CCF #16 Takura. by dr. pupper

Based on Click to view
Artist dr. pupper [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CCF #16 Takura.

Postby dr. pupper » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:49 am

charm 1,left,strength: a heart;theyre kind and full of love. they enjoy being around people in general
      charm 2,middle,weakness: a tear drop; theyre very emotional and have problems keeping in their feelings
      charm 3,right,talent: an X mark; theyre good at sewing,stitching,cross stitching etc

p normal contest + try to find them some friends !
      extras allowed, ends jan 28th

faq: they can be friends with any species !
      their friends dont have to be owned by you ! please get permission before you mention someones character in your form

Code: Select all
username:
name:
relationships:

Takura. wrote:
username: Takura
name: Boo
sexuality: Homosexual
relationships:
Velveteen
Boo views Velveteen as a sort of sister to her, the two closer than the best of friends. The two trust each other with all their being, and Boo wouldn't want that to change.

Venicelli
Boo knows Venice from her work at the library with Ygritte. She often offers Venice help with sewing up scarves or banners, and Venice helps her with her studies.

Melrakki
Boo and Mel don't know each other TOO well, an occasional passing glance or friendly conversation. Sometimes Mel asks for assistance repairing circus outfits or tips on how to make things look more coordinated, and sometimes Boo inquires about Mel's daily life as the ringleader of a circus troupe.

Takura
While Boo enjoys being around others, something about Takura puts her on edge. Perhaps it's his third eye...? She puts up with it anyways, as she and him like to sew together occasionally.

Ygritte
Trouble often comes in pairs, and these two are no exception. When Ygritte isn't working at the library, she and Boo oftentimes go off on crazy stunts and adventures. Boo is usually hesitant at first, but curiousity and the will to adventure gets the better of her and she tags along.

Alaska
Boo knows her as "the friendly florist", oftentimes stopping by her store to ask about seasonal blooms or which flower would go best with a certain color. Alaska certainly appreciates the company, and finds it no trouble to lend Boo a hand.

Valentine
Valentine is a little reserved around Boo, and she doesn't mind - as long as he's comfortable, she's happy. The two sometimes just sit in silence staring up at the clouds, or sometimes they have idle conversation over a cup of coffee.

all characters listed above are owned by me
Last edited by dr. pupper on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CCF #16 open

Postby mal du pays » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:01 am

username: Takura
name: Boo
sexuality: Homosexual
relationships:
Velveteen
Boo views Velveteen as a sort of sister to her, the two closer than the best of friends. The two trust each other with all their being, and Boo wouldn't want that to change.

Venicelli
Boo knows Venice from her work at the library with Ygritte. She often offers Venice help with sewing up scarves or banners, and Venice helps her with her studies.

Melrakki
Boo and Mel don't know each other TOO well, an occasional passing glance or friendly conversation. Sometimes Mel asks for assistance repairing circus outfits or tips on how to make things look more coordinated, and sometimes Boo inquires about Mel's daily life as the ringleader of a circus troupe.

Takura
While Boo enjoys being around others, something about Takura puts her on edge. Perhaps it's his third eye...? She puts up with it anyways, as she and him like to sew together occasionally.

Ygritte
Trouble often comes in pairs, and these two are no exception. When Ygritte isn't working at the library, she and Boo oftentimes go off on crazy stunts and adventures. Boo is usually hesitant at first, but curiousity and the will to adventure gets the better of her and she tags along.

Alaska
Boo knows her as "the friendly florist", oftentimes stopping by her store to ask about seasonal blooms or which flower would go best with a certain color. Alaska certainly appreciates the company, and finds it no trouble to lend Boo a hand.

Valentine
Valentine is a little reserved around Boo, and she doesn't mind - as long as he's comfortable, she's happy. The two sometimes just sit in silence staring up at the clouds, or sometimes they have idle conversation over a cup of coffee.

all characters listed above are owned by me
Last edited by mal du pays on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:01 am

Takura. wrote:can they be friends with other species, or do all the relationships have to be other CCFs? :o

they can be friends with any species !

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:18 am

username: Veni Vidi Cepi
name: Mesai
sexuality: Heterosexual
relationships:
Zaida: They are best friends. Zaida can be a bit mean, so they are normally not seen together. They prefer talking over the phone.
Long Shanks: They met at a concert. Both are emotional, and can be found constantly together
NightBattle: Her long time crush. They hang out alot, but when she brings up the topic of romance, he always friend-zones her.
Charisa: She has a love for water, but knows that Mesai can get nervous around water, as she was almost attacked by a shark at the beach when she was young. They are good friends.
Valenica: She likes Mesai for who she is, and doesn't care what happens.
IMAGES

(All art is owned by me, and I paid for a few of them!)

Zaida: WIP (She is still being drawn)
Long Shanks:Image
NightBattle: Image
Charisa: (#3): & Valenica: (#4): Image
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:28 am

username: Wallflower
name: Quinn
sexuality: Gay
relationships: Quinn has a relationship with my beautiful girl Aphrodite in fact the two slightly have a crush on one another. Though Aphrodite is still questioning her sexuality, Quinn respects her whatever route she takes, even if it leads away from her. Quinn understands how troubling it can be to find who you are, and so instead of pushing Aphrodite to be something she might not be.. she lets her be free and choose for herself. Though Quinn has feelings for her, and longs to be with her constantly she doesn't wanna push that onto her friend. Though she had no problem letting Aphrodite know that she loves her, and would never do anything to hurt her.

Quinn loves to hang out with Marilla the novibat. Since both have an interest in the opposite gender they have a lot of things in common. The two often share their countless love stories, and current lovers. Goofing off and joking around the two really make quiet a pair. Marilla is the go to pal if you need someone to talk to, or a friend to hang out with.

Quinn also loves to hang out with Kodak who is also gay. Kodak doesn't know, but Marilla has a crush on him. Quinn isn't a back stabber though and keeps the secret, always making sure to say good things about Marilla to him so he might catch on naturally. Quinn also just likes to hang out with Kodak, the two often chasing each other around or goofing off as the two show many similarities.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:43 am

will be ending soon ! : 0 feel free to edit your forms while you can, im ending it later today
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:42 pm

winner is takura <3 congrats !
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:45 pm

aaa thank you <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist