Artist nowi [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

jbd #352 readoption ! winner c:

Postby nowi » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:04 am

alright ok alright ok alright ok
    so !! i've owned kylie for quite a while but i've found that i've hardly ever used her and i want to give her a better home with someone else because i'm sure someone else would give her the home she deserves !
    it was difficult for me to make this decision but i know that i've barely used her and put her behind my other jbds so i wish to give her a better home (hopefully a forever one)
    please do not try out for her unless you will take care of her !!
    i have permission from the staff to put her up for readoption !!

ok so here are the guidelines for the contest!
    you are free to change her name/gender/personality/anything, but i will provide it for you below just in case you wish to keep it!
    kylie | female | yfs-b | age 18
    personality: childish, sassy, grumpy, has a short temper and easily upset, not very friendly
    art here!

she was definitely underdeveloped but if you wish to build on this personality you are more than welcome to! if you want to change it and take her in a completely different direction you may do that as well !! develop her as you wish !

for this contest, here is what i want you to do!
  • write a short personality for her ! i want to see how you think her personality should be ! you can use her old personality or write a new one - it's up to you!
  • pick one jbd she has a close relationship with (friends, lovers, enemies, frenemies, always partners for group projects, whatever), and explain their relationship! this jbd may belong to you or someone else. if you do not have a jbd (even if you do but you don't want to use them), you may use any of mine. i will provide their personalities below !
    if you are using anyone else's jbd, please have permission to do so !! you do not need permission from me, you may use any of mine without asking !
  • in addition to the explanation for their relationship, you are allowed one extra relating to this - you may either make a piece of art of the two jbds together, or you may write a short story of them together. (this is optional !!! you don't have to do this part if you don't want to)

there are word limits for these, they are listed in the form below. you may not add any extras, but you are free to pretty up your form as you wish. please don't make it too hard to read though haha

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b] [300 word limit]
    [b]Relationship:[/b] [500 word limit - please include a picture of the jbd and their owner!]
    [b]Extra:[/b] [one piece of art or one piece of writing (500 word max)]

*if you have any questions, please feel free to pm me c:

end date: january 29th at 3pm pacific time (that gives you about 2 and a half weeks)
    i will judge as soon as i can after the end date, but i am in college and sometimes it's unpredictable .....i will have it done within a reasonable amount of time, i promise!

my jbds (if you wish to use them in your form!) ! remember, you do not need permission from me to use them! you may use them whether you have a jbd or not. please try to keep them true to their personalities, though!
    if you have any questions about them, how they would react to xx, what they would do in xx situation, etc. just pm me!
    xiao | male | age: old (56+)
    an elderly storyteller. in his younger age, he was an adventurer and enjoys recalling the tales of his exploits. now, however, he much prefers to bathe in the sun and inspire young jbds. he is very warm and open and is always willing to share stories or wisdom with anyone, no matter their age. he is very gentle and supportive and is open and welcoming to everyone, no matter their beliefs.

baloo | male | age: early 30s
    very nervous and shy and doesn't do well in large crowds. often stutters when people talk to him and speaks very quietly. often plays with his hands. when by himself or with jbds he trusts, he's very playful and imaginative, but he doesn't have very many friends because he prefers to stick to himself. he lives at the beach and especially likes to play beach volleyball and build sand castles. despite being an adult, he is very innocent and childish, and isn't particularly good at taking care of himself. he takes good care of his appearance and that's about it. spends most of his time outside. collects stuffed animals.

chika | female | age: 46
    works as a librarian. spends most of her time reading and is knowledgable on many things. she's like a dictionary. she holds herself very elegantly and values her own appearance and behavior. she's very polite and easy to get along with. she's a very good listener and is very empathetic - she knows what to say in order to make others feel better. was teased a lot when she was younger, so she's a little sensitive and soft, but she's pretty good at hiding it. considers herself to be a proper lady and feels satisfied when others acknowledge it. very motherly and caring.

kou | female | age: 20
    baloo's daughter - she's exactly nothing like her father. she's very sassy and sarcastic and is kind of aggressive. she's easily upset and isn't afraid to get physical if she gets angry enough. she doesn't pick a fight without provocation, but the problem is that she's very easily provoked, so there's a lot of fighting happening. she's not afraid to say exactly what she thinks, even if it will upset people. when she was younger she was a daddy's girl but now she just thinks he's annoying. if anyone was mean to him she'd punch them, though. nobody is allowed to be mean to her dad. she likes to tag along with her girlfriend and give dirty looks to anyone who looks at her. hard to get along with, but is extremely loyal to anyone she is very close to.
Last edited by nowi on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: jbd #352 readoption !

Postby honee bee » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:29 am

I've decided that I do not want to enter for this cutie, but I am making plenty of gift art!

will add more if I have any time n v n <33
Last edited by honee bee on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby key » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:30 am

markie c:
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:32 am

marking to watch, might help someone nwn
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:33 am

marking to watch <3
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:38 am

marking might try out

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:56 am

mark rip might try !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:08 am

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b] [300 word limit]
    [b]Relationship:[/b] [500 word limit - please include a picture of the jbd and their owner!]
    [b]Extra:[/b] [one piece of art or one piece of writing (500 word max)]
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:18 am

I want to apologize because I so dearly want a child for my YFS bean Honey, and when I saw this girl I jumped to the possibility that I might be able to try in hopes of getting her a child. But I see that this girl is already an adult, and so I cannot. So I am going to have to drop out on this one.

However, If anyone needs my help to try for her, I'll be more then willing! ^^
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malarkey » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Username; Kaijusammy
Name; Kylie Smith- though friends like to jokingly call her Kyle or Karl.
Gender; Female

Personality; Sassy - Mischievous - Loud - Hyperactive - Somewhat grumpy - Adventurous - Curious
xxxKylie is an interesting bean, she prefers to always be doing something, always fidgeting or moving about in some way shape or form. This tends to drive most people nuts- and she knows it, trying to contain her self... Sometimes, not so much. She has a habit of getting herself into lots of trouble due to her mischievous and curious nature, occasionally relating higher authority like the police. She can be a bit grumpy at times- like sort of "grumpy cat" I hate everything and everyone thing. Though she rarely ever actually hates everything and everyone, and will accidentally show it sometimes by her frown being changed from a frown into a slight grin. Kylie is actually a very kind and helpful bean once you get to know her, though a bit sassy at times- alright, maybe all the times- she's pretty fun to be around with, if you can handle her craziness!
xxxWhen Kylie was a younger bean, about the age of 11-9, she'd often wander away from her home and go exploring around her home and town in Colorado. Wide-eyed and curious, her little expeditions would often bring up interesting finds and small trinkets, such as her little plush cat. As she grew older, she got a car and started to travel around the state, eventually travelling across the US, and in the future, she plans to travel around the world.
"Curiousity might kill the cat..."

Relationship; Himalaya owned by Kaon

xxxKylie and Himalaya have a sister-like relationship, though not getting to see eachother all the time as Kylie travels a lot- and Himalaya occasionally too- getting to see her friend is a special occasion for Kylie.
xxxKylie met her only just a couple of years back while being lost in some town which she can't quite remember where, asking for directions and a good place to lodge for the night. As it turned out both of them were quite lost in this little town and proceeded to wander around it looking for some kind of motel or something, and while doing so both began to talk and talk about a bunch of things. After managing to find a place to stay after a tiring day they lodged together for the night, parting ways the next day and exchanging some contact information as the two seemed to enjoy eachother's company. Of course, after that the two have met up numerous times exchanging stories and adventures, exchanging maps for trinkets gathered on Kylie's journey, and sometimes to just goof off and have some fun! The two act like siblings together, sometimes squabbling or arguing which usually quickly get resolved, getting into messes with cooking as neither of them seem to be too terribly good at it. Kylie being YFS has a hard times reaching things and Hima likes to help her out with that- though they haven't ever managed to successfully sneak onto a roller coaster unfortunately.
xxxOver all the two can be complete idiots at time as to getting themselves into a quite bit of trouble- which is almost all of the time Kylie's fault- Himalaya somehow having to help her stupid and childish friend and herself out of the situation, which usually goes pretty well for Hima. For Kylie, trying to get her self out of her own messes... not so much. They somehow manage their hectic relationship from afar, as to not seeing one another often. Kylie loves getting to see her and just talk sometimes, going out to eat or something to catch up, looking at Hima's cool maps and such, trying to sort of-ish help but usually tries not to mess them up.

"Er, Kylie, maybe you shouldn't do that..."
"I do what I want! You can't stop meee!" -crash, thud-
Last edited by malarkey on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxflight rising / live
malarkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me