Artist Owlian [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ryuami Adopt #30 - Winner

Postby Owlian » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:34 pm

adoption center | fanclub | archives | nursery | growths | artist search

What are Ryuami's? wrote:
A Ryuami is a hybrid between a dragon and a wolf; they vary in size. They can be as small as a mouse or a bit larger then a car. They have soft wolf fur, with a patch of dragon scales on their back. They have wolf ears, the left one is pierced with feather earrings when they are born. Each earring feather is different. They have glow on their long soft tail and their legs. This glow allows them to hover, but they can't go any higher then when the tops of trees. Ryu's have long sharp claws, mainly used for hunting or defending themselves. Ryuami's lives in forests, which they protect and watch over. They are intelligent and know many languages; given to them by their dragon DNA. Ryuami's are fascinated by humans and usually choose to share their souls with one, help them get close and understand humans more. This does not mean they are bound to you, a Ryuami can not be held down, it just means they bonded with you and you share their soul. Ryuami's live for thousands of years but are not immortal, but when a Ryuami dies the last of them lives in you as long as you live and passes down through your family. Sharing a soul with a Ryuami, is an honor.

Ryuami are connected to the earth and nature, they are magical, intelligent, creatures with passions and personality's but not all Ryuami's are bright and colorful. There are Ryuami out there that hate and refuse to care, these Ryuami only care about themselves, but will share their souls with humans as dark and as wicked as them. These Ryuami have more dragon like eyes, instead of wolf like eyes. Ryuami's also come in different rarities, from common, uncommon, rare, very rare, and obber rare. They can have different horns, ears, manes, nose tendrils, and very rarely do they ever have wings, more than two horns, and more than two feathers.

These creatures are harmless to humans unless they try to harm them. Ryu's love baby's and have soft spot for them. They eat meat, but stick to deer, elk, or other wildly populated animals around them. They protect forest and fill children's dreams with wonder. Ryuami's are not real ^^

Very simple design, more skeleton based... Due to reasons. x3

How to adopt?
This will be a story based adopt. Write a story about this Ryuami, can be anything.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story:

End date:29th of February
Last edited by Owlian on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owlian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ryuami Adopt #30 - Adopt me

Postby Timeless☁Blues » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Username: TimelessBlues
Name: Zazriel
Story:
Valentin and Valeriu

[ WIP ]
ImageImageImageImage
Timeless☁Blues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placepark » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:02 am

Username: Placepark
Name: Zack
Story: Zack is the adventurous and bold type. When he was young, he chose to travel away from his home to explore the world. He felt limited living in one area his whole life. He explores many parts of the world and tries to make friends along the way. From time to time he sends post cards to his family telling them about his adventures. He has a fear of closed spaces, so it's very hard to explore caves. He tries to limit staying in one region for no more than two months. He likes new things and gets bored very easily. His flaws are that he isn't very good at math, and he is bad at analyzing situations and usually jumps to conclusions. He likes to read a good book from time to time and he has a very high self-esteem. He can get clumsy and isn't the best at organizing things. Sometimes he gets a little too selfish and turns down opportunities. He is very stubborn and hard to convince. He might be though but he can be a very nice friend and companion.

(Sorry, i'm not a very good storyteller)
Hello there, nice to meet you. I probably did something wrong and I don't even know it, that's just me. I love daydreaming and laying in bed all day.. Feel free to pm me or chat! Don't worry, I don't bite.I am a little ani-social, but I will respond to any pm. Life is more fun when you spend it being happy with people you care about!
ImageImageImage

Hmm? You're still reading? Well I guess I can say a few things about myself. I am outgoing and funny most of the time, also I like a few fandoms. I love adoptables, any kind, I love them. I.am.crazy.
ImageImageImage ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage Image
Placepark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:26 am

Username: Ash Wolf
Name: Ren
Story:
"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup"

'What have I done?'

"They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe"

I'm all alone now.'

"Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind"

'It's all my falt. I was being selfish.'

"Possessing and caressing me"

'I lost control.'

Jai Guru Deva

"Nothing's gonna change my world"

'I was happy.'

'Then I let it go.'

'I had friends.'

'I took advantage of them.'

"Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes"

'I let the monster take control.'

"They call me on and on across the universe"

'My friends...'

"Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box"

'They tried to stop it.'

"They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe"

'But the monster got them too.'

"Sounds of laughter, shades of life are ringing through my open ears"
'I didn't mean to...'

"Inciting and inviting me"

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns"
'Please don't leave.'

"It calls me on and on, across the universe"

"Nothing"
'I'm so sorry...

( I got like a sad lonely vibe from this one. The song is 'Across the Universe'- The Beatles. One of my favorites. It's kinda your own perspective of it. Hope that makes sense.)
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Intercept » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:26 am

Username: Oil Spill
Name: Siphara (Si-Far-A)
Story:
"Mom, why are they all looking at me like that?"
"Its okay, just ignore them"
Life was never easy for Siphara, everyone looked at her like she had two heads. She got over it eventually. Later on she befriended someone name Liaera. Liaera was always so sweet to her. Whenever Siphara cried, or fell down, Liarea was always there to pick her back up. Siphara had finally found a true friend, and they have many more experiences together.
Image Image Image Image
He/it/avi/she
Stamps from this thread!!
Intercept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:27 am

reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixenmatch » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Username: ponyjammers
Name: Vaporeon
Story: Vaporeon had a deadly touch that always has an electric twist in it. All she ever was lookig for is true love, but everything she touched got a nasty shock. Since the day another Ryuami burned her, she is planning to seek revenge on him! That's why only her skelaton remains.
Image────────— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —──────── Image
they/he
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
i:gosilverraven
─────────────────

vixenmatch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Talon
Story:
This is the story of how Talon and I became friends.
I was down by the forest creek, idling around. Since young, I have grown fond of visiting the creek, being amongst nature. The sun peeped through, partially shining onto the forest grounds. Just as I was about to get up and leave, I heard shuffling among the bushes nearby. I grabbed the nearest fallen branch in an attempt to arm myself from a potential bear or puma. Instead, a Ryuami appeared, a beautiful one at that. He sniffed the air and locked eyes with me. His tail glowed radiantly, eyes of the most beautiful blue.
I slowly backed off, in case he decided to be hostile. He made a huff and limped towards the creek and drank some water. I examined the limp paw from afar. There seems to be a nasty gash but I couldn't be too sure. After he drank, he curiously walked towards me, sniffing my satchel. His long muzzle went in and appeared with my sandwich. His blue eyes were back on me, as if he was asking for permission.
I nodded my head and he started to eat it. After he was done, he sat in front of me as we both sat in silence. I then cautiously and gently tap his injured right foreleg. He flinched but lifted it up for me. It was quite a bad injury but the bleeding stopped. Dried blood was prominent on his fur and blue claws. Thankfully, I always brought along some first aid, in case I had gotten injured when I travel towards the creek. I treated the wound and bandaged it up. He wagged his tail and gave a soft yip. He then proceeded to use some magic, causing a rose the colour of his eyes to grow in front of me. He looked at me with eyes filled of hope. I smiled and gently took the rose.
"We're friends then?" I asked.
He replied with a bark.
Everyday from then, I would be at the creek, spending time with the Ryuami. Rain or shine, we would just meet at the creek and spend time together.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Username: мιкαєℓα нуαкυуα
Name: Michael
Story:

Until he was able to meet a special someone, he was alone. Never finding the joy in knowing others, he had never taken his time to talk to them. Until he found himself alone at a shop, where he needed help. Another male had walked up to him with his bubbly attitude, offering all he could to help. They hit it off immediately. Now, months later, he was waking up only to run meet Gavin, his mate.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:13 pm

Username:
wucaian
Name:
Coal
Story:
Coal sat on the roof of the night club. The loud music made the roof thrum beneath his feet, the bass reverberating in his chest. He smiled. The city glowed beyond his rooftop, orange light reflecting back from the clouds overhead.

Most of ryaumi were “good” creatures. Kind, helpful, inquisitive beings who wandered the wild places of the earth. Coal belonged to the rarer breed, the “bad” ones. People thought them greedy, sinister, and malicious. Perhaps he’d been “good” once, but he didn’t waste his time trying to discover such things, or what might have made him change. He’d rather move on with his life that analyze his past.

Coal also differed in that he preferred the cities to the wild. He loved the noise and the lights. Loved watching people from the shadows of rooftops and alleyways, the smell of cigarette smoke and restaurant fumes. Coal stood, and wandered between vents and other protruding things to the edge of the roof. Below there was a crowd of people waiting to enter the club. With a chuckle he turned to the adjacent edge of the roof bordering the alley separating it from the next building over. He walked off the edge and hovered to the next building, continuing leisurely make across the rooftops to the art museum.

A new exhibit had gone up and a party was being held. People would be there dressed in their finest. Maybe he’d sneak in to look at the art when it closed, but that was not his main interest. He wanted to see what the people attending were wearing. A piece of jewelry might catch his eye. He settled on the ledge above the museum entrance, watching people come and go. He lay there for a while, until he saw two women exiting the museum, arm in arm. On the wrist of one of them glittered a simple but still beautiful diamond bracelet.

Coal stood and followed them as they headed down the street to their car. They startled and took a step back when he landed before them. With a grin he moved forward, snagging the bracelet with a claw. The woman’s companion tried to pull her away. Coal flashed his teeth and pulled a little more insistently. He probably wouldn’t hurt the women, he didn’t care to do such things, but he wanted the bracelet. The woman’s eyes flicked down to the bracelet then back to him. With shaking fingers she undid the clasp. Coal quickly snatched it in his teeth, people had noticed him and were running toward him, shouting. He flew up to the nearest rooftop and dashed across its surface, hurling himself off the other end to the next building.

He ran until he reached the closed fairgrounds near the outskirts of the city. Beyond the gates he dropped from the to the pavement, out of view from anyone outside the grounds. He padded down the deserted streets toward the midway. He often walked these grounds between fairs. The hulking rides and looked strange when not in use. They loomed, perhaps a little sinisterly, but mostly sad, discarded toys. He liked the midway in its abandoned state. It was his territory. He knew these streets and all the places to slip between structures or hide in their shadows. He couldn’t make his lair in this place, he would surely be discovered when the fairgrounds were open, but he sorely wanted to. For now he contented himself with perching on a horse on the carousel and examining his prize. It glittered beautifully and fit nicely around his ankle.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me