My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whiptail dragon #12

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am

Username: she wolf warrior
Name: Irwin
Explain their love for birds:
Irwin has been fascinated by birds ever since he was but a small pup. it all started with collecting feathers. he thought they were beautiful, gentle things that could only be appreciated with gentle love, so it was perfect for him, being a gentle person. his collect ranged from birds in his neighborhood to birds of prey deep in the mountains, and it continued to grow, and now he has a whole room dedicated to his collection. As he began to learn more about birds, he went to the library and borrowed almost every book about birds you could imagine and spent HOURS studying them each night, and eventually he began to write his own series of personal guides for him to use on the trails based on his knowledge and books he's read. Once he learned the diet of his favorite birds, he began to set up bird feeders in his yard, and within months it became a bird-hot spot. his entire yard, front and back, are covered in bird feeders, bird houses, bird bathes, and even trees he planted just for the birds. Lastly, he finally mustered up the courage to go out and buy a pet bird, an electus parrot named ebony. Ebony is his very best friend, and since then he's bought two other birds, an African gray parrot named Scarlet and a canary named Macaroni, but Ebony is still his closet friend. Irwin asked to be an ornithologist ( bird scientist ) one day and is currently studying at the Cornell lab of ornithology as an apprentice to a real scientist. Irwin loves birds, and would do anything to save them or help them.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 am

Username:BecNessMonster
Name: Tyler
Tylers love for birds ends at the word bird, He is unsettled by them and is unsure if its because of their beady eyes or sharp claws but something just feels off about them, often causing Tyler to go out of his way to Evade them despite living in a big city filled with Pidgins and various other small birds.

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 am

Username:
TwistedArtz
Name:
Arianr
WIP
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yee yee » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:56 am

Username:
sad goat
Name:
ervin - means friend of the sea
I picked this name because his pattern on the back seems like bubbles and the paws and tail reminds me of the shore for some reason. It seems like the shore is like going back.
Ervin has a big love for birds that he wishes to be a bird! A bit crazy if I say so myself. He once tried to fly like a bird and uh... you don't want to hear the next part but everything is good. Another small story; Ervin once tried to swim like the ducks but forgot that he couldn't swim but he's still good and a bit out of his mind. Ervin once wishes to be a ornithologist one day.

(( Ornithologist is a scientist that studies birds
yee yee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:12 am

Username:
Kage the shadow
Name:
Eli Phantom
Eli's love for birds is the same amount of love he has for his family, he protects them and keeps them close to him even when he can't always be there to watch them. He tends to go to the beach a lot because of this fascination and love for the birds he has, because when he was little. The same beach he goes to now, is the beach where his mother had brought him when he was younger and when he made his first friend. Nobody understood Eli and his so called friend since his friend was actually a male Red-tailed Black Cockatoo which used to be someone's pet but their owner had left them in order to move away, the thing that confused everyone was the fact that Eli acted as if he understood what it was saying. But that's not the point, Eli had his first friend and they stayed friends until one day the black cackatoo he called Lance, had stopped seeing him. Eli was devastated but when they had hung-out and played together, the odd habits and the weird anatomy of Lance had perked his interest and his heart. So ever since then, he decided that he'd just be what most called a bird watcher and study birds while at the same time befriending some and also waiting for the day that Lance will come back.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Username
Neverending Story
Name
Kyven
Explain their love for birds
Kyven loves birds a lot, but not when they're caged. He likes to sit outside and watch them fly around freely in his free time. He loves cardinals and blue jays, and he barely goes inside because of these creatures. He'd rather watch birds than stay inside all day and take naps or something. When he sees a caged bird, his first reaction will be to release it, and not let it be caged up for the rest of it's life.
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:19 am

Username: Evils
Name: Forest

Birds. Wings so long and feathered, soft plume cover them as they fly gracefully through the sky. Looking down at his own back, Forest saw not even stumps of his dreams.
When only a young child, Forest was abandoned, he was alone and volnerable. A large eagle soared down and carried him away. Afaid, he tried to yell for help, the eagle told him not to fear as she was going to care for him. As the years went on that's what she did, she cared for the dragon like he was her own chick. Soon however, once Forest got big the eagle grew Ill and passed away leaving the dragon alone with his adoptive sibling, Maiko.Now a days Maiko rides on Forest's shoulders as they travel the lands together, trying to find a way for the dragon to fly.
Forest loves birds not only for their beauty, but as family. His heart is filled with precious memories of his feathered family and he is proud to say he has adopted the title of being a bird himself.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uboachannel » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:18 pm

I'd like to apologize for taking too long, I had to deal with school and stuff

Well, first, I'd like to thanks everyone that entered, and, that all entries were really good. However, sadly, I can't give it to you all, heh.

Anyway, our winner is...she wolf warrior! I loved how you expressed his love for birds.

(Remember that only 3 dragons per person is allowed)
Adult
Not very active.
uboachannel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 pm