#185 Buckskin Mare by Better Dig Two

Based on Click to view
Artist Better Dig Two [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

#185 Buckskin Mare

Postby Better Dig Two » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:33 am

#185 Buckskin Mare with Native American Markings.
To Win this girl. Tell me a story about her tribe.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Eye Color: Blue
Story:

Username: Isabella45
Name: Awinita (Native American for fawn)
Story:
Awinita's tribe is known for their horses. But she never knew why. The horses of the tribe were fairly common and of smaller, stockier build than some. The horses of the Nez perce were infinitely prettier, and the horses of other tribes swifter, and larger. She had heard one man say it was the loyalty and devotion of the horses that earned their masters such respect. Awinita thought it to be untrue, surely loyalty and devotion were seen in many horses.
Then, one day, while Awinita was grazing with some other mares, a woman was picking plants with her young child nearby. Not knowing that a snake lay coiled up in the grass nearby. The women didn't see the snake slither up to her child, but her mare did. The mare whinnied shrilly and darted between the child and the snake, rearing and pawing at the air. The snake seemed surprised and slithered off. The women cried with relief, then she threw her arms around Awinita's neck, hugging her tightly and thanking her. Awinita watched silently. She knew that snakes were very dangerous and most horses turned tail at the sight of one, but this mare had just risked her own life for that of the tiny child. It was then that she realized why loyalty and devotion were so important to the Native tribes. A pretty horse or a swift horse were both worthy of admiration, but a horse who was willing to give his or her own life to save their master was a treasure far more valuable.
Last edited by Better Dig Two on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #185 Buckskin Mare

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:42 am

Username: Veni Vidi Cepi
Name: Aiyana (Eternal Blossom)
Story:
The days grew shorter, and the tribe continued to move. Everyday the days got hotter, and all the water holes they stayed by grew smaller. They disappeared one by one. The herd didn't understand why. One night they have enough water to last them forever, then overnight its gone. Aiyana and her tribe grew tired of the long days.
WIP!
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:55 am

Username: boomboompow13
Name: Cheyenne// the Cheyenne mountain
p.s. she looks like spirit when he was painted!!!

Story: me and the man that rode me and his family were constantly on the move, hunting for beaver. They traveled from lake to lake, stream to stream, never staying any place long enough for it to become a home. The woman sometimes silently wished that they would find a village and settle down somewhere with their little baby, but her husband was restless, and so they kept moving. one evening the husband never returned home. after a week his wife pronounced him dead. me and his wife walked sad along the river with the baby on her back.

One evening, after setting up camp on a large lake, the young mother went out to net some beaver, carrying her baby upon her back. When she had a toboggan full of beaver meat, she started back to camp. As she walked through the darkening evening, she heard the thump-thump-thump of mighty footsteps coming from somewhere behind her. She stopped; her heart pounding. She was being followed by something very large. Her hands trembled as she thought of the meat she was dragging behind her. The creature must have smelled the meat and was stalking the smell. no one noticed the woman trying to comfort her baby.

The woman kept jogging along, comforting her little baby as best she could. As light dawned, she saw a camp full of people who were living on the shores of an island on the lake. She crossed the icy expanse as quickly as possible and warned the people of the fierce mammoth that had killed her husband. The warriors quickly went out onto the ice and made many holes around the edges of their village, weakening the ice so that the mammoth would fall through and drown.
Last edited by Boomerandhades on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Username: Isabella45
Story:
Awinita's tribe is known for their horses. But she never knew why. The horses of the tribe were fairly common and of smaller, stockier build than some. The horses of the Nez perce were infinitely prettier, and the horses of other tribes swifter, and larger. She had heard one man say it was the loyalty and devotion of the horses that earned their masters such respect. Awinita thought it to be untrue, surely loyalty and devotion were seen in many horses.
Then, one day, while Awinita was grazing with some other mares, a woman was picking plants with her young child nearby. Not knowing that a snake lay coiled up in the grass nearby. The women didn't see the snake slither up to her child, but her mare did. The mare whinnied shrilly and darted between the child and the snake, rearing and pawing at the air. The snake seemed surprised and slithered off. The women cried with relief, then she threw her arms around Awinita's neck, hugging her tightly and thanking her. Awinita watched silently. She knew that snakes were very dangerous and most horses turned tail at the sight of one, but this mare had just risked her own life for that of the tiny child. It was then that she realized why loyalty and devotion were so important to the Native tribes. A pretty horse or a swift horse were both worthy of admiration, but a horse who was willing to give his or her own life to save their master was a treasure far more valuable.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:42 am

Username: Birman Kitty
Name: All Glory | Glory
Story:
Glory is an Nez Perce tribe horse. She is used for battles and hunting. Glory was traded when she was just a young filly, she orginally belonged to the french, but was exchanged for hides of different animals. Glory was named by an american traveler, who saw her excellence in battle and confindence in hunting and gave her a fitting name. Glory is ridden by a young Nez Perce girl, who loves her dearly. She attempts to please her and would do anything for her. Glory is fast, strong, and brave. She has been hit by an arrow, and still bares the wound, but she still works and tries to please her rider.
DARKEST
NIGHTS
xImage
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
THE!THE!THE!

Many are the stars I see
but in my eye
no star like thee
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Everyone was great! I didn't know who to really pick. This is the biggest turn out I've had on a horse, thank you so much guys!

Congrats love!

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Story:

Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:28 am

Better Dig Two wrote:Everyone was great! I didn't know who to really pick. This is the biggest turn out I've had on a horse, thank you so much guys!

Congrats love!

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Story:

Thank you very much! She will be my first Native American themed horse.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me