obedient and take orders more easily, also making them easier to identify
compared to wild hyenas. These dogs soon spread all over the world
as domesticated canines.

Love this blind Boy. uvu

Owed by:
smofir.

smofir. wrote:Username: smofir.

Name: Aaryan (Ari-in)

Story: Aaryan grew up in a city known for it's troubles, and bad reputation. There were a lot of crimes going on, and he knew there were dogs out there that were raised illegally. To make things worst, he had a little sister named Ellie, who was still trying to explore the world. Their parents were very ill, and sadly passed away from the severity of the illness. But they left two dogs on earth, and Aaryan knew that he had to keep Ellie safe from all dangers as much as possible, and he was willing to take the risk to keep her well on her paws. Which means he'll do anything. One night in an alley way, Ellie and Aaryan were very hungry, even though he avoided hunting for food at night he was convinced from Ellie's wailing. They were both tucked in a safe hiding spot, not to far away from a space between two abandoned buildings where they would fine enough food to survive. Of course Aaryan didn't want to take his sister with her, since it was a tough task full of hazards.

"Alright, Ellie. I'm going to go find something to eat for both of us, stay here. Okay?" He barked in a whisper, Ellie nodded as her eyes widened in wonder at her brother. He licked her forehead roughly, ducking his head to exit their home. He managed to get to the dark alley, he flinched a bit and then stiffened. Come on dude, man up- A loud chhshhsh sound alarmed him, his ears twitched nervously. Then a group of dogs slowly walking towards him, all in a specific order and the biggest one was in front of the crew. There were at least six of them. "What are you doing in my alley? Can't you see that we don't have room for ugly mutts like you?" Some of the dogs let out a chuckle, then the leader continued pacing towards Aaryan, and the poor Hindoge stepped back a few steps. Then one of the dogs in the group went over to the lead dog and nudged him, "looks like we have another visitor," he said in a raspy voice as he raised his eyebrows at the tiny canine. Aaryan glanced behind him,

Ellie!? "Get her guys!" The leader yelled, all of his crew were barking and yowling as they chased Ellie down the block, the poor pup ran for her life. "Nooo!!!" Aaryan yowled loudly, turning back to the leader as he unsheathed his paws and swapped his face with one paw. The leader's head turned to the side, annoyed by this Hindoge but instead of doing anything about it, he just let out a laugh. Aaryan was confused, but in less than a blink the big dog scraped his eyes. The leader sat down, quite amused as he watched Aaryan whirling around and growling when he no longer was used to his surroundings anymore. He no longer heard his sister's giggle anymore. Everything and everyone he once knew, just disappeared at that moment.
Last edited by ShadowWolf~ on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
...PrinceHoundsStarWarsHindogesXFAQWeasylArtShopPlayStation.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hindoge #22

Postby †Count D† » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Ooo he's so pretty! Debating on trying out for him, but haven't decided yet.
<- Click to go to my Dragcave scroll

X
!~!Names I use on here randomly: Megurine Luki, Nanashi EmDuat, YazooTheFallen, †Count D† !~!
Account named after Count D from Pet Shop Of Horrors.

Click on Ashe to go to the Hindoges adoption thread ->

• Preferred pronouns: Masculine • He/Him •
†Count D†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i love him so

Postby curly. » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:47 am

Username: curly.

Name:mika (my-kuh)

Story: mika is a special lil bub. his caretakers loved him so, and noticed his eyes were a bit off early on. ever since he was a tiny baby, he really didn't have any clear pupils or iris. due to some beliefs of native people who thought that animals with abnormal eyes were demons sent to dig up the dead and eat them, he was feared. but really, why be afraid of him? he's just a playful pup, and can't help his aniridia. yes, his condition has a name, and is somewhat of a congenital disease that is passed through breeding. it's possible that something went wrong when his parents bred since hindoges have varying genetics and the past of some of the hyenas is not always known. although he is blind, mika is a fighter, and see's the world as any other happy pup would. he relies highly on smell and hearing, and gets around surprisingly fine. he doesn't let his eyes get in the way of doing things that he wants. he is very determined and loyal to anyone he knows. since he is blind, he is not usually used for hunting as some hindoges are, but that's ok. he loves to play with toys, and having belly rubbing sessions.
curly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:58 am

Username: smofir.

Story: Aaryan grew up in a city known for it's troubles, and bad reputation. There were a lot of crimes going on, and he knew there were dogs out there that were raised illegally. To make things worst, he had a little sister named Ellie, who was still trying to explore the world. Their parents were very ill, and sadly passed away from the severity of the illness. But they left two dogs on earth, and Aaryan knew that he had to keep Ellie safe from all dangers as much as possible, and he was willing to take the risk to keep her well on her paws. Which means he'll do anything. One night in an alley way, Ellie and Aaryan were very hungry, even though he avoided hunting for food at night he was convinced from Ellie's wailing. They were both tucked in a safe hiding spot, not to far away from a space between two abandoned buildings where they would fine enough food to survive. Of course Aaryan didn't want to take his sister with her, since it was a tough task full of hazards.

"Alright, Ellie. I'm going to go find something to eat for both of us, stay here. Okay?" He barked in a whisper, Ellie nodded as her eyes widened in wonder at her brother. He licked her forehead roughly, ducking his head to exit their home. He managed to get to the dark alley, he flinched a bit and then stiffened. Come on dude, man up- A loud chhshhsh sound alarmed him, his ears twitched nervously. Then a group of dogs slowly walking towards him, all in a specific order and the biggest one was in front of the crew. There were at least six of them. "What are you doing in my alley? Can't you see that we don't have room for ugly mutts like you?" Some of the dogs let out a chuckle, then the leader continued pacing towards Aaryan, and the poor Hindoge stepped back a few steps. Then one of the dogs in the group went over to the lead dog and nudged him, "looks like we have another visitor," he said in a raspy voice as he raised his eyebrows at the tiny canine. Aaryan glanced behind him,

Ellie!? "Get her guys!" The leader yelled, all of his crew were barking and yowling as they chased Ellie down the block, the poor pup ran for her life. "Nooo!!!" Aaryan yowled loudly, turning back to the leader as he unsheathed his paws and swapped his face with one paw. The leader's head turned to the side, annoyed by this Hindoge but instead of doing anything about it, he just let out a laugh. Aaryan was confused, but in less than a blink the big dog scraped his eyes. The leader sat down, quite amused as he watched Aaryan whirling around and growling when he no longer was used to his surroundings anymore. He no longer heard his sister's giggle anymore. Everything and everyone he once knew, just disappeared at that moment.
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:56 am

smofir. wrote:Username: smofir.

Congratulations!
Enjoy Aaryan!
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
...PrinceHoundsStarWarsHindogesXFAQWeasylArtShopPlayStation.
Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me