Based on Click to view
Artist Kaluga [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LOC #61

Postby Kaluga » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    || Species Info || Archives || Nursery || Fan Club|| Customs || DA Group || Re-Colors || Website ||
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
    This is adopt #59 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Code: Select all
    Username:
    L.O.C. Name:
    Element: Earth
    Personality:
    History:
    Extras:

here's a tawny lady! this is closed for 3 days to allow for claims~
      feel free to mark, forms will be open on the 2nd!
      Open for forms! Ends on February 29th!
Last edited by Kaluga on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

--------------

⇢ ♕ ⇠

нey! ι'м ĸalυga

нιт мe υp
anyтιмe,
oĸay?

⇢ ♛ ⇠

--------------
Kaluga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LOC #61

Postby starry--knight » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:44 pm

lovely design Kaluga <3 c:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:02 am

Username:
L.O.C. Name:
Personality:
History:
Extras:
Last edited by koegami on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:26 am

Marking
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:17 am

Username: Sillybob101

L.O.C. Name: Celine

Personality:
strict - enjoyable - bold - fearless
Strict -
Celine can be strict as an educator, because she knows if she slacks off with her student cubs that they might not be serious about their learning. She always checks in with her students to make sure they're practicing and it can get a bit annoying. But in the end, she knows that it'll pay off.

Enjoyable -
Even though Celine can be serious and strict with her little students, she also knows how to enjoy herself. She likes taking her students out on little "field trips" around their territory when it comes to learning more about everyone's elements. Sometimes she'll even perform little tricks with her earth element to entertain them.

Bold -
Celine is a very outgoing lioness and is very bold with mostly her actions. She will go over the top to entertain her cubs (student cubs, not her own) and walks with a sort of strut to her step. She can seem as through she is showing off or being arrogant sometimes, but she is totally oblivious to those rumors. She does things with a pinch of style and is always looking to improve her boisterous image.

Fearless -
There are very few things in Celine's world that she fears, but one of those things are not enemy lions, or even the end of the world.

History:
Celine's history has been pretty simple, and plain. She was always born into the pride and grew up admiring the cub trainer's greatly. Although, her mother wanted her to grow up and become a glorious hunter, or any rank within the hunting party. This was because Celine's mom was one of the top hunters in her pride. But Celine didn't find any passion in hunting, even after she tried to be trained to hunt. She grew up always knowing what she was passionate about, and that was teaching the little ones.

Extras:
:D
Last edited by Sillybob101 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesrule76 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Marking :)
ImageImageImageImage

horsesrule76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:11 am

||Username||
Apricus
||Gender||
Female
||Element||
Earth
Leanne lacks any substantial
proficiency in her element.
The unyielding nature of earth
has always been difficult for her
to manipulate. Perhaps she's been
going about it wrong. Or, maybe it is
only a matter of time.

||Rank||
Base Warrior- Distractor.
Wishes to be a tank.
||Name||
Eliana
("Daughter of the Sun")
---
The only one to call her by her nickname,
Leanne, is Tal-Aedre

ImageImage

||Personality||

xxxxxxConsidering that she's a warrior, Eliana doesn't really have the disposition for it. Oh, she is undeniably scrappy and determined when it comes down to it, but she isn't all that rowdy or headstrong or easily made passionate about too many things. She could compare herself more to soft, warm morning lightbeams than a harsh, midday sun.

xxxxxxThat's not to say that she isn't stubborn; much like her element, she's not one to budge on her decisions once she gets past her initial hesitancies. Though, also a good bit like her element, she becomes pliable and spongy when introduced to more... fluid personalities. She's never meshed well with other equally headstrong lions, nor short-tempered ones either. Short-tempered lions just seem to sour Eliana even further, and make her dead set on not cooperating whatsoever. Kind of like... fire-blasting clay and then have it harden beyond the point of malleability. Flightier personalities honestly just confuse her. But hey- Eliana is as down to earth as they come. Eliana, on a side note, isn't the greatest swimmer either since her element somewhat manifests in her. Especially in her dense bone structure. On bad days Eliana feels waterlogged when she swims, and on really bad days she sinks. She's not fat or overly muscular, just very... physically dense.

xxxxxxEliana isn't all that reserved, though, but she is just a tad shy. She's only on the cusp of adulthood, with her aging ceremony and day still fresh in her mind's eye, so she feels young when compared to other lions she comes across. It's only been a scant 20 years since that day, after all.

xxxxxxEliana also isn't the quickest thinker. She adores learning, but even she has to admit that she doesn't have the skill sets to be a planner or a leader. (Being in such a high, daunting position would honestly scare her to high heavens.) She can't work out things as quickly as other lions, but she learns better by working through a problem step by step than by using methods to come to a faster conclusion. She's a slow, meticulous learner. In comparison to other lions, though, she just seems slow. That little quirk of hers sadly makes her a target for either a bit of harsh ribbing. Eliana is, thankfully, resilient, but sometimes the barbs get to her.

xxxxxxOn that same vein, Eliana isn't very proficient at her element either. She can do small things like grow plants, but she's always had difficulty manipulating earth into projectiles or erecting shields in a snap. She hates that such a lack of inability, even as an adult hinders her efficiency as a warrior. She is able to compensate by preparing beforehand, however, but her superiors have noticed her methods and have even implored her to find a better way to manipulate her element.

xxxxxxNow, the reason Eliana wants to be a tank is pretty simple- she has the build for it and she honestly loves the style of heavily hitting her opponents. While she doesn't look it, she's very physically hardy and has always prided herself on being able to take a hit. Though, as a current distractor, she has to train herself up to become what she wants to be. She needs to have the muscle mass, skill, and elemental excellence to get the position. Well, at least, that's what the other tanks say.

||History||

xxxxxxThere isn't much to say about her history. She's young, and frankly as undeveloped as any young adult comes. She has potential, no doubt, but she's never experienced any heavy heartbreak or betrayal. And she's honestly still wet behind the ears when it comes to her experiences. Eliana wasn't an orphan, and her life as a cub was pretty vanilla. Her mother loved her, but her father was unknown to her, and Eliana went through the same things that all cubs who wish to be warriors go through. Her only hiccup was that she usually fell behind the fast-paced learning of her peers. It made her feel inadequate at times, but she's honestly just happy that she persevered.

||Relationship with Tal-Aedre||

xxxxxxEliana's relationship with this lion is actually very recent. When Eliana finally expressed her want to be a tank, her superiors suggested that she get a mentor. Which peeved her off at first, since she had to search for a while before she could find someone who would work with her and help Eliana learn at her own pace. Surprisingly, that lion was Tal-Aedre.

xxxxxxTal-Aedre confused Eliana at first. Here was a lion with an amazing amount of elemental ability, completely content with being a regular pride member. Eliana later found out that Tal wishes to be a nomad like how Eliana wants to be a tank, but at the time Eliana didn't know how a lion with a water element would help her in any capacity. But, wow, was Eliana mistaken. And in such pleasant and benefit-filled way, too.

pixel ref credit|| xXx|| all art by me, please do not copy/redistribute.
Last edited by Placebo on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 17 times in total.
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyofbee » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:11 am

marking!
skyofbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PollyPoos » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Username:
PollyPoos

L.O.C. Name:
Adahlia,
    In German the meaning of the name Adahlia is: noble.

Element:
Earth,
    A lion with the gift of earth can: Make things grow, move mountains, levitate rocks, thrust earthen objects with great force, create barriers or protective shields. (Uses whatever material is around)

Nomad,
    Nomads are lions who live within the Alpha's pride lands but are free to come and go as the please. These Nomads do not like being tied down so they travel often on the Lion Home world but are expected to help out in the Pride when they do come around.

Personality:
Adahlia is a very feisty female LOC, not really wanting much to do with the others. She likes to keep to herself and not allow anyone to get too close to knowing much about her. She is quite intelligent but keeps it all in her head when trying to find a solution to a problem. She is loyal to what she believes is correct and will stand her ground for what she feels is right. She is stubborn, only thinking her way is the right way. She...

History:

Extras:

W.I.P. have to head to work will continue working on when I come back!
Last edited by PollyPoos on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PollyPoos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:59 pm

Marking-
Aravel