

Short story
"Daisies"
Chef pulled himself up onto the log he was trying to scale all day, looking back to his friend and offering a hand. "Come on Oreo, It isn't much farther from here!" he cheered. Oreo took his hand, pulling herself up on the log after a bit of a struggle. "Chef, we've been hiking all day" she giggled a bit. Chef continued down the length of the log with a smile on his face before he stopped dead in his tracks, Oreo bumping into him. "Why did you stop Chef?" she asked looking over his shoulder. "ladybugs!" he exclaimed as she spotted the multiple ladybugs scattered on the log. "Ladybugs mean goodluck" Chef grinned as he let a few of the bugs crawl onto his hand and showed them to Oreo. She smiled and silently enjoyed the small colorful bugs crawling onto her hand from Chefs. "Keep 'em safe okay?", chef told her as he stepped over the rest of the ladybugs and continued towards their destination.
Oreo held the ladybugs close as she and Chef followed the dirt trail, looking up at the long branches of the trees that surrounded them. "There it is, Oreo!", Chef excitedly sang out as he ran towards the clearing a few meters ahead of them. Oreo scrambled after him, protecting the ladybugs in her hands. They both stopped once they were in the middle of the vast field, looking around them in amazement at the sheer amount of daisies that surrounded them. "isn't it incredible!?" Chef grinned as he fell back onto a few of the daisies, looking up towards the sky. Oreo smiled and sat next to him, leaning back on the palms of one of her hands, looking around at the flowers that surrounded them. She opened her other hand, watching peacefully as the ladybugs she was holding flew upwards. It really was amazing.
Last edited by Asternaut on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samuel

Postby Placebo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:41 am

"Oh, so you mean like Sammy-"

"Just call me Samuel."
    Image Name Image
    Samuel
    ImageImage

Image Gender Image
Male

"Sigh."

Reclusive||Quiet||Tactful||Calculative||
Not very Expressive||Deadpan to the point
of seeming Sarcastic||A bit of a Douche||
Intelligent||A Servant by Nature||Exudes
Confidence||Bitterly Frigid when Angry||
He Ain't Cuddly||Becomes a leader when
the time calls for it, but prefers to let
others lead||He doesn't seem to smile||
But he doesn't...look angry?||You
honestly can't tell if he likes you or just
tolerates you half the time||He's
surprisingly affectionate though||And
attractive, so he's someone other leo's
wanna date||Maybe to discover his
softer side||Only to find out he really
doesn't have one||He has his own brand
of sweetness I suppose||...He's an
acquired taste pretty much

History

Samuel is... Well, kind of a reclusive lequard. There isn't anything wrong with the boy, not in the slightest, but ah, he doesn't seem to fit into the mold he was born with.

You see, Samuel's father is a proud, strong leo; near bursting with sheer yang energy, he is the epitome of what a true greater leoquard male should be like in every shape and form. Athletic, strong, agile, clever, commanding yet a dutiful servant to his family... And Samuel's mother: a compassionate, beautiful lesser leo with rare, stunning, light sclera. Definitely a sight to behold, especially when both Samuel's mother and father are seen together. Samuel himself is a pleasant mixture of the two- inheriting his father's strength and mother's looks, he seems to enhance the entire beauty of his family.

Samuel's father always stressed athleticism above all else for his son, as well as physical aptitude. In his eyes, any self-respecting male should exhibit certain qualities, no questions asked. Nowadays, Samuel believes such ideology to be just that- idealistic. But when he was younger, Samuel dutifully went along with his father's wishes, and became much like his father's own personal copy. The skill Samuel showed with his physical prowess delighted his father. Couples with Samuel's unique intelligence and logical thinking, Samuel became a favorite of his teachers and an envy of his peers. And, you could imagine his father's sheer joy when Samuel's feathers developed early. Samuel was truly ahead of the curve in every way.

Samuel himself, though, was... dissatisfied with his success. He wasn't unhappy, but he wasn't happy either. He was kind of just... There. Not his own person. Outside of what his father wanted for him, Samuel didn't have much of a distinguishing personality or any real ambitions. Worse still, he was acutely aware of this, almost from the start. He remained a dutiful son, but ask him what he liked outside of athletics, and he wouldn't be able to tell you anything substantial.

His intelligence, however, makes it so his curiosity is never stunted. This is what initially led him to computer science. He understood technology and all before this, but having this much in depth knowledge about the subject... He absolutely adores it. Nothing sparked his interest like this before. Such an abrupt and out-of-the blue interest confused his father at first, but he didn't think much of it until Samuel started obsessing over computer science. It affected his performance physically, and suffice to say, his father wasn't too happy about that. Why would his son be compelled to sit in front of a computer all day? What good would that do for him?

Samuel and his father had a falling out over this. In his stress, Samuel lost a good bit of weight over the perpetual argument, and he hasn't gained it back since. He's outside of his father's care now, but his father will barely look at Samuel now, let alone talk to him.

On my phone when I finished this, so excuse the wonkyness of the coding. c': Early congrats for the winner of this babe!
Last edited by Placebo on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes