CCF #20 T h e M a r t i a n by dr. pupper

Based on Click to view
Artist dr. pupper [gallery]
Time spent 16 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CCF #20 T h e M a r t i a n

Postby dr. pupper » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 am

weakness: exclamation mark- paranoid; constantly afraid and dangerously aware of their surroundings
      strength: three circles, connected by a ring- very social, and excels in talking etc
      talent: crown- the best at what they do, or ambitious enough to achieve it

that explanation for the ! reminds me of metal gear bye
      simple contest bc im lazy oops
      ends jan 31st
      extras and prettying up always allowed

Code: Select all
      username:
      name:
      personality:

T h e M a r t i a n wrote:
username:
T h e M a r t i a n

name:
Abbadon
{ Means 'desctruction' }

sexuality:
Bisexual

personality:
Perfectionistic : Ambitious : Paranoid : Charasmatic : Determined : Witty
This is a fox who strives for perfection. He demands nothing but the best from himself and from others. Many dislike this trait, as he is often agitated or lost in thought because something is not perfect. He is a true perfectionist, and can often have panic attacks if something if far from perfect. He is a tad on the rude side, not afraid to point out any flaw that he sees in others, which people find to be hypocritcal, because they see this as a flaw in him which he doesn't fix. But, he often curses himself for all his flaws because he is less than perfect. It is a troubling life, as he will never be perfect.
He is highly paranoid due to events in his past, and often looks over his shoulder, making sure that nothing is trailing after him, wanting to hunt him down. He struggles greatly with this paranoia, and often finds himself anxious and close to anxiety attack when he is left alone in a crowd or a sparsely populated area.
He is a charasmatic fellow, who upon greeting seems normal enough. He often finds ways to make a good first impression by concealing his paranlia and perfectionistic wantings. He has a way with words and is quite a smooth talker, always finding ways to impress someone upon their first meeting. He draws attention like a magnet, maybe due to the way he holds himself or the way he talks, who knows.
He is witty, and can come up with jokes and comebacks on the spot. He is often found to lightly tease another with witty comebacks and clever jokes. He is clever in this sense, sometimes concealing a hidden meaning beneath them, which seem only like playful jabs, but could be a lot worse in a true meaning.
Last edited by dr. pupper on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CCF #20 open

Postby Neuki » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:07 am

username: Neuki
name: Epoch
sexuality: Straight
personality: Epoch is a sweet fae, as sweet as she is though- she has a side that you don't want to see. She can seem cold and quiet at first meeting. But after you get to talking with her, she can seem as though she'll never shut up. Epoch is determined and hard working and she is good at almost anything she does. Dangerously aware of her surroundings, she is wary of everyone she meets and everything she sees.
Veyron is my best friend IRL- when I talk about CS he logs on and gifts me- please no ban

♡Tomoe! You jerk! ♡
ImageImageImage
Neuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:53 pm

username:
:. Mimi .:
name:
Michi
sexuality:
Straight
personality:
Happy, kind, lovable, geek, gamer
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:22 pm

username: aray17
name: Artemis Fae (means ambitious and witty)
sexuality: bisexual
personality: Try-hard, over-achiever, social butterfly, worries about what others think of her (but doesn't show that), always relying on her 6th sense and feelings, is very careful, follows the rules, sticks with what's safe
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oh how I love to dream

Postby honee bee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:03 pm

username: The Writer
name: ryan Jason (goes by the nickname RJ)
sexuality: demisexual biromantic
personality:
wip! this is a cute CCF <33
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:45 am

username:
T h e M a r t i a n

name:
Abbadon
{ Means 'desctruction' }

sexuality:
Bisexual

personality:
Perfectionistic : Ambitious : Paranoid : Charasmatic : Determined : Witty
This is a fox who strives for perfection. He demands nothing but the best from himself and from others. Many dislike this trait, as he is often agitated or lost in thought because something is not perfect. He is a true perfectionist, and can often have panic attacks if something if far from perfect. He is a tad on the rude side, not afraid to point out any flaw that he sees in others, which people find to be hypocritcal, because they see this as a flaw in him which he doesn't fix. But, he often curses himself for all his flaws because he is less than perfect. It is a troubling life, as he will never be perfect.
He is highly paranoid due to events in his past, and often looks over his shoulder, making sure that nothing is trailing after him, wanting to hunt him down. He struggles greatly with this paranoia, and often finds himself anxious and close to anxiety attack when he is left alone in a crowd or a sparsely populated area.
He is a charasmatic fellow, who upon greeting seems normal enough. He often finds ways to make a good first impression by concealing his paranlia and perfectionistic wantings. He has a way with words and is quite a smooth talker, always finding ways to impress someone upon their first meeting. He draws attention like a magnet, maybe due to the way he holds himself or the way he talks, who knows.
He is witty, and can come up with jokes and comebacks on the spot. He is often found to lightly tease another with witty comebacks and clever jokes. He is clever in this sense, sometimes concealing a hidden meaning beneath them, which seem only like playful jabs, but could be a lot worse in a true meaning.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:48 pm

winner is t h e m a r t i a n ! congrats <3 i loved your personality : 0
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CCF #20 T h e M a r t i a n

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:19 am

Danke! I shall take good care of my paranoid perfectionist... ;~;

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me