C A G E D {{hybrid}} version 2.5 - accepting - OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

C A G E D {{hybrid}} version 2.5 - accepting - OPEN

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:30 pm

original thread can be found here xxx
this idea belongs to airangel,
do not give any credit to me,
but instead to airangel for this amazing plot

discussion thread here any question you have
or any thing you want to talk about
will go here. this thread if for the roleplay, not to talk on

The simple version~

Hello, hello! Welcome, one and all, to the wonderful Dome! A 25-mile across dome with a lab next to it! Yes, some of you may be wondering why you’re here, or why we created you. Or why we kidnapped you. Either one. Some of you may be here willingly, others forcefully. Either way, say goodbye to whatever life you had before now! There is no escaping from the Dome. Now, please make your way into the theatre room… Well, it’s not really a theatre room, but we call it that just for laughs.

I’m sure all of you are wondering why, just why would we build this atrocity of an institution? Well, see, there are threats of a new world war about to break out, and we needed a way to make better soldiers. So we went researching. Soon we found out about a few people who could run faster, jump higher, and ultimately perform better than regular people. These people had slightly animal-ish features. Some of you are probably thinking, ‘Gosh, that sounds a lot like me!’ Well, the reason why you’re thinking that is because it’s true! All the researchers went and kidnapped as many of these new ‘hybrids’ as we could, and brought them all here for testing. Soon we figured out how to make artificial ‘hybrids’, but the effects weren’t as good as natural-born ones. Even later, we decided to trust some of you guys and let them help us hunt down the others, calling them ‘domestic hybrids’. Now, don’t be afraid, we’re not going to kill you. We’re just going to torture you mercilessly for science. Now, onward to the containment cells!

Here in the Dome, we have a complex system of research. See, all of you will be assigned a number from 1-8. That number will decide when you will be taken in for research. And by taken in I mean forcefully captured and put in the containment cells. The containment cells are where we keep you when we’re not testing you. Every time your number is called, we call you in for testing. Then we release you back in the Dome until your number rolls back in. Usually. And yes, before you ask, testing is very painful most of the time. Now, it might be useful for you all to work together with other ‘hybrids’ that have the same number as you.
As for why, I guess you’ll just have to find out! Now, everyone have fun in the Dome! Try not to get killed by the other ‘hybrids’!

The detailed version {please read this!}~
Natural hybrids- hybrids born as they were.
Experimental hybrids- kids that were taken and successfully had animal DNA placed in them.
Domestic hybrids- hybrids that work for the scientists, can be natural or experimental, but natural domestic hybrids are quite rare.
Dome hybrids- all of the hybrids that are forced to survive in the dome that are brought in at intervals for testing, experimental and natural alike.

The lore in this roleplay is that there's about to be a world war. It's like the Cold War, in modern/slightly more modern times where the involved countries keep threatening each other, but there's no actual fighting. However, there's no telling if there will be attacks, so everyone is trying to prepare.
In this government, they're preparing human soldiers. However, humans are... humans. We aren't capable of great strength on our own, we have to have tools like armor and weapons to aid us. And we're predictable.
In their search to make stronger humans for soldiers and finding people that were stronger, faster, better than the normal person, they discovered something in a DNA test of one of the subjects they were examining. This person was more extraordinary, was much stronger than regular people. They were a good bit stronger than the other strong people they'd chosen. They discovered something odd in their DNA.
... Something that wasn't entirely human...
Further attempts to examine this person led to them discovering that this person had coexisting animal DNA in their body, giving them more than what normal humans had. They were so much better. They could tolerate harsher environments, run faster, run longer, and had no trouble defeating humans in a hand to hand fight.
This made them think. If there's one, there's more, they thought. A decision was made, and a segment of the government for human genetic engineering to make stronger soldiers was made, but was highly secretive. Nobody from the outside was brought in. They made a lab in a heavily forested area, and then constructed their testing zone around the lab. A massive dome, twenty miles in diameter. It was an ingenious structure, made from highly secretive technology. Animals could pass through the barrier without feeling a thing. Any normal human is given the same privilege. But a human mutation, such as these hybrids, would be shocked upon touch.
They set out in the country, searching for more seemingly extraordinary people, and were surprised to find more. Though not common, and not even uncommon, their special traits often made them easy to single out. Some were given away by a slightly off appearance- some had skin that almost looked like it was skin-colored animal print. Or sometimes not even quite skin color. Some might have had odd animalistic eyes. Others might have been given away by physical attributes- sprinting at speeds that shouldn't be quite possible, leaping shocking heights, being abnormally agile. After being carefully manipulated into visiting their lab, testing was done, and their DNA gave away the final straw. They were hybrids between human and animal. This was perfect for the army, something that was completely unpredictable, didn't need money wasted on them for armor and weapons.
But they needed to have more. There simply weren't enough hybrids to be found. This lead to the thought of taking younger children to try and place DNA from animals into them, to try to implement the animal's characteristics before their body was able to fight it off, letting the genes grow into the body and thus change the child when they grew older to partially imbue them with the animal's strength.
And it worked. However, there was a slight issue. These experimental hybrids simply did not have the strength and ability of the natural-born hybrids. When the hybrids were released into the dome to test their ability to survive, the experimentals, while still more capable than a regular human, were nowhere near as able as the natural hybrids. This would simply not do. More experiments had to be done, they needed them to be as strong. At certain intervals, all of the hybrids would be brought in {{which later was realized to be very messy and difficult to do, leading to an implement of a new system, which will be mentioned below}} and their bodies would be tested for strain, how they were coping with the environment. They were all experimented on for a period of seven days, involving different chemicals to try and improve their performance, before being released back into the dome. After another set time, typically two to four weeks, they would be brought in again, bodies tested again. This was a constant cycle for several years, all whilst the occasional natural hybrid was found and added into the mix, and while more experimental hybrids were made. Eventually it became a mess to bring all of the hybrids in at once, especially when many resisted violently.

This led to the implement of the "number system", which I will explain here out of character.
In this roleplay, there will be seven numbers. 1, 2, 3, and 4. You know, basic counting. If more are needed, then there will be more, though I doubt that will be needed. For each number, there are six slots. These slots will each have one dome hybrid character. So, there will be six hybrids assigned to a number. If you have two or more hybrids, you can't have more than one character per number.
These numbers are cycled through in order. For example, when the number one shows up, then all the people assigned to number one are "scheduled" to be taken to the lab and tested on, their body checked for stress to the environment, their "growth" from being in the dome. Their performance will be judged, and then if there's room for improvement {{Which there ALWAYS is}} they will be injected with chemicals to boost their strength. They will be held at the lab for three to four days. After these days pass, they are released back into the dome, and the number two is cycled in. The same thing happens to the six characters assigned to number two. And so on and so on. After the number four is cycled through, there is a period of three days that there is no direct interaction between the lab and the hybrids before number one gets cycled in again.
You may be wondering how they get to the lab- after all, they wouldn't do it voluntarily, right? You're correct! They very likely would NOT voluntarily go to the lab for testing- it's not like it's a nice experience, after all!
This is where some new types of hybrids come into play- "domestic" hybrids, they're called. These hybrids are typically {{Not always!}} experimental, but they wanted this to happen. Most of them are lucky older kids or young adults that had bodies that accepted the DNA, and then different methods were made to fuse the DNA with their bodies. They've got similar strengths to a regular experimental hybrid, UNLESS they are a natural-domestic hybrid. These are rather rare, keep that in mind when making characters.
When a number is called, these domestic hybrids go out into the dome to track down the assigned hybrids. Usually, only one is needed to capture another experimental hybrid, but two or even three are needed to take down a natural hybrid, unless, like mentioned before, the domestic hybrid is natural-born. While the method of retrieval varies depending on the hunter and the prey, it usually ends up being a long chase, a fight, or traps. Some trusted domestic hybrids might even have tranquilizers. {{ I will only allow certain people to start out with these guns. All other domestic hybrids must work towards getting them. }} If a certain hybrid proves to be extremely difficult for the assigned domestic hybrid, another one or two may be deployed to assist. After all, things need to stay on schedule. Domestic hybrids are given two days to track down the given hybrid and bring it to the lab. {{All of the hybrids have trackers in them, mind you, but some may be able to manipulate them, or the domestic hybrids don't want to have to rely on something so petty, so oftentimes domestic hybrids just follow their senses}} When this is done, the domestic hybrids typically serve as guards, or the more finely intelligent ones may even help the scientists in the next days of testing.
When not being actively tested on but still in the testing period, the dome hybrids are often kept in strongly enforced cages made of iron that's not quite tall enough to stand in, but can be horizontally stretched out in. Particularly strong hybrids may have cages that have electrified bars. And, on top of all that, multiple domestic hybrids watch over them at all times. There is no escape. If somehow a hybrid does manage to get out and tries to escape before their testing period is over, they are punished by being held at the lab longer, through one whole number cycling. {{As in, all the rest of the numbers have to go through, then their assigned number has to come and go before they're released with their other numbers.}} During this period they are made to go through more procedures and testing, such as cognitive thinking, strength testing, fast-paced thinking, and more chemicals and drugs, leaving them utterly exhausted at the end of the day.
Right before hybrids are released, they are drugged to make them extremely groggy, then are taken out by a domestic hybrid and placed somewhere random in the dome, a far distance away from any other hybrid. This method typically makes it easier to separate "teams" of hybrids working together, though teams in general aren't common because any sight of another seemingly human in the dome tends to scare hybrids away from each other due to the captures. The scientists want to see how hybrids survive on their own.

The dome is primarily desert, the Mojave Desert. {{[i] The Mojave Desert hosts about 200 endemic plant species found in neither of the adjacent deserts. Cactus are usually restricted to the coarse soils of bajadas. Mojave Yucca and, at higher elevations Desert Spanish Bayonet, a narrow-leafed yucca, are prominent. Creosote Bush, Shadscale, Big Sagebrush, Bladder-sage, bursages and Blackbush are common shrubs of the Mojave Desert. }} The dome is twenty five miles in diameter. making it an approximately 490 mile area. The lab is located directly outside the easternmost part of the dome, connected by a short tunnel that is watched 24/7 by guards. The tunnel has a steel door at both ends that cannot be broken through.
There are NO buildings at all within the dome. No civilization, not even a broken-down shack. Nothing that would suggest humans had been on this land for years upon years.
Scientists will NEVER venture inside the dome, not even in the most bizarre of circumstances. Think about it; would you go into an area dominated by superhumans that would love to kill you for making them suffer, humiliating them? Yeah, didn't think so. Actually, overall, the only life in there should be the wildlife that's already in there and the hybrids, dome and domestic. There wouldn't be any humans in there.
The lab has no windows that can be seen through from the outside.

Have any questions about the setting/plot/other details? Post them in the discussion thread, and I'll add them to this!
Last edited by aura- on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- rules

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:32 pm

R U L E S

I might have accidentally left some out, so I reserve the right to add to the rules

> post all forms on discussion thread
> Follow the rules of the site
> You must write, at minimum, five sentences for each character. This includes writer's block, and this is not a flexible rule. i and the mods have the right to decline your form or kick you out of this roleplay if you fail to follow this rule.
> Do not powerplay and control other people's characters.
> No perfect characters, be different. we all are part animal after all.
> you have a limit of four characters, and a max of two female characters. if you want to have all male characters go right ahead. but i'm asking for every female you have make a male as well. So if you join with two females you either need to make another male or replace your female with a male.
> when making a dome character please make a domestic or scientist as well, if you are planning on have two characters. That being said you can only have two dome hybrids, and the other two can be a domestic or scientist. this is here just to keep everything balanced.
> You must have very good grammar. Spelling saves lives. Commas exist for a reason. "i" is supposed to be capitalized. The first letter of the first word in a sentence is capitalized. Use autocorrect. There is a difference between to, too, and two. The same goes for there, their, and they're. Occasional typos are fine, but don't have them all over your post, please.
> Please, do try to be active. I understand being busy and losing your muse, but if you're gone for longer than a month that is unexcuse able. please tell us in the discussion thread on why you can't post. if you don't post on here or the discussion thread for longer than two weeks without a warning i will remove your character
> Please, when roleplaying, keep romance a bit low. Don't get to the point of needing to fade to black.
> Try to not ignore people, It's not fun to be ignored.
> THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE. Think about how someone can reply to your post, don't leave them with a dead-ended reply.
> Don't kill each other's characters without explicit permission.
Last edited by aura- on Sun May 15, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- character rules

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:33 pm

C H A R A C T E R
R U L E S

{{ hybrids }}

> post all forms on discussion thread
>All hybrids must be 50% or more human. As in, they need a human "base". As in, at least: two arms, two legs, a torso, and a head.
>Do not exceed four different animals in one character.
> you are allowed to have only one natural hybrid. so if you choose to have two hybrids only one may be natural, weather it's the some hybrid or the domestic.
> Natural-born hybrids are the ONLY hybrids allowed to have "mythical" animal DNA. EX: dragons, unicorns, gryphons, ect.
>Think about how the animal DNA would affect your character's body! Don't just willy-nilly add stuff to them, or make the percentage unreasonable with how much or little genetic changes you've made to the human base. Think about it- a hybrid that was 50% human, 50% dog, would NOT just have dog ears and a dog tail. They would likely have, for example, fur coating their body, they might walk oddly because of the reversed joints, perhaps their face elongated into a snout. DO NOT MAKE 50/50 HYBRIDS AND ONLY GIVE THEM THE "CUTE" TRAITS. 50/50 IS GOING TO EQUAL SOME SORT OF WEIRD.
> Hybrids have a minimum age of thirteen, and scientists have a minimum age of eighteen.
> You may have only ONE character per number. Let's try to not interact too much with our own characters
> I've seen this a couple times now and I'm not too fond of it, so I'm going to say this; No alicorn hybrids. None. They are not part of human legend, or at least not of traditional legend.
> You DO NOT have to have a picture. If you can find one, or you model one after a picture, then that's wonderful! But I don't expect you to go on google and manage to find a perfect image for your part phoenix, lizard, dog, human character. A nice, solid description is fine ^w^
> Characters should have somewhat regular names. Like, don't make a character named "Phoenix Flamewalker". Or "Tyger Ripclaw".
> And please, characters should have a FIRST and a LAST name. Don't post with only a first name.
>PLEASE GIVE PRECISE PERCENTAGES WHEN GIVING YOUR HYBRID MIX. Do not do human-cat-bird. Use THIS format. Please do not use another; 69% human, 20% cat, 11% bird. It would be preferable to specify what breed or type of the particular animal you're using.
Last edited by aura- on Sun May 15, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- forms

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:34 pm

F O R M S

Feel free to add to the form, pretty it up, and/or change it, just make sure you have the basic information provided :3
Just remember, the form is the first thing we see in your literacy. We aren't afraid to not accept you if you don't fit the bill, or don't seem to, so make sure that if you do a form you make sure to make it to the best of your writing ability!

Scientists:
Code: Select all
[left][list][list][size=85][img]image here[/img]
[b][color=#008000]Scientist[/color][/b]
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History {optional} :
Theme song {optional} :
Other:[/size][/list][/list][/left]

Dome hybrid:
[color=#BF0000][u]Dome hybrid[/u][/color]
Username:
Name:
Natural or Experimental:
DNA mix:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Theme song {optional} :
How long have they been at the dome:
Preferred number:
Other:[/size][/list][/list][/left]

Domestic hybrid:
[u][color=#0000BF]Domestic hybrid[/color][/u]
Username:
Name:
Natural or Experimental:
DNA mix:
Personality:
Appearance:
History {optional} :
Theme song {optional} :[/size][/list][/list][/left]
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- mods and characters

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 pm

M O D S
Respect these people, I appointed them for a reason. They have just as much authority as I do. They are allowed to accept forms they deem fit for the roleplay, warn people when their posts are too short/need grammar corrections, correct people when their post deviates from the setting/plot/ect., and keep the thread in order, to name them off the top of my head.
> actual satan
> AirAngel

C H A R A C T E R S

No More Dragons allowed

S c i e n t i s t s

character name -- username -- gender -- age -- form page

> Dr. David Sutton -- PurpleDirewolf2016 -- male -- thirty five -- 7
> Karasuma Tadaomi -- Sleepy Ash of Sloth -- male -- twenty two -- 11
> Emelyn Grasta -- Galaxy Thoroughbred -- female-- twenty six -- 25
> name -- undertheweather -- female -- age -- page
> name -- username -- gender -- age -- page
> name -- username -- gender -- age -- page

D o m e s t i c - H y b r i d s

character name -- username -- gender -- age -- hybrid -- form page

> Bae Andrews -- acid cat -- male -- seventeen -- 12% axolotl headed lung -- 1
> Nakai Taya -- actual satan -- male -- twenty -- 70% human, 30% cougar -- 2
> Eva Deichmann -- actual satan -- female -- twenty-two -- 55% human, 45% Peary caribou -- 3
> Justin Mallark -- PurpleWolf2016 -- male -- twenty one -- 50% Human, 30% White Rhinoceros, 12% Eagle, 8% Crocodile -- 7
> Chelsea Kairen -- John Murphy -- female -- twenty three -- 50% Human, 30% Amphithere, 20% Snow Leopard -- 11
> Ryker Abel -- tokiya ichinose -- male -- eighteen -- 50% human, 40% saltwater crocodile, 10% wolf -- 11
> L -- Sleepy Ash of Sloth -- female -- twenty -- 70% human, 30% ikran -- 16
> Alysha Nett -- acid cat -- female -- nineteen -- 64% human, 36% fennec fox -- 21
> Jason Corvus -- AirAngel -- male -- twenty -- 81% human, 19% raven -- 24
> name -- undertheweather -- male -- age -- hybrid -- page
> name -- username -- gender -- age -- hybrid -- page
> name -- username -- gender -- age -- hybrid -- page

D o m e - H y b r i d s

*7 spots left*

character name -- username -- gender -- age -- hybrid -- form page

> Alexander Hale-- acid cat -- male -- eighteen-- 58% human, 7% lantern shark, 25% bobcat, 10% barn owl -- 1
> Emily Roberts --actual satan -- female -- nineteen -- 79% human, 21% steller’s jay -- 2
> Ashton Kyte -- actual satan -- male -- twenty -- 60% human, 30% grizzly bear, 10% crow -- 2
> Zachary Barrett -- LostFoxInTheStorm -- male -- sixteen -- 62% human, 8% red fox, 30% deer -- 5
> Dorak Maka -- PurpleDirewolf2016 -- male -- nineteen -- 60% human, 25% kangaroo, 15% platypus -- 7
> Kyra Knight -- PurpleDirewolf2016 -- female -- eighteen -- 54% Human, 24% Honey Badger, 22% Hedgehog -- 7
> Itona Horibe -- Sleepy Ash of Sloth -- male -- eighteen -- 77% human, 20% gyrfalcon, 3% spiny tree viper -- 9
> Rei Nagachika -- Sleepy Ash of Sloth -- female -- seventeen -- 60% human, 30% rainbow serpent, 10% frost phoenix -- 11
> Mira Strauss -- tokiya ichinose -- female -- sixteen -- 50% human, 25% dragon and wolf -- 11
> Alexis O'Gartè -- Galaxy Thoroughbred -- female -- seventeen -- 50% Human, 35% Dragon, 25% Horse -- 13
> Masozi Ihejirika -- I.C. -- cisgender male -- fourteen -- 50% human, 50% cheetah -- 13
> Anna Torres -- ladybug5 -- female -- fifteen -- 60% human, 25% spotted owl, 15% wolf -- 14
- Aki Morima -- annie15970 -- female -- seventeen -- xx -- 19
> Ari Susiko -- acid cat -- female -- sixteen -- 64% human, 23% lory, 7% flamingo, 6% deer -- 21
> Cesta Chamberlin -- WizMariefa -- female -- twenty -- 60% Human, 30% Cheetah, 10% Lionfish -- 22
> Victoria Brand -- AirAngel -- female -- seventeen -- 64% human, 31% dragon, 5% wolf -- 24
> Dakota Kavalieris -- AirAngel -- male -- eighteen -- 86% human, 14% unicorn -- 24
> name -- undertheweather -- female -- age -- hybrid -- form page
> name -- undertheweather -- male -- age -- hybrid -- form page
> name -- username -- female -- age -- hybrid -- form page
> name -- username -- male -- age -- hybrid -- form page
Last edited by aura- on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:12 am, edited 70 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- hybrid number

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Dome Hybrid Numbers

group one ))
      a. Alexander Hale
      b. Rei Nagachika
      c. Victoria Brand
      d. Emily Roberts
      e. Mira Strauss
      f. Alexis O'Gartè

group two ))
      a. Itona Horibe
      b. Masozi Ihejirika
      c. Dorak Maka
      d.
      e.
      f.

group three ))
      a. Ari Susiko
      b. Dakota Kavalieris
      c. Anna Torres
      d. Zachary Barrett
      e.
      f.
      group four ))
      a. Ashton Kyte
      b. Kyra Knight
      c. Cesta Chamberlin
      d.
      e.
      f
Last edited by aura- on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:04 am, edited 42 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- groups and relations

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:39 pm

dome hybrid groups

> here will be groups of hybrids that meet and decided to stick together.
they usually have a camp set up somewhere and meet there after they get
brought back from lab or leave somewhere

Relations

likes someone;; →
likes someone but forbidden;; ↗
like eachother;; ↔
like eachother but forbidden;; ↕
enemies;; ✗
love birds;; ❤

AlexanderAshton
ReiBae
L
Nakai

Day and Weather

Weather
[] Rain
[x] Sunny
[] Snow
[] Cloudy
[] Cold
[x] Warm

Day of the Week
[] Monday
[x] Tuesday
[] Wednesday
[] Thursday
[] Friday
[] Saturday
[] Sunday

- on 7.12.16 roleplayers who are ready will
start on Tuesday morning and whose who
are not will continue with Monday night and
as quickly as possible wrap things up-
- on 7.21.16 important update was made
on number system -
Last edited by aura- on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my dome hybrids

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:40 pm

name: alexander hale
      nickname: friends call him alex
      birthdate: December 13th

hair color: blond
      eye color: black
      height: 5'9"
      weight: 105 lbs
      build: lean, but thin

dna mix: 58% human
      7% splendid lantern shark
      25% bobcat
      10% barn owl

positive traits: loving. caring.
      friendly, loyal. quietand thoughtful.
      hopeless romantic. classy. sympathetic.
      negative traits: shy. a tad bit
      antisocial. lonely. worrisome.
      suspicious. a little jealous at times.
      hesitant.
      flaws: has anxiety, insomnia,
      and an eating disorder.

friends: tba
      enimies: tba
      crush: tba
      description: due to alex being
      25% bobcat he has ears that rest
      upon his head and a tail.
      Along with the 10% of the barn owl
      he has dark, almost black eyes,
      although from a distance they
      appear black.

perks: with the splendid
      lantern shark he can blend into
      his surroundings, also know as
      'turning invisible'. with the bob cat,
      he has amazing speed and agility.
      and with the barn owl he can see
      in the dark with ease. but due to
      the fact that Alex doesn't consume
      as much food as a regular human
      should, his speed and agility aren't
      as splendid as they're suppose to be

time in the dome: alex has been
      in the new dome for just a day. the
      scientist had moved them all here for
      a change. but he has been in the old
      dome for as long as he can remember,
      since he was about 10
Last edited by aura- on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my domestics/scientist

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:40 pm

name: Bailey Andrews
      nickname: Bae, and only goes by Bae
      birthdate: unknown

hair color: naturally white
      eye color: light blue
      height: 5'9"
      weight: 137 lbs

dna mix: 88% human
      12% axolotl headed lung

time working for lab: he is sorta
      new. he knows how things go and what
      you do but has never actually brought
      in a dome hybrid yet. But he has finally
      been given orders to go out and collect
      hybrids.

positive traits: friendly. bubbly. outgoing.
      loves to help people. big hearted. talkative
      negative traits: big hearted. careless.
      acts without thinking.
      flaws:

friends: tba
      enimies: tba
      crush: tba
      description: Bae doesn't get many physical features
      from the lung dragon other than snow white
      hair. the rest of it is inside of him, he looked
      like any regular teen with died hair and he
      could keep this little lie going for the rest
      of his life

perks: with the lung dragon in him he is able
      to spit up water like dragons can with fire but
      he is often limited to how much he can spit up.
      the axolotl headed lung has water magic, but
      since there is a minimal amount of this dragon
      in him he can only spit up water and he never
      over heats, along with his skin always being cold.
      Even though he is a domestic this does help
      in the desert since he can't over heat nor
      dehydrate.

Personality: Bae has a big heart and will help
      anyone and everyone. But sadly he is a domestic
      and all he does is bring the domies in for testing
      and there is now way to escape that. So even
      though he is a domestic he does all he can to
      help out the hybrids in the dome. Bae is very
      outgoing and loves to talk. He is very social
      and loves to talk, doesn't matter about what.
      People tell him he is a very easy person to
      talk to and had a big and kind heart. he always
      has a smile on his face and you will rarely
      ever see him unhappy or sad.
      So back to the topic of Bae wanting to help
      everyone, he will sneak out of the lab pretty
      often to go give water to the fellow domies,
      or well this is his plan. it's his first day on
      the job and he has noticed it is pretty hot and
      dry out in the dome so he can use his handy
      water power to give them a little water.
      And when he spits up water it's nothing like
      barfly water or anything, it's just water. Just
      like how a dragons spits fire he spits water.
      It has no flavor or odd taste but it is very cold,
      just like his skin and body temperature.
Last edited by aura- on Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C A G E D {{hybrid}} -- OPEN

Postby aura- » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:41 pm

now open for posting and forms ! c:
if you have any questions just PM me or post on the discussion thread