Based on Click to view
Artist Sezzas [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4456 Sooty Mealy Bay Tobiano

Postby Sezzas » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:55 am

Wanted to make a quick tolter ;u;

To win this one, tell me about their best friend and the story that explains how they became friends c:
The friend can be another tolter, a barn animal, a wild animal etc.
If you use another person's tolter, please get their permission first.
Please no humans.

Username: ShadyBro
Name: Two Roads Diverge - "Cross"
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Genes: E_/A_/nSTY/nT
Breeding notes: -
Last edited by Sezzas on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4456 Sooty Mealy Bay Tobiano

Postby Zira. » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:55 am

Username: .:Zira:.
Name: Wheres Your Crown // Duchess
Best friend: Ronin
How did they become friends?: On Duchess' first day at Royal Hills she was standing alone in a private pasture where all the new animals stayed for a short quarantine period, to watch for health and behavior, she stood under a tall shady oak tree and had finally started to doze off when she heard a whimper and a few growls. Looking around she noticed a very small dog surrounded by a handful of much larger dogs. She snorted and shook her head planning on ignoring whatever was happening until she heard the small dog yip. Letting out a loud whinny she stormed over to chase of the dogs, as the bigger dogs ran away they left the small dog cowering on the ground as he stared up at the huge horse. Lowering her head Duchess sniffed at the dog making sure he was alright. "Hello there little one. Did they hurt you?" She asked accidentally toppling him over with her gentle nudges. "N-n-no." The little whippet stammered fearfully "A-are you going to hurt me?" His tail was tucked so tightly it looked almost painful. "Of course not little one. My name is Duchess." the mare spoke and took a step back to give the dog some room. The dog smiled slightly got up "M-my name is Ronin."

It has been a year since Duchess save little Ronin but to this day they stick together, more often than not they can be found racing each other in their own paddock. Ronin has so far been the only animal here are Royal Hills to befriend the protective mare.
Last edited by Zira. on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:06 am

Username: ghost queen.
      Name: backseat serenade // barakat
      Best friend: haruka
      How did they become friends?: barakat and haruka go way back. i remember when i first got haruka, he was such a little pup, always following me out to the barn and trying to act all big around the tolts.

res and mAJOR WIP
Last edited by ghost queen. on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:09 am

Username:
    ♥Meeshi♥
    Name:
    Soaring over Kodiak;; Crompton
    Best friend:
    There best friend is a Juliana pig named Manny.
    How did they become friends?:
    A long time ago, at least a few years when Crompton was still a colt, maybe three, never had he known he'd meet his favorite little friend ever. Manny. Crompton grew up on a pig breeding farm before moving to White Willow Farm. There, he had made several pig friends, and why was her there? He was the father's daughter's bred foal from a top stud. It was a rather sunny day out, pigs wallowing in the mud, while other rooted around in loose, dirt in their small pens outside the big wooden barn of oak.

One sow, a mother of 15 piglets was out in their small pen, wallowing, while she watched with her small beady brown eyes, her piglets. They squealed and raced around, biting each others tails, however, these piglets were Juliana pigs, small indoor pigs that reach about 40-50 pounds. So they were small, extra small compared to the Berkshire pig neighbors who at least weighed 400 pounds. One of the pigs was extra pink with black spots, with a nose of velvet covered in speckles of the dry dirt. Crompton ran around the corner of his fence in the pasture and stopped when he saw it, starring straight at him.

It's blue eyes starred intently, freaking Crompton out at first, like his soul was being abducted by a ghost. Slowly Crompton moved forward with small huffs of the humid summer air, his fluffy tail wagging slightly, side to side, as he carefully inspected the piglet on the other side of the fence. Manny's nose was pressed against the wire, his tail wagging slowly and he let out a soft grunt under his breath that smelled of kale and greens. Crompton took a few heedful steps forward and bent his nose over the wooden pasture fence, to reach and touch Manny's wet velvet nosed pressed against his chain fencing of his pen.

Manny let out a joyful squeak when Crompton's squishy muzzle touched his and Manny spun around, rolling over in the ground as if to play. His hooves laid out on the ground softly and he kept grunting, his thick neck stretching out to look over at Crompton. Crompton reared up with a playful whinny, and on both sides of the their pens, they played, happily. Maybe not together, but every day till then, both of them always greeted each other at the fence of the pastures, sharing silly stories, and warm comforting words to sooth their fears, like Cromptons first jump, or when Manny had been cheated out of his food because of his brother. These two thoughtfully enjoyed each other, and it wasn't hard for the farmer to see, so when Crompton moved, Manny went with him, and now, the two are together, sleeping in the same stall, and Crompton make sure nobody steals Manny's food, especially the other horses.

Last edited by ♥Meeshi♥ on Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:13 am

Username: Ariana Black
Name: Desert Streak/// Streaker
Best friend: Shahrazad:Image
How did they become friends?: Streaker was visiting the stables when they first met. He hated the trailer so he got injured. He was placed in the stall next to Shahrazad. She calmed him down and shared some of her food while they were waiting for the vet. When he was able to go out, the two of them raced and kicked and played in the paddock.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:13 am

Just here to watch :)
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 am

Username: thelastsilhouette
Name: A True Southern Belle /Belle
Best friend: Image
How did they become friends?: wip
Last edited by Thelastsilhouette on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jumu » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Username: Lioth
Name: Rosen
Best friend: Kasen
How did they become friends?: They met purely on accident, actually. Funny story, let me tell ya.

So it was way back long ago when they were half way to being adult mares, they were both put in the same stall. Now, you have to understand that the stable they were bought by was quite small, so most horses had to share a stall with another horse. Sure, sometimes there were some fights, but the owner always made sure that everything turned out okay.
They hated each other at first. They tried kicking each other, nipping at each other's hides. There was enough room for the two of them in the stall, but Rosen was the bigger horse and always wanted more room.
Things changed when a fire demolished their barn. Flames danced from stall to stall, fairly close to the horses. Their cries of terror were heard by no one, as the owner was out of town. Rosen quickly sprang into action. She kicked the doors open and rescued Kasen along with several other horses. Sadly, not all of the horses made it out, but most of them did thanks to Rosen.
Kasen no longer hated Rosen after that. Rosen cared enough to get Kasen out of there, so it wasn't like she could be mean to her. They've been inseparable since.
Last edited by jumu on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
──────────────────────────
jay - lil gay - boring - 1% active - formerly lioth

trying to make myself into someone better
if you knew me in any way before uhhh im sorry

interests
ult joohoney, mx, nct, skz, svt // bjds and art dolls
fat cats, fluffy dogs, shrooms // drumming n music
bad jokes // vegan food // movies // jfashion

──────────────────────────
jumu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Username: ShadyBro
Name: Two Roads Diverge /// 'Cross'
Best Friend: Little Drummer Boy /// 'Blu'
How Did They Become Friends?: Its not surprising to learn that Blu is less than friendly with most beings. He reserves his kindness to the small and helpless, the weaklings and the underdogs. Perhaps that's what he saw in Cross the first day the stallion was out exploring past the pasture. The colt was clumsy, unsure, and slow. His lack of confidence in the world resembled much of what a foal would posses. Blu stood hidden in the thick brush as we watched the trespasser, curious about him more than anything else. Cross would stumble about and trip over his own hooves, running into something for every step he took. Blu couldn't help but start laughing at the pathetic foal, startling them both. Cross yelled out meekly, anger in his tone as he warned the mysterious laughter to stop. With a chuckle Blu sashayed out from the darkened woods and approached, a glint of something horrifying in his eyes. Reeling back on his hind legs, Cross fell flat on his bum, his back glued to a dead maple tree. Sap pooled around his hooves as his pelt scraped off the infested bark. With a chorus of laughter Blu fell to his knees in front of him, unable to stop himself for several good long minutes. When he had finally stopped he stood, his height overwhelming the angry little colt, and reached out a hoof toward him. Cross eyed him warily before accepting the help, and with a gentle pull Cross was back on his feet, staring up at Blu, his legs shaking. Blu simply smiled and trotted off, turning once to ask, 'Arent you coming?'. From there the two boys found themselves back at Neverland Ranch, and after some serious grooming Cross become just another one of the guys. Blu has yet to leave his side, teaching him how to be a strong and confident stallion just like him, and Cross wouldnt have it any other way.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

──── ⋆⋅☆ Fight Me ☆⋅⋆ ───
─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro